Witness our BBC's claim the womb's of your women, White boi

Witness our BBC's claim the womb's of your women, White boi.

Bow down to superior BBC. Don't fight back. Accept your fate. You are nothing.

Order a Black bull for your wife today.

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/477318/messy_cream_pie_by_dfwknight.html
is2.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's... Not how sperm works...

your dicks are bigger because your lazy nigger sperm cant swim

lol

>> "You are nothing."
Go back to your peanut butter and mud huts

They didn't even invent peanut butter. Literally nothing.

How does it make you feel knowing our big, creamy, white dicks are what your women crave, niggers? Women simply don't want shit-coloured penises; that's a fact. Who'd want to suck on a piece of shit unless they had some sort of scat fetish? Face it, niggers, your futile attempts at cucking us is making you look desperate and in dire need of pussy. But you won't get any. Not a single woman, white or black, wants black dick unless they have a mental disorder. Everyone wants our creamy white dick. No, not want, they NEED our creamy white dick. Even if your birth defected penises are an inch or two longer, most women will still prefer ours. Why? Because we know how to use it, and it doesn't look like something she just shat out 10 minutes prior.

You niggers have attempted to reverse the roles given to you by society, but your rusty chains remain because you simply don't have enough intelligent thought to understand what kind of hornets nest you're prodding your shit-dicks into. That's the stuff you niggers have wet dreams over; imagining fucking your master's wives, sisters and mothers because it's what we've done to you for so long. It's understandable really, you just want a little piece of the cake, but like a dog, you will remain on the floor and receive only tidbits we throw your way. And that's only if you're lucky.

All two ounces of your nigger brain is fighting against what we're doing, but you can't stop us. We already won hundreds of years ago, and your women are thankful for us. We provide them with homes, infrastructure, water, electricity, and of course, our creamy, white cocks, which they love to suck on. Take a look at Africa; when we freed you niggers and let you be, your wasteland became worse; plagued with disease and drout; poorly built shanty houses made from shit and twigs. You can't even get a clean source of water. This is irrefutable evidence as to why you need us. But we don't need you.

Bow down, niggers. White master race.

Kanker ns

Lol pathetic white bois

Isnt it beautiful? Look at the image of a BBC penetrating the womb of your White women, filling her up like you never could.

Sucks to be a White boi.

>implying niggers all have bbc

>little cuckboys don't realize that giving OP's >>>>Youyous means the bait was a sucess.

HAHAHAHA

How does it make you feel knowing our big, creamy, white dicks are what your women crave, niggers? Women simply don't want shit-coloured penises; that's a fact. Who'd want to suck on a piece of shit unless they had some sort of scat fetish? Face it, niggers, your futile attempts at cucking us is making you look desperate and in dire need of pussy. But you won't get any. Not a single woman, white or black, wants black dick unless they have a mental disorder. Everyone wants our creamy white dick. No, not want, they NEED our creamy white dick. Even if your birth defected penises are an inch or two longer, most women will still prefer ours. Why? Because we know how to use it, and it doesn't look like something she just shat out 10 minutes prior.

You niggers have attempted to reverse the roles given to you by society, but your rusty chains remain because you simply don't have enough intelligent thought to understand what kind of hornets nest you're prodding your shit-dicks into. That's the stuff you niggers have wet dreams over; imagining fucking your master's wives, sisters and mothers because it's what we've done to you for so long. It's understandable really, you just want a little piece of the cake, but like a dog, you will remain on the floor and receive only tidbits we throw your way. And that's only if you're lucky.

All two ounces of your nigger brain is fighting against what we're doing, but you can't stop us. We already won hundreds of years ago, and your women are thankful for us. We provide them with homes, infrastructure, water, electricity, and of course, our creamy, white cocks, which they love to suck on. Take a look at Africa; when we freed you niggers and let you be, your wasteland became worse; plagued with disease and drout; poorly built shanty houses made from shit and twigs. You can't even get a clean source of water. This is irrefutable evidence as to why you need us. But we don't need you.

Bow down, niggers. White master race.

because women love having their cervix poked, right?
saged

he said bumping the thread

>Niggers who can't read the images already posted proving the contrary.

Stephen jasinski from broomall Pennsylvania wants to accept his sissy fate. Went to west chester university graduate of 2015. Wants all the bbc and white girls in town to know he's available for abuse and humiliation. 6103689088 is phone. Tallguysteve is snapchat and kik

Is this b8?

Forgot pic

here

and another one

three in a row

gonna keep firing on all cylinders

Gotta take a bullet for the team as to discourage the 12 year olds that have below average penises from posting on this cancer inducing Sup Forums ruining constantly copied over and over thread that is so stale at this point that i get sickened the second i see it,not because of the ">muh bbc" but because of these fucking replies. What happened to "bait"?

Anonymous asked:
I fell for Luther immediately. The sex, wondrous. White men never did know how to fuck. I understand now. But learning to humiliate my husband, watching as Luther dominates him, that has been a guilty, a revelatory, instinct journey. Luther fucks Tony to remind him he is not really male. My husband could never compete after that. It has made me want Luther's babies. Tony pushed out of the bedroom, Tony the cock sucker. It is horrible I know but I climax on Luther just thinking about it. Claire

One day, all white men will know the truth Claire.

