I've lost hope

I've lost hope
youtube.com/watch?v=1dONxX9rifs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9cE0n0ysJg
cnbc.com/2017/04/06/us-military-has-launched-more-50-than-missiles-aimed-at-syria-nbc-news.html
bigstory.ap.org/article/51cf804798cf427f894af432627c14ef/us-officials-us-attacks-syrian-air-base-about-60-missiles
youtube.com/watch?v=hBA0PUQCvIA
youtube.com/watch?v=GUvbHkfhzYs
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

same.

saturnz barz > andromeda > ascension > this > we got the power > hallelujah money

same

would switch andromera with saturnz but yeah, pretty accurate
nothing mindblowing t b h

all this shit taste

enlighten us

I can't change your tastes.

why are all these songs like 2-3 min

wtf

well, maybe your opinion is valid
or maybe you're just talking out of your ass
guess we'll never know

Well considering those 3 lost hope even though the song is similar to their past albums I'm feeling pretty good about my opinion

>808 percussion on every track
>rap
>"wahh wahh trump evil!!"
god damn damon, what are you fucking thinking?

How long until they release a song that is literally just "fuck trump fuck trump fuck trump" for 10 minutes?

this song is great though

hey, reddit

>you like a track I don't like waaaaah

Can't wait for Sup Forums to forget about this so we can call it good in about 2 years just like with Plastic Beach.

>liking an objectively terrible song

I'm surprised no one has commented on how unoriginal and bland Andromeda is (or hell, anything off this shite is). Why all the praise?
youtube.com/watch?v=I9cE0n0ysJg

This is their cheesiest track so far.

>implying le Sup Forums boogyman is the reason why everyone thinks this album sounds like trash
No m8, it's just trash.

>disliking an objectively amazing song

The facile songs of Gorillaz'sPlastic Beach(2010) relied on rhythmic tricks (the bouncing synth-pop beat a` laSafety DanceofStylo, the swampy African polyrhythm of the rapSweepstakes, vocal tricks (the anemic rigmarole ofRhinestone, the easy-listening laments ofOn Melancholy HillandTo Binge) or instrumental tricks (the smooth orchestral rap ofWelcome To The World Of The Plastic Beach, the lively Middle Eastern dance with industrial beat that battles the rap ofWhite Flag) to sustain interest.

>still using "le" to deevaluate a post

If you say cuck and reddit then I get bingo.

>can't think of an argument, I'll just call him out for mocking my retarded lingo
>being this ne- oh yeah, he's a gorillafag
Hahaha, stay predictable gorillafagz.

>can't think of an argument, I'll just call him out for mocking my retarded lingo

Sorry that I hurt your feelings ):

If I tell you that I didn't like Ascension will that make you calm down?

feel good inc is the only good gorillaz song

prove me wrong

>h-ha, I-I'm not mad, you are! C-checkmate!
What does liking or disliking ascension have to do with anything? Why do you sound like a woman?

[spoiler] and if you are please be in Jackson so I can enlighten you with my patrician taste. love u

idk aside from albarn's vocals none of these sound like gorillaz... just flavor of the month rappers

> Obama is gone, who is left to save us?
> So together we mourn, I'm praying for my neighbors
> They say the devil's at work and Trump is calling favors

This song has killed the album for me, Its just more SJW pandering and blaming Trump for everything 3 months after his inauguration.

>spoilers on Sup Forums

Get out.

Did you start listening to gorillaz yesterday?

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

Why do liberals act like Trump is going to literally kill them? lmao

I can't even imagine the mental gymnastics required to make this song about Trump, holy fuck.

>literal lyrics in the song that reference Trump in a negative matter

You are physically denying reality.

quote from pusha t:
"When I get over there, Damon begins to tell me to conceptualize the album as a party for the end of the world, like if Trump were to win"

wu lad

>maybe you're just talking out of your ass

Literally Sup Forums

definitely

>other people singing
>damon quietly mumbling in the background
>repetitious beat
Saturn Barz was at least good for the second half of the song.
I loved Plastic Beach and I'm still worried about this album.

This has been my favorite from what they've released.

are there any gorrillaz memes? If so post some

I've had it on repeat all day. Think it's fucking great. Have personally liked all the songs so far. Looking forward to the album.

Trump just attacked Syria and the Russians, which was what I was told Hillary Clinton would do. So, not only do I get the ugliness of a Republican controlled everything, but I have to endure this renewed war effort.

