MISOGYNERDS BTFO

youtu.be/Iz5nn2YxW1w
how can goofergabe even recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6oFkMbE4hHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JbgSvkC331c
youtube.com/watch?v=7GYmJZRNVUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's weird to me that people think gamergate was ever about anything other than bringing down gawker. Gawker is dead. Gg won. Stop mentioning it.

>goobergate was just about one specific thing that happened regardless of goobergate so it won
t. manbaby

Please, PLEASE go back to tumblr or reddit or whatever. Just stop posting.

Why does he keep doing these with Lupa? You can tell Brad didn't care for it at all but he's holding back since she liked it. It should have been with Dave or someone so that they could openly bash it

I'm just fucking with you man, the fact that you couldn't pick up on it shows you belong on reddit more than anyone
brad has gone downhill recently so I'm guessing he's trying to grab the tumblr crowd, he's even made videos with a tranny recently.
I suspect he also fucked lupa since she broke up with phelous but that's just me. He's also been stalking his ex camwhore girlfriend

He can't openly bash it because he'll lose all of his youtube sheks by the wrath of the feminazi army. He's already pissed off all the religious people, he can't afford to lose all the women too. Plus he exclusively fucks dumb mentally fucked up tumblrinas and he doesn't want to lose his main source of pussy over some dumb movie. If I was him I'd have given this steaming pile four stars. Fuck having morals and all that dumb shit, I want money and ass.

>It's weird to me that people think gamergate was ever about anything other than bringing down gawker.

Probably had to do with neckbeards like yourself constantly lying in order to make it look better and more successful than it was.

>lupa since she broke up with phelous

Source? He's still promoting her vids and has them on his website and retweets all her shit so if they broke up he's pretty hard cuck'd. Also his sister a hot.

Is the tranny you're talking about that Diamanda Hagan thing because he's been making videos with it for like five years.

>dumb mentally fucked up tumblrinas

(not to be confused with adults who spend more time on tumblr looking for shit to get upset about than people with actual tumblr accounts. we're not "tumblrinas", no sir)

to be fair they stopped living together but they may be still dating, I may have jumped the gun a bit there
youtu.be/6oFkMbE4hHQ

That's not a tranny you fucking dildo.

What the fuck are you talking about? Go change your tampon, legbeard. I think you have toxic shock syndrome and it's rotting your brain.

But wait... that math doesn't make sense Rotten Tomatoes. How can something be certified fresh when it has score below 65?

poor bub you will have to read nore than salon

keep telling yourself that brad

you're right to be upset, user, although not in the way you think

Brad is a literal cuck, no surprise here.

>you will have to read nore

>MISOGYNERDS BTFO

I don't get it.

Virgin loner true neutral Universalist here.

>criticize it
>get your nuts cut off by a probably bitchy redhead AND die because YOU BUILT YOUR LIFE AROUND REVIEWING MOVIES ON YOUTUBE
Why ask why?

Stop making up shit when there is plenty of real drama to be had with all of these people you fucking nerd.

Top critics tab is selected. The pleb critics with no ounce of job security had to tow the narrative line and all vote fresh.

>Woman wants to cuck you
>You say no
>HURR HE'S A KEK!

You are a literal retard.

She had sex with another man. That makes Brad a cuck.

>I don't get it.

The OP started a thread so he could reply to himself and elicit replies from similarly-disposed people. It's hard to know who's sadder.

who's that in the picture, is it another british "celebrity nonce"?

Nigel Farage, the man who uncucked the UK.

Absolute idiot. It's not funny it's embarrassing how stupid you are.

Goobergate did NOTHING
It was Hulk Hogan who did that

Relax, Brad. So what if you put your dick in a half-severed, inside out penis?

Take it easy, Brad, its just bantz. You manlets, I swear.

a "nonce" is a grown man who has sexual intercourse with children, right? he sure looks like a "nonce".

>its just bantz

It generally is once things go to shit for assclowns like you.

Are you the same embarrassing faggot from the other night that I kept calling a dumb faggot until you started crying?

Whoa, tough guy, say that again and its a report for you.

Christ it's the perfect nu male example

Give it time.

he doesn't know about the millions gamergate made gawker loose

So what was Gamergate again? I refuse to Google it

Something endlessly mutable depending on its emotional importance to the respondent.

