New Ghostbusters

Keep this in mind as you bash the new Ghostbusters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Realistically it should have been a mix of boys and girls. Why would you cut out 50% of the market?

little cunt didn't even see any ghostbusters movie

Paul Feig: >"I'm making a stand for women's rights on this over-commercialized, money-grab, reboot of a children's movie about ghosts."

America: > "You're a fucking idiot"

dat girl a half nigress or a beaner ?
>America's future everyone

>Im excited about a movie Ive never seen!

these girls are paid rent-a-crowd you cuck lord.

So it's important because it gives work to underage girl models during staged photoshoots.

Why are Ghostbuster shills acting as if female lead films didn't exist before this shit movie?

This is why women are dumb. They can't help flapping their gums over trivial shit & ends up making themselves look stupid.

Men at least understand the phrase "pick your battles if you want to win the war."

this. these girls dont know who these actors are nor do they know what Ghostbusters is. this entire photoshoot is staged, uniforms and all.

those girls are actors tho, there to perform some skit or something

So? It makes it more pathetic they are using children to shield criticism.

Uh-huh, why didn't anyone bring this up in Mad Max? Furiousa is 10 times the role model these cum stains are.

>it's important that little black girls give money to this franchise as well
?

GTK
RWN

i'm pretty sure that no matter which celebrity or actor/actress you put in Wiig's position that little cunt's face wont change

the kid is amazed at Wiig not because shes in the new ghostbusters movie but because her guardians hyped the day so much and told her shell be meeting an actress

Why is it important? Making a girl who hasn't even hit puberty put on makeup that isn't the proper palette for her racial skin tone, benefits the world somehow? Is she spreading awareness of mothers not showing due diligence?

>WAAAAHHH WOMEN

Daily Reminder:
Reporting posts is a great way to make shitposting autists really, really mad.
Janitors/Mods typically delete anything you report that is actually worthy of deletion, and all it takes is ONE person reporting something for a Jani or Mod to see it and for it to get pruned. And shitposters fucking HATE this.
So do your part and make a shitposting diaper-wearing Redditor mad today: Report shitposting and enjoy the knowledge you're not only making the board better, but making some faggot that considers himself in some kind of autistic "war" with the mods froth with rage over his impotence as well.

Obviously dressed up by marketing team for publicity.

The film isn't even out, why the fuck would these kids have full accurate costumes already?

She would smile the same way for some tweaker in an Elmo costume

So, you have this same criticism about the 1984 version, then?

>female critics

>The film isn't even out
i literally watched this earlier today in the cinemas

>the original Ghostbusters was made to be an empowering boy power movie
Never go full retard, user.

so women can have yet another excuse to play dress up?

Ghostbusters was a mature comedy that kids could enjoy but with a lot of adult humor.
It wasn't supposed to be a fucking kids flick, is this movie gonna change the little girls' lives and show them that being a scientist is cool, or is it trying to capture both boy and girl markets regarding Ghostbusters toy sales

Does she think we live in the 1940's?

Staged promotional photoshoots?

Okay, I will.

Why are women incapable of relating to or empathising with male characters?

Why are they trying to make an "us vs them" situation out of movies?

Kids don't care about this shit. They relate to animated characters all the time. If a kid can relate to fish,a talking car, or a toy, then I am sure they can relate to a male character as well.

the idea that we should only have role models of the same gender is fucking retarded.
And if women look at a man who has success and think "oh seeing him being successful means I can't because he is a man and I am a woman" then they on't deserve to get anywhere in life.

According to feminists, women are oppressed and raped every single day by (white, straight) men. Basically it's a horrible nightmare to be a woman in this day and age.

????

I can imagine these dumbshit millenial parents of today scolding their children when they say they love Captain America, and telling them they should like Patty from Ghostbusters instead.

i'm pretty sure back in the 80's ghostbusters was seen as a faggot nerd movie.

Woman critic can't maintain some semblance of professionalism in her work and has to inject her sexist opinions..... What a suprise.

Women like her deserve to make 70% of what men make.

Why is Spiderman trying to take away that little girl? If only spidergirl were here to save her.

>Woman critic can't maintain some semblance of professionalism in her work and has to inject her sexist opinions..... What a suprise.

Odd that these woman don't even try to pretend to be objective in their reviews...

Do they have any awarness how dumb and biased they sound?

Did my part my afro centric ally.

Nigga I have nothing against a female ghostbusters. It's still a shit movie.

>Original score 2.5
>fresh

It's actually a legit point.

Not that particular photo or even tje movie.
But that girls too should have non-sexualized rolemodels in tv/movies.

Exactly. You can judge the movie based on the official clips released before it was even out.

>not funny
>stupid ad libs after every sentence
>no chemistry
>old women when there's AAA actresses out there who can do comedic roles

>America is a society where self-esteem is inseparably linked to popular culture
>this is a good thing

exactly. Its really obvious but unfortunately some people will still eat it up.

>implying in this day and age, little girls will pay attention to a mediocre comedy starring a bunch of middle-aged women nobody has even heard of
It's like wanting 10 years old boys to get excited about an Adam Sandler flick, not gonna happen you bunch of kikes

Not really, it caused the Sup Forums meltdown and the board ate itself up with rampant shitposting once Naruto threads started getting deleted.

The Sup Forumsutists then migrated to many boards until the shitposting stopped, however they never went back after it was done and then proceeded to shitpost on many boards simulatneously.

Because they are retarded and reactionary

But how will we comfort the sexually insecure /tvirgins that feel intimidated by a woman in any position of importance? They have difficulty dealing with women as it is. If women become any more confident how will they cope?

