So I might be getting laid tomorrow Sup Forumstards how would I go about preparing

So I might be getting laid tomorrow Sup Forumstards how would I go about preparing

Shower. Don't wear the Hitler underpants tomorrow.

Make sure to pee beforehand or you'll pee in your vagina. Also bring a trumpet for her ass.

Don't shower and wear your Hitler underpants.

>or you'll pee in your vagina

Take a bath and wear your stalin underpants

Make sure to warm up your ass and get lube, lots of lube

It's gonna suck. Don't masturbate between now and then. Learn how to put a condom on properly.

Lots and fucking LOTS of foreplay, ideally lube as well.

Try to look as good as possible?
It will bring up your confidence trust me, style your hair until you are pleased with it and how it looks.
> Pic related final result

Have her get on top and ride you. Be sure not to wear a condom.

Uhm I am a girl btw.

No anal! It's my first time!

Jack off one hour prior.
It avoids the risk of you huddling and cumming in 2 minutes.

>

> I am a girl btw.

First of all, lies.
Second of all, if it's true, you literally don't have to do shit. Just enjoy yourself, you lucky cunt.

And finally, tits or GTFO.

If you don't shave your junk, don't shave your junk, trim it.
Don't masturbate the night before, Do masturbate twenty minutes before go time.
Have clean sheets on the bed.
Have a movie and/or music on hand.
Get your jimmy hats ready, plural.
Weed or booze or breathmints. If you got weed or booze you don't need breathmints.
clean underpants.
And last but not least, an escape plan. not kidding. I have had a window open and jumped out of that motherfucker.
have fun.

Let me be the first telling you the absolute truth.
You'll suck at it, you'll find puting your penis in her pussy really difficult, feel embrassement of yourself and considering suicide.
You better fuck someone who doesn't know your friends, otherwise she'll tell everybody you're a clueless virgin.

So why would you ask a bunch of guys how you should prepare? Also could we please see your tits. Thanks.

I hate newfags not reading the rules
Tits or gtfo

>Lucky

Shouldn't the guy be the lucky one? Afterall us girls can get laid whenever we want. :)

Because I don't know what the guy expects, that's why. Do I dress up sexy, or do I initiate it or give him a blowjob first??? I have no idea.

>Also could we please see your tits.

Jacking off prior never gave me proper results.
I usually end up cumming faster than if I didn't pre-jack

I'm a multiple go'er anyways so I prejacked just to get to the ten minute mark on my second go through.
>That look on her face when you finish and she's like 'is that it?'
>That look on her face when you immediately suit up the next raincoat for round two
feels good man.

Find anyones hidden snapchat pics like nudes at s,n,a,p,c,h,a,t,y,C,O,M! dont share it or abuse it so it gets patched!!

First, destroy yourself with insecticide.

Crusades roleplay. Make sure to play "Ave Maria" while loudly fucking.