>Even if there was misandry in it, SO?

im with you, he's clearly not in linkara's team.

you know, diamanda is kinda cute without the black metal makeup.

OP here
it was meant as a joke but you people are seriously autistic

i'm so happy goobergate is finally dead

took a while but in the end the right side of history prevailed

People who can't take care of their teeth will always be cucks

Who cares? Nasty Cock Slut said it's just okay which is pretty bad considering he's a massive feminist who should've loved this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=JbgSvkC331c

PAUL FEIG BTFO!

Woolie? What the fuck are you doing there! I know Matt was with based James, but you see the pooty puffer, GET OUT OF THERE NOW!

>the current time
>not keeping a safety layer between you and the gay by pretending you're a grill who's into futa

The perfect crime!

He said it's not worth paying to see in theaters, and the embodiment of 'meh'. Not much of a blowout in either direction

Linkara's brother is surprisingly chill.
>mfw Nasty Cock Slut got triggered when his brother pointed out that the movie demonizes men and is full of way too much "GIRL POWER" bullshit

Kek, someone in this thread finally watched the video. It seems like everyone on TGWTG thinks it's meh but I bet that won't stop Doug from acting like a faggot. I have no doubt the faggot will spend a large portion of the Nostalgia Critic review shitting on "misogynists".

>3. FUCKING 4 million

Damn you might be right. I still watch moviebob. Despite how much of a faggot he is sometimes.

Who are these people and why should I care?

Is that good or bad?

3.4 on a Thursday night is good, which is bad. Because it might teach Hollywood to make more shitty remakes for women and beta nerds to go see in order to change the world.

it's terrible

WoW made 3.1m opening night in the US for comparison.
This film isn't being shown in China though.
They are so fucked.

Seems to me like Brad hated it a lot more than he let on. Sounded like he was holding back.

You bandwagoning fuck. Fuck you.

Gamergate was cancer. Operation Disrespectful Nod was about bringing down Gawker, was about actually getting shit done, and that succeeded. Gamergate as a term only came into play when faggots like you decided that rather than e-mailing sponsors and doing useful shit you wanted to fruitlessly argue with the mentally ill on Twitter and get some minor celebrities involved for absolutely no fucking reason.

Is that just domestic?

budget was 144 million
>advertising was probably the same as the budget
>paid reviewers
>merchandise that sold like actual Shit (T.slave)
>ice age and Star Trek coming next week
>China can't save them
>secret life of pets take the children
It's almost a guaranteed Bomb m8

You first

Brexit win. Ghostbusters flop. Nice month for balance minus the police shootings.

Don't lose hope yet, Green Lantern and Warcraft brought in that kinda money on their preview nights and both ended up flopping hard.

Because Brad is a massive manwhore: completely aware and ashamed of it but lacks the sheer personal strength to alienate certain people and strike out on his own

>brad has gone downhill recently
Just wait until his "crowdfunded" movie with the walker bros gets made and he'll reach the bottom.

>Reddit's starting to look more and more like Sup Forums
>Sup Forums's starting to look more and more like Reddit

So this is what happens when you cross the memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=7GYmJZRNVUs
Based Sage coming through

>a solid 4 million

They can make a sequel to Mighty No. 9.

I really don't want this thread to further devolve into further shitposting about GamerGate but I want to say that I'll never understand why GG said "DON'T BOYCOTT ANYTHING" and stopped emailing sponsors. That shit was actually having an impact but then they stopped doing that and started exclusively starting flame wars on twitter. Does anyone know why they did that?

Only the latter of those two statements is fully true. The former statement is only partially true by virtue of the second statement being true making it so.

Thanks for being part of the problem.

No its just the dying breath of liberalism being acceptable coming here as they are losing ground

>Does anyone know why they did that?

Reddit mods threatened to ban KotakuinAction if they still had boycott threads on their forum. Now KotakuInAction is a containment sub that a lot of other subs will ban you for even visiting.

The only ones who are "part of the problem" are whiny baby pissy pants faggots like you.
I'm not memeing when I say you really need to fucking kill yourself. Loser.

Why are you posting someone else's opinion? Are you that big of a fucking autist?

>BAWWWWW BREEEEXXXIIIIITTT

Still salty from Brexit are we?

