More like this Sup Forumsros

More like this Sup Forumsros

At 10, Ms Odiele had surgery to remove her testes.

what the Fuck happened?
she keeps her eyes closed like she isn't surprised, but her movements are so quick like she had a nip slip infront of a crowd of people, yet her shirt was already half way up and she didn't mind

Because the rape was her fault.

i would also like more like this

Who kisses in this shitty position anyway? The dude is an obvious cuck and she ain't having it.

Your virgin is showing

amazing tits though

ANUS BELDER.

MOAR

Uhm this is kinda close to rape, she isnt liking it and is trying to get away.

Uhm, ur face is kinda close to rape

found the sjw

I despise sjw's but as a functioning human being I also can see this is leaning towards harassment

It's not rape since it's not penetrative. Sexual assault at worst. And even that is questionable. It's at most a d misdemeanor of sexual misconduct

Who cares about rape? I NEED MOAR

Yeah lad, all in good bants don't worry.

You're gonna love jail lol

She just don't want to show on cam, and he is all "nothing wrong bruh". Not close to rape at all, just idiocy.

Exactly, I am just saying that it is getting kinda dangerous as in sueable.

Yes could be, there is definitely more behind it, sorry for making an overreaction.

Probably not sueable but mandated counciling is a possibility

These are old as hell, saw them back in 07, snd also cheesey. Chick is like 16.

Is this from that Swedish livestream rape vid?

that guy looks like one of those kids in highschool who never had a single girlfriend until he finally did and fucks it all up by being a creepy asshole and comes to Sup Forums complaining about women.

Speaking of which, does anyone have a link to that?

THATS WHAT MAKES IT SO HOT

yes pls!!!

Possibly true. If memory serves, dude is 20 something.

No he doesn't. He looks like one of the douche kids in school who does shit like this to girls to the point of tears then he threatens to leave her and fuck her best friend then the girl submits to all kinds of dirty shit including doing a strip show for his buddies then giving all of them a lick and a taste of her pussy.

so...........
dudes from Sup Forums..?

What i see here is nothing reminiscent of rape, I see a couple sexually playing. sure it could be misdemeanor of sexual conduct as user said but judging solely from dude's expression and chick's kinda-not-really escape I'm gonna with it's normal bedroom behavior when one of the pair is frisky and the other really isn't. But I wouldn't expect the majority of /b to understand that. Now let the whiteknighting continue because non-con play is a bad thing and should be frowned upon.

P R O J E C T I N G

pretty gay