GET IN HERE FAGGOTS THIS IS A RAID

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS THIS IS A RAID

1(800) 576-5727

NPR is asking for donations, they need $3000 in the next 1 hour or they don't make their budget for the quarter. These faggots are the most bias source of news you can possible find.

CALL THEM, WASTE THEIR TIME, TROLL THEM, FUCK THEM

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jamieellington
lfpress.com/news/london/2010/10/08/15634381.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill yourself cuck

thanks for the bump faggot

>starts a thread to troll a hotline
>doesn't post his own experience first

OP is a faggot of the highest order

>NPR
>biased
Fuck off Breitbart shill

No

fuck off fag, npr is reliable

thank

you

for

bumps

>NPR
>biased

thanks for bump

sorry your president is fucking garbo lmao

and you're welcome for the bump because you're being embarrassed. again, kill, yourself, cuck.

thanks for bump

>op gets so triggered at people not wanting to participate he just repeats the same thing over and over

what a weenie

cool raid moron

Fuck NPR but no. Try Sup Forums you should know Sup Forums is full of faggots

thanks for bump

true, maybe too many tranny furry faggots on Sup Forums looking for remedies to their daddy issues

g/b to Sup Forums

sorry about your safe space kiddo

called earlier today actually. told them they could keep the totebag after I donated. sage goes in all fields.

ever notice how the people who like to discuss politics/news/economics are red pilled but Sup Forums faggots who all jack off to furry anime and fill their ass with cheesespray are libtards?

makes sense, the stupid ones would be liberal

they aren't offering a tote bag this time but nice try, you probably put this much effort into finding a job and finishing school too didn't you faggot

You're the one making this political. I'm actually conservative.

And for the record, I'm not here for the furry anime, I'm here for the wincest threads.

lmao op is such a butthurt baby

ITT: OP being the 14 year old he is (who thinks he is le ebin xD troll) tries to stir up a raid only to get ridiculed by everyone so he starts claiming it's everyone else that's the problem

OP skip to the part where you stop posting in the thread and try to drown your sorrows by making shit bait posts in other threads

I can only speak for myself but you got me all motherfucking wrong lmfao

cry more

thanks for bump

thanks for bump

Post CP

this is what a real /b user is

Thanks for the notice. I love NPR, I am sure they'll put my $50 to good use

>a real Sup Forums user just says to post cp
>doesn't actually post it

You don't know what you're talking about. And I can tell you're the type to get scared if actual cheese pizza gets posted

Good threadkill.

I just made a contribution, I like prairie home companion and fresh air

>they need $3000 in the next 1 hour or they don't make their budget for the quarter.

No, they don't. They're fine. Have you ever heard a pledge drive end early because they hit their number already? No.

OP is a fucking idiot thinking a bunch of beta cucks taking a break from whacking off to shota and calling in will make any difference at all to them.

Also, sage goes in every field.

why it's a tactic to delete threads, i will just report it to the mods faggot :)

newfag

>someone says to post cp
>YEAH UR A REAL Sup Forums USER THAT'S WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!!!
>Um no he really isn't and you're a pussy
>UH YEAH I WAS JUST KIDDIN I DON'T ACTUALLY LIKE THAT STUFF

Damn son could you at least grow a backbone?

Thanks for reminding me to donate. and I encourage Sup Forums to donate as well. I love "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me," "The World," and "All Things Considered."

Have a bump OP, you massive cockgargling cockfalcon.

I think OP probably caused enough donations to put them over their goal. GG OP

lmao op abandoned his thread when he got shat on too much

Ah yes that reminds me to donate too. Big fan of RadioLab.

ITT: OP mistakenly assumed all of the hackers known as Sup Forums are blinder wearing alt-right sheep

hates the gays

twitter.com/jamieellington

sorta stuff she does...

lfpress.com/news/london/2010/10/08/15634381.html

At my station they do. Of course, they're always covering the local news better than the local TV.

ATC, Morning Edition are god tier, the evening stuff I get (PBS Newshour, On Point) is in depth, and I also get a separate digital classical channel.

I don't need your redpill, I already too k the redpill for that disease. Live is much better when you have a job, home, and a gun to deal with the real issue rather than shitposting your confused gay newly-Christian racist edgefest

It's funny because. real unbiased news which is what NPR and PBS deliver is what it is, but to Sup Forumstards its biased because how their views sound in the real world outside of breitbard and stormfront.

Most of the people I hear on NPR you can tell lean republican more than democrat, you can take transcripts of NPR and you will not find bias in their news reporting and most of their programming. Even a left sounding program like It's all Politics is middle of the road.

So you want this asshole controlling me media?

Donated 20 USD :-)

I enjoy NPR.

I love Sup Forums so much

I wouldn't say R, but they're centrist to me but rather well informed about both sides.

If Elizabeth Warren decided to go batshit tomorrow at a press conference, the main people would eat it up. That's the media for you. They will hang you by the rope you just stuck your head through.

Example: In my state there was a controversial fast tracking of a oil project that later had an "incident", and then the R's in the state gov tried to pussyfoot about how the environmentalists were hurting the business. Bitch, if you'd had any responsibility to begin with, you'd have budgeted maintenance.

Thus I'm going to laugh my ass off when Obama is proven right and a shody Keystone pipeline goes bust. Dumb is dumb regardless of party

lol just asked if they will bring awareness to rare western battletoad, lady couldnt promise anything so i told them i would be tightly holding my purse until such concessions were made

is this satire or are you just a leftwing shill?

Fuck off OP I like NPR
SCIENCE FRIDAY NIGGER

It's even funnier if you run around work snapping on gloves and whispering "For science!!" when it comes on

Reminds me of when there was a chemical spill in the main source of drinking water to the biggest city of WV and capitol.

The "lets make our own state EPA so that federal EPA no longer applies" state suddenly was attacking a company for "not doing more". People get exactly what they deserve.

OP go fuck yourself and get back to Fox News and Brietbart Alt news

I called and told I would only donate if the funds went to the reanimate on of Bob Ross's corpse. Kek

My point to the historically dumb is that we already tried the whole "state" thing. It was called the Articles of Confederation, and it had some serious fucking issues. A stronger (than what we originally had) federal government is a required evil.

It's why I don't piss and moan too much about California & their hijinks. Like was pointed out on NPR a few days ago, if CA make a tougher standard than the federal it can have it. Then other states see it's a good idea, and eventually the federal moves in that direction. You don't get to gut the EPA, Worker's Comp, or anything that you want to bring the Bible into just because. A safer public could be working, and working means money...unless the bread & circuses fail

Its actually one of the only radio stations I can stand to listen to.
>sage

>i like my propaganda leftwing bubble