Umm okay so when a girl first has sex with her boyfriend...

Umm okay so when a girl first has sex with her boyfriend ... I know this is dumb af to ask but if they're defo gonna bang is it expected for a girl to just go with her area to be natural with hair. Or do you have to compromise?

Shave that hairy coochie, and post a pic before/after

Shave it or trim it so no pubes get stuck in your hole. Also tits Timestamp or GTFO

Just make sure it's neat. Some hair is fine as long as it's not a jungle down there. Guys who say that it has to be completely shaved are faggots who aren't worth your time

what a stupid sweater who would wear that?

Op, sweater is cute. Sauce?

Also just trim it all down.
I prefer to be clean shaven but I'd hate for you to have some kind of issue and be uncomfortable down there.
If you're gunna let him eat you out though I'd shave everything the night before you guys do it or about 5 hours before hand. Just me though.
Have you shaven before?

The sauce is Pinterest! Its a bril jumper cute af. Well I think to be eaten out is fuxking risky too but also sounds like the hottest fuckin thing for a couple but then like would u lube it down there or??

I don't think you're old enough to be here.

Thank you for the info on the jumper.
Click the "No.720*****" to reply to me if you respond again.

>like would u lube it down there or??
What do you mean?
If he eats you out don't worry about lube.
Or are you asking if you shave?
You've confused me.

I think you've been here too long;)^ or ur a pessimist who limits any preppiness to teen girls

Thank you. I meant if your partner or whoever wanted to eat you out would they have preferences or just clean shaven that's it

Trim, don't shave it all, if done incorrectly you can get ingrown hair and it'll itch like a bitch. Trim it down so it's not a jungle and eveything will be fine. Basic scissors and just trim, nothing fancy.

Hopefully the boyfriend has trimmed a bit too or else you may end up eating a bunch of hair if you go down on him.

Being eaten out isn't even sex, it's probably the safest thing unless the man is a fucking idiot. Your saliva is the lube, that and women naturally lubricate when sexually aroused.

If you are a young woman, I'm assume from you paying that much attention to clothing, then I think you're either far too young to be here or far too ignorant of the basics of sex and reproduction. Ask your parents, they fucked to have you, they may as well teach you all the shit you should know but don't.

Ah, I prefer not to be eaten out. But yes I'm sure most guys would prefer you to be smooth.
I know I would if I were to do something like that.
Every guy or boy I know prefers smooth.

Yes, ask your parents about eating pussy. That's not gonna be awkward.

Not if you ask the right parent. A dad wouldn't know, but I talked about sex with my dad because we have penises. Like should I be afraid of teeth and other basics

Exactly. Plus parents are sentimental about us being kiddies not growing up and wanting to fuxk hard

My dad was so proud, my mom just said use the butt

It's only awkward if you make it, I just asked my mother about sex. She explained the basics of it, I asked questions about the vagina specifically since i don't have one so she told me about it. I learned a lot from just asking, it's not like you can embarrass anyone but yourself and maybe your parents. In the end, you learn something new, you know a little more and you can make informed decisions later in life.

Either that or just google it and say hello to thousands of webpages that will teach you everything ad anything you need to know.

ok is there anyway to get a smooth pussy other than waxing? when i shave, either i don't shave smooth or my skin gets irritated af

shave or do anal, both are very easy solutions.

You want to make a guy feel like hes found some sort of jackpot and make his life then ask him what he wants and do it, its really not hard to sacrifice a bit. on top of that being shaved feels amazing.

quick tip on shaving the nether regions though:
Either research good methods to rid of irritation (an alum block is cheap and works like magic, seriously less than $1 online),
or after like 20 consistent shaves your skin will get used to it, but you might be a little bitch about it so just get the alum block.

are most guys ok with stubble?

Can't say for sure but you really shouldn't have to be smooth, at least if pleasing a partner is your main goal. Men are mostly happy with short, trimmed hair.

If it's a personal thing or a 'to try' thing, wax is the best way I've heard from people but I will never do it myself.

Don't shave your first time with him.
Wait till later on when you have time for more research.
Waxing is best but will cost you around 70$ for a decent place and job in my experience.

Stubble is annoying when eating out, it's like little needles on the face and he may get a facial rash if he bears with it. Source, experience.

8/10 bait

do waxing kits from like target or shit work? i feel like I'd fucking rip my skin off

It's a waste of money imo

Try on your legs before you shave to test it out. Also most of those kits don't seem to work on long hair anyway so you may have to trim before using it anyway.

why is that?

fair enough. ty