I like those penetration depth pictures, moar

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT EVERY FUCKING DAY ON Sup Forums

THIS ISN'T EVEN MADE BY A NIGGER, BUT BY SOME FUCKING CUCK WHO CANT GET THE IDEA ABOUT GETTING FUCKED BY A DINDU

You mad, whitey?

Yes, Sir. More of us are learning the truth every day.
Our women belong to You.

Glad to see more white boys agree

yeah, really

You're white too, you're also getting paid to do this. We all know, this is just getting tiresome really.

im really mad that you fuck landwhales

>Y-you mad, w-whitey?
kek

keep doing that, im getting even more mad

shiit, im really mad about this one

Tell that to my gf... I bruised her cervix with muh dick a few days ago, she was bleeding like she was starting her period. She had a lot of fun at the time, loved the pounding, but she's been nauseous for a few days now. Probably not worth it.

reminder

mad as hell

I'm white, about 7.4 inches and I still have to hit it at 10 and 2 or it is pain full. Big dicks are good for females, The reason Niggers go such big dicks, to get past fat asses and pussys.

Take any person, white, yellow, red, black and have them in a closed tribal society without outside contact for 10 or more generations and then redo the tests. You might be surprised by the outcome

This is the exact reason niggers got big dicks.. to fuck fat people.. You cant fuck a fat bitch with a normal sized dick.

oh look a nigger who has nothing to offer society except heckling white guys. Tell me, great nigger king, if your AIDS ridden dick is so amazing to you, why are you still the bottom rung on society, below even the illegal spics and sandniggers? At least the illegal spics work and the sandniggers own businesses, you? You just pretend that BLACKED.com is reality to block out the pain from the realization that no matter what you do, you will always be a descendant of Africa where your kind still live in mud and stick huts while the white man does everything you can't even dream of doing or accomplishing. So go ahead, post your BBC threads, rustle some white jimmies, it's the only thing your unevolved kind can do.

Witness the power of a BBC master.

DFwknight has produced fantastic BBC videos, real videos of real beautiful White women. Watch them fall in love with his BBC. He is the best fuck on the internet, and maybe the world.

xhamster.com/movies/477318/messy_cream_pie_by_dfwknight.html

im pretty sure that this is what OP looks like

But no one's going to legislate Apartheid against Dalmatians.

It's called genetics, whites have made if for years to keep your mud geans out of our blood and we plan to keep it that way.

These nigger fact pics are interesting, but the reason you spammed them is because you legitimately think a big black guy is posting all these BBC threads.
It's only so easy to strike a nerve with this low-effort bait if you already have a tiny limp dick.
>source: white guy who isn't triggered

Being triggered by a white fuck who worships niggers is not the same as being triggered because oh look it's another one of these fucking threads again. Or maybe I'm just here because I'm already pissed off and degrading niggers is a great way to feel better or at least drag them down to my level.

So angry.

You don't fucking say, but no it's not at this thread or the sperg that created it. I couldn't care less who the fuck niggers fuck.

>ON THE LEFT: Consentual sex
>ON THE RIGHT: RAPE

Your BBCs can have our disgusting BBWs. And then everyone can be happy.

Williams Mills, aka DFWKnight, making Mandy Monroe fall in love with him by fucking her with his massive BBC.

Get mad White boi.

This picture actually proves that black sperm is inferior.

Sperm have to go on a long journey to reach the egg and most of them will perish along the way. This ensures that only the best and strongest sperm can get there. If black man sperm start 90% of the way to the goal then any random shit sperm can win while the good sperm is wasted.

Time to join the real world, cuck

remember to put sage in the options field

i've seen this thread so many times that now anytime i read "u mad white boi"
i always picture it as some sort of retard trying to speak english, Cracks me the fuck up.

>mfw pic related is a typical nigger

whites will always be superior

micropenis detected

>mfw niggers love to talk up their small dicks

Here DFWknight impregnates a young white woman on camera with his virile black seed.

She fucks him with her black baby later.

>pic related I how the world really is

niggers so mad that whites will always be on top

bow down to superior white cock

is2.Sup Forums.org/gif/1485301683491.webm

THIS THREAD PLEASES MY MUTILATED DICK!!! EMBRACE NIGGER DICK YOU GOYIM SLAVES!!!!!

I'm Australian but not aboriginal. What if they just didn't invent shit they didn't need?

>It's 2017
>This is still happening

kek you wish

>mfw even a four inch tiny penor can reach the g-spot
>OP is obvious virgin

too bad niggers are incapable of being civilized

In his blind fit of butthurt, the author of this picture pasted the same graph twice right next to each other.

niggers can't even build brick houses

this is a whites only zone
no slaves allowed

even black people hate you and know you're full of shit

it's intentional.

Op is a nigger shill

i fucking hate these cuck threads so much. die in a fire faggot.

TFW niggers literally dont understand anatomy at all.