i do this too
does that mean she's autistic?

>roasties

No she's depressed.

:(

shes just like us

>ywn console a sweaty frantic Alex

She's very attractive.

Haha sounds like something that deffinetly happened and was not concocted by a PR agent! What a wacky and down to earth gal!

She seems like a genuinely nice person, despite being gorgeous.

Don't bully Alex

You're being so insensitive, user. It's obvious she had great anal sex last night and can't walk straight or sit down.

How does she know her landlord has an indoor pool?

Also, why on earth is she renting? And how does she not have $100 to go buy an air conditioner at Walmart?

>Also, why on earth is she renting? And how does she not have $100 to go buy an air conditioner at Walmart?
Why don't you ask her

This is 100% correct.

Oh and here is you paycheck Alex, dont forget that gift as well!

Now you're just being spiteful

>her face when she receives it

>you will never
>ever
>have an adorable autistic big tit gorgeous eyes gf
fucking murder me already

Damn that evil Mr Landlord, how dare he keep a working girl down?

She's just like us ffs.

>PR agent
>Alex Daddario

Maybe if Baywatch is a smash hit m8. She isn't a big enough deal for that yet.

A PR agent wouldn't let her post half the retarded shit she does on twitter and instagram.

>OMG celebrities are just like us!
A sad fact: this is true

Posting retarded but relatable shit on twitter is good PR when done right. You people clearly swallow this like its memejuice.

For those of you pining (there's a word romanticists love to use - pining) over this Gumby-looking, B-list "celebrity", why restrict yourself? Why deny the pleasure you know you've earned?

>Read /fit/ sticky
>Lose required amount of weight/start bulking
>Get job in construction/labouring
>Save money
>Pay off debts
>Move to Oregon
>Get to know the area well
>Search for abandoned buildings (factories, specifically)
>Assign budget
>Purchase reliable getaway van
>Create compartment underneath van that isn't easily visible during a police inspection
>Buy oxygen tank, tranquilizer gun, binoculars, taser, nylon rope, video camera and other items you might find useful
>Observe Alexandra's routines and bodyguards
>Kidnap
>??????
>Conceal her in getaway van, drive to Oregon
>Keep her at location
>Invite friends over
>RAEP!
>Lather, rinse, repeat

Eventually your DNA will be so firmly-implanted in her from the multiple assaults, that she'll feel an overwhelming longing and desire to be your friend. Your confederate. Your LOVER.

>Posting retarded but relatable shit on twitter is good PR when done right.

Yeah, but It ain't done right.

>You people clearly swallow this like its memejuice.

Nobody swallows her autistic shit.

smart nigger

post pics i want to mastuirbate

4 mil is low for a Hollywood gal. Esp if she's handling the money naively. Perhaps living in Hollywood is very expensive.

She full of demons who dont let her sleep She an illumanati puppet that used and abused her. Left her with sleep disorders like Prince Michael Jackson and most of holllywood robutts everything you use daily, everything you see Illuminati has to do with it, ILLUMINATI IS EVERYWHERE, ILLUMINATI CONTROLS EVERYTHING, every celebrity out there has to do with ILLUMINATI, YOU MAY NOT REALIZE IT BUT ILLUMINATI CONTROLS U, U JUST DON'T NOW IT YET, IF U DON'T BELIEVE ILLUMINATI IS REAL AND HAS BEEN FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS U ARE FUKING RETARDED AND A COMPLETE DUMASS

Who gives a fuck if it's low for a "Hollywood gal". She's bitching to average joes on twitter about her air conditioner not working or whatever when she could easily purchase her own home and have half a lifetime of income for the people reading her tweets left over. If it's so fucking bad, pay for it yourself with your 4 fucking million then get the landlord to reimburse you. Rich people crying poor or trying to be relatable is the most sickening thing imaginable.

I've never seen anyone misspell "Jews" so many times in a row.

O-ok maybe I fell for her cuteness. Your right user. 4 mil can still disappear fast if you're doing it wrong though.

>O-ok maybe I fell for her cuteness

that's how they getcha