Hey any rich fags wanna help a guy out for getting his first motorcycle?

Hey any rich fags wanna help a guy out for getting his first motorcycle?

I worked double shifts for like a fucking year to scrape the cash together for my first 600.

Earn it

get a yamaha you slowfag

ur gonna crash it 100%, get a cheap bike for like 3,000 usd

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I like the Color of yours but this is my choice

Crotch rockets are for faggots.

Buying this in British Racing Green in a few months.

me > you

>get first bike
>sports bike
>le cool guy goes fast
>le cool guy is dead

If you're new to riding I'd start on something classic/cruiser man. Don't want you dead user.

Kek gtfo
This. Made this mostake as a kid and nearly lost my hand after a crash. 10y later and it still hurts.

Don't be an idiot, buy something manageable first.

that is a fagbike, euro cafe racer im so cool. enjoy looking like a dumbass, no windscreen and horrible sitting position

I already own a Benelli TNT and an Aprilia Tuono.

Kind of sick of them tbh.

only aprilia i like is the rsv4 and best bike is a BMW S1000rr, safest and most comfortable bike there is out there, not to mention on of the fastest ;)

Tuono is a naked RSV.

I don't care about going fast.

this. I don't have one, but know lots of ppl who either sold bikes for a living or just own one. Firstly, they say don't get one because you will crash. But if you just, get a 600 or 700 cc to start of with. preferably used and cheap.

>most comfortable

Sup Forumsro you have a weird ass. there's kind of a reason high mileage touring riders buy K1600s and R1200GS...

maybe crash is too big, you will drop it at either low speed or in drive way or parking lot and fairings are around 400$. so one solid drop can really be expensive but it will be all cosmetic besides the levers

get a Kawasaki Z800 or Z750R - pretty good starter-bikes at a low cost!

you prob have never sat on a 2016 S1000rr, they are so comfortable and smooth. those bikes are couches with wheels and not very nimble

Got my first bike this year and I'm loving it. Fucking new york weather though.

First bike, get a Honda Transalp or something. Don't upgrade untill you did 4000 km or a year. After that get a 600cc sports or a naked bike for 5000 km or a year. After that follow your dream. Gs1200 adventure. 1000cc Racebike, 800-1300 cc supernaked . I drive a mv agusta dragster.

Nice bike, did you see this custom 821 on fb?

This, a modern 600 is way too much bike for a first timer.

i have a 2004 suzuki savage 650 in my garage in mint condition. literally has 2000 kilometers on it. 2500 and its yours

dont listen to them Sup Forumsro, they are trying to fuck you!!! 250cc or 300cc might top out at 120 mph lelel. you have honda ricers flying by you and your back tire is about as thin as ur dick. 600cc is the best bike to start on and learn, 167mph is pretty fast and u wont get bored in under a month of riding

No I didn't. Originally I thought the 821 looked worse not having the dual exhaust and single swing arm but with the new engine I'm really coming around to it. Looking at a fz-10 though.

You get that as your first bike and it will be your last.

If you've not ridden for at least a year, you need a "starter" bike. Buy something used, cheap, and thrashable. Under 600cc is best. Spend no more than $1.25/cc.

Buy the best helmet you can afford. If it costs more than the bike, so be it. Invest in good riding gear because you WILL fall off of it at least once, and road-rash SUCKS DONKEY BALLS!!! Big, round, hairy, flea-infested Donkey Balls.

Once you've got a season under your helmet, then you can go get a crotch rocket and expect to live longer than the summer.

Pic related: My First Ride, a 1974 Honda CB360T circa 1984. I rode that little bugger from Colorado to Texas and back, then to Toledo, Ohio.

250's and 300's top out around 100