>it's impossible that they've seen the old ghostbusters, loved them, and are now super excited for the new one that on top of the cake has relatable heroes for them to look up to and idolize

Little girls deserve better then shitty gender-swapped remakes.

They deserve at least shitty sequels like The Force Awakens.

I just hope somebody would ask those little girls about what the actual reason they were there and record their answer.

>muh soggyknees

>a middle finger to all the boys who wouldn't date my ugly ass back in high school. TYRONE TAKES CARE OF ME NOW AND HIS DICK IS WAY BIGGER THAN YOURS FUCKING MANLETS

Dr Venkman was the Walter epic fucken White of his time. Skylars bitch!!!!

>brobabiez

why do people have to come up with trendy diminutives for everything

actually that woman fucks a lot, as heard on her podcast THE CANON co-hosted by devin faraci

Well, that is indeed highly unlikely. I mean, do 10 year old kids these days just love to watch cheesy 80s horror comedies? Even if they happened to catch it on TV, there's no way they'd be die-hard fans afterwards. Back in the days, children got into ghostbusters mainly because of the cartoons and the toys.

No shit, they all fuck a lot.
This is your brain on female privilege.

wow she really roasted us

why would she hate men out of sexual frustration then, when there's none?

Daddy issues.
They never got over that one that actually exercised authority over them. She was practically raped doncha know.

It's easier to bitch and complain when a woman isn't the lead rather than to acknowledge the ones that are. Same goes for vidya games

Oh Amy. Out of all middle school class bullies you are the classiest.

Nigger there's 30yo men today who watch cartoons about fucking ponies.
I find 10yo girls digging ghostbusters far more likely.

Why is it so hard for you?

Anything over 60% is fresh

>Nigger there's 30yo men today who watch cartoons about fucking ponies.

Yes, and you can find proof of their existence everywhere on the internet. Somehow I haven't yet found any indication that the 80s Ghostbusters movie had become this unexplainable cult phenomenon among modern day preteen girls. It just seems extremely unlikely and random, is all.

so what, when i was a kid i thought the first pokemon movie was amazing

Ok so the film was released on the 9th, and this was uploaded on the 10th. So in the space of a day these kids became super big fans and had professional looking costumes made?

>has relatable heroes for them
So they can only relate to people who also have a vagina?

>"what a more equal world might look like"
She wrote what?
Men roles are dumb or assholes. Black women cant be scientist, are allowed because they know the area, family can give you cars and act as a city guide like in colonial africa

Im not sure if she didnt knew what she wrote or if this is bait?

>two girls
>cult phenomenom

Well atleast it was easier for me as a kid to relate to male heroes than birds dawg.

Female led films are fine.

I'd prefer female leads, singers, actors, etc.

UGLY, FAT, GORILLANIGGER DYKE LEADS ARE NOT OKAY

>It wasn't supposed to be a fucking kids flick

This. I enjoyed it as a kid but I also enjoyed Robocop and T2 which wasn't meant for kids either. Stop dumbing down films, if it's good then kids will find a way to watch anyways.

I'm barely old enough to post here without getting banned and I saw Ghostbusters when I was maybe 8, I loved it then and I love it now.

This pic is funnier than anything in the entirety of the Ghostbusters franchise.

Who would you cast in an all female Ghostbusters reboot, and why?

So did girls like Ghostbusters originally or not?

'cause if they did then they shouldn't need an all female Ghostbusting team.

I mean ultimately, if you wanted a new film that was "more inclusive" wouldn't you have a co-ed bi-racial trans disabled-enabling religiously diverse team?

Why would I care about nigger children, user?

Yeah it is

If you look up where the photos are from, they had little girls dress up in the outfits to greet the actors. They (their parents) were literally paid.

>So did girls like Ghostbusters originally or not?
I'd assume not considering how misogynistic the first movie is.

80's kid here. as far as i know, most girls never gave 2 shits about ghostbusters.
ninja turtles on the other hand, that shit always got their lamb chop panties wet.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

Funny thing is even my little sister that loves the original Ghostbusters hated the new film from the moment she saw the trailer

In fact lots of kids I've talked to says it looks like shit

this is all just one big clusterfuck by all sides probably the best joke to come out of it all

First one would be Rose Bryne. She's a decent serious actress and can pull off being funny.

Not even memeing but maybe even Emma Stone. Then id just have the other two be Akoryd and Murray and they're their fathers or something.

Maybe Hudson has retired doing some other job in it but he's still in the flick. Fuck knows.

That girl is smiling only with her mouth, the rest of her is completely stonefaced.

It's a fake smile.

I still blame Toy Story

That kid's like five years old. You could dangle keys in front of her face and she'd make the same expression.

If female led films are important then they should try harder than a cash-grab reboot written and directed and produced by men.

THIS IS WHY CAPE KINO LEAD FILMS ARE IMPORTANT

post a source

They're all fake smiles user.

Why does a kid that age need to wear makeup and lipstick?

I don't think it ever had much of a female following but it wasn't a particularly masculine film.

Americans start young

its pretty common now, just like getting your ears pierced when you're barely a year old

Do they realize that actual good movies with female leads already exist?

Good movies don't make money.
Controversies and brands make money.

Do you really think they give a shit?

They're hired dancers. They don't actually give a shit. They're gonna go home and browse facebook while not paying attention to a tween disney channel comedy

The photo is very sweet.

Saw the movie last night. There were some problems, lame jokes, too much usage of the original theme etc but it was a funny & fun movie. Crowd laughed and applauded it here, though it wasn't packet.