Kill yourself lmao

>They
By that time GG was dying down and a mix of Goons/GNAA were just shitting up 8ch. The damage had already been done. Now it's like 50 people that circlejerk on Twitter and a few SJW cuckmeisters that can't get over it just enough for a few Patreon dollars. GG was pretty fun at first though, if only for the massive media storm.

Also Trump's Pokemon Go video went viral.

Millennial vote secured.

President Trump confirmed.

that's fucking bullshit, his christfag movies reviews are already shit (he just repeats the same jokes from the midnight screenings which are sadly the main output of his site at this point), now he wants money to do something he always did for free and out of passion while the actual movie he promised (shot on shitteo) is nowhere to be found and it's just a shittier version of his already shitty review with the walker brothers involved.
When was the last time brad's content was any good? Even the reviewers was shit, I'm glad jake fucked off before that series could be finished.

the fuck is with those niggas' facial hair?

>Sup Forumseddit isn't Sup Forums

just 140.7 million to go then

You have to understand how these kinds of things work.

In the beginning it was just people trying to piss off some fat whore because she got her friends to raid WizardChan (WizardChan is where the deeply depressed and most pathetic of our kin gather); she essentially ran into the dog shelter and kicked around a bunch of legless one-eyed puppies, so had to suffer. After some dumb shit, a few clever bastards found out her connections to Gawker and how deep everything went, how everything cancerous was connected to it, and during this Gawker decided to declare gamers were all retarded to defend their pet, and it was decided it had to go. Operation: Disrespectful Nod is born.

Then as weeks went by people decided to 'spread the word'. This is where everything went completely off track. Gawker and their faggot crew shitposted about it all on Twitter, so some stupid Anons shitposted back. Shitposting begets shitposting, and Twitter is the playground of normies, so suddenly a massive influx of people decided to jump in and pick sides and get involved without even understanding what was going on. At that point any form of cohesion, for either 'side' (for lack of a better term), was lost. Both sides had splinter groups and individuals were applying their own ideas to what was happening and all meaning was lost. People just applied whatever tag they felt like and said whatever they wanted, and even if someone claimed to be an SJW they were labelled a GGer for criticising Horton and the Literally Who, and if someone claimed to be a GGer they'd be labelled a SJW for defending them. So Gamergate never said those things, because Gamergate as an entity has and never had any actual meaning.

For what it's worth, Operation Disrespectful Nod did continue in spite of all this.

Apparently Shot on Shitteo mostly went down the drain due to Jake leaving. Which is sad, because it sounds a lot like the sort of stuff Brad & co ould do well.
But gotta make way for more CA forced memes and sweet free crowdfunding money.
>When was the last time brad's content was any good?
last time Irving showed up at a midnigh screening.
Too bad even these have mostly been Brad being relatively bornig.

>whiny baby pissy pants

Found the woman. Fuck off back to tumblr, cunt.

Holy shit it's Sabertooth

>Loser
redditor*

i could either watch the movie via pirating and therefore be able to talk shit about it or don't watch it at all and never talk about it
i want to watch it just so i can hate it properly

Irving isn't PC enough for them anymore.
Also MS are just blogs, I was referring to actual edited content. I liked the snob movie fine but Paranoia was just shit (to be fair Brad also thinks it is), the reviewers was also shit and the cinema snob went to shit at least a few years ago. When was even the last 80s Dan?
Are his old movies still hosted on the site?

the thing is, Brad seems so unaware at how fucking stupid it is to advertise his own movie with the CA guys. Then he goes on Twitter saying "Nostalgia critic isnt in it" "Rob and Malcolm are in bit roles guys" and "Itll be done by me and walkaway entertainment GUYS", acting like people are stupid for not thinking CA's bullshit is gonna bring this shit down, and not wanting a film based solely on one joke and Santa Christ, which isnt a joke at all.

I mean jesus fucking christ, any talent Brad had is fucking killed, and the dude thinks making "Amazing Atheist meets Santa Christ" is a good. fuck him

Pirate
It's a noble cause to want to hate something properly. Jumping on a bandwagon makes you no better than the critics giving it a passing grade without seeing it just because it's part of some non-existant culture war.

GafferGays never recovered since the day they decided they wanted to be a community of faggots barely discernible from the "SJWs" they claimed to rail against. You can tell who the true losers are by the ones who keep fucking tweeting/talking about it to this day like Zoe Quinn