>inb4 I'm lying

cnbc.com/2017/04/06/us-military-has-launched-more-50-than-missiles-aimed-at-syria-nbc-news.html

I like this song.

I need more 2D solo songs. I know Gorillaz songs features a lot of artists but this is too much

first time i realized how much murdoc looks like Keith richards

Even Youtube comments are trashing it, that's when you know it sucks.

WE

Youtube comments trash everything though. I've seen enough other comments saying they like it.

Cause he's literally Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Mao, Chechen, etc.

He literally just started shit in Syria
bigstory.ap.org/article/51cf804798cf427f894af432627c14ef/us-officials-us-attacks-syrian-air-base-about-60-missiles

Now Ascension makes sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=hBA0PUQCvIA

Yea I don't support Syrian intervention, but Hillary would have done the same and all of the leftists like Damon would have been ecstatic had she won. She was just on MSNBC today calling for airstrikes against Assad.

DROP DAT ASS
DROP DAT ASS
DROP DAT ASS

yeah the political message is incredible..

>reading youtube comments

I'm just playing, baby, this the land of the free
Where you can get a Glock and a gram for the cheap
Where you can live your dreams long as you don't look like me
Be a puppet on a string, hanging from a fucking tree

but instead you focus on the hook? lol

this

The live version was ten times better but it's still good IMO

Can't wait for the 28th

Why are some people here saying this is another iPad album?

>68 state
>the swagga
>faust
>hip albatross

why are the best songs so overlooked?

because he played around with an iPad once while on tour and released what he made
that's literally the only reason

Hyped, Pusha T did great, no suprise

>second fave Gorillaz track is Hong Kong
I feel you.

Why is there a pic of 1966 Keith Richards there

We Got the Power is the worst of them all. At least with Hallelujah Money I can look forward to Damon's vocals coming into the mix

Probably because the album has about 26 tracks on it

>They're LITERALLY hanging black people in the streets!!!
god niggers are dumb

I wish. Something needs to put these rioting niggers in line

The Youtube comments are complaining that it doesnt sound like Clint Eastwood or Feel Good Inc.

Let Me Out > Saturnz Barz > Andromeda > We Got The Power = Hallelujah Money > Ascension

None of them are actually good, though. Let Me Out and Saturnz Barz almost are, though.

You two gents are dumb as fuck. That line is a parallel to the state of the corporate sharecropper to the strange fruit that once derived from abused slaves and freed blacks.

But, you all seem to incapable of subtleties even when they are right in front of you.

Wow... rap on Gorillaz songs? What are the odds!!!!!

Retard.

Let Me Out > Andromeda
user pls

I repeat, none of them are actually good.

Why do all the plebs not realize how good Hallelujah Money is?

People don't look into lyrics if they see anything they might not agree with

A droning, preachy, on-the-nose spoken word piece over a mere skeleton of a typical Gorillaz instrumental really isn't that good. Their B-side releases consistently kick that song's ass. Hell, even The Fall is consistently better - at least those are demos without the preachiness.

because people are idiots and Sup Forumstards

Reminder that Gorillaz have LITERALLY NEVER gotten political before.

You're not even trying to collect your (You)'s

>muh systematic racisum
>let the niggers out of jail they dindunuffen

You still didn't understand the lyrics after they were explained. Are you alright?

Is Let Me Out about Del?

I'm waiting for the full Charger, the leak sample was the best.

I don't care about niggers whining about shit they've never experienced. It has the same depth as Rick Ross rapping about his nonexistent drug empire to me.

Do you have a link?

God, you're dense. The lyrics are talking about the Average US person and how they've been turned into a walking commodity that ties it's own noose to be hung at the puppeteer's discretion.

y'all ain't rating ascension high enough

>Where you can live your dreams long as you don't look like me
No it's about nigger bitching.

Because it's not worth rating highly.

Isn't Damon a brit?

He's right though.

All I really want is more songs were Damon does the lead vocals. I get they like to feature rap in their songs, but there is a bit too much I find in this album so far.

Maybe Damon's just getting old

youtube.com/watch?v=GUvbHkfhzYs

>ITT We react to Jews getting normies to react to the Gorillaz new / old shit

>watching reaction videos

Man D-Sides and G-Sides were my fucking jam.

D-Sides was the first CD I ever bought. Disc 1 is more of a proper album than The Fall is. I almost wouldn't think it is a B-side compilation if no one told me it was one.

It's better than Saturnz barz