Quick Girl question...

Quick Girl question. A girl that i'm pretty sure likes me all the suddenly seems angry at me and she suddenly ignores me. Can anyone explain why she's suddenly acting this way?

this thread again
fuck u op

Nigger i posted that thread 7 hours ago and you're still here?

She's female

they're all fucking mental

/thread

all day everyday nigga

Name of girl

I liked my girlfriend for quite a while before I asked her out, she liked me too, and used to get slightly frustrated at me before that. I found out later she really wanted me and it annoyed her a bit that I took so long. Women are our equals or whatever, be we have to ask them out. Try it.

This. Even if you can't thread your own post faggot.

Just did motherfucker

God I hate newfags.

Unfortunately, nowadays no amount of lurking can cure the newfag.

Uh oh IT'S AN AUTISM OUTBREAK

nobody move this is a lockdown

She knows. Burn everthing.

/thread

1- She have a bf and she want to make some distance, she could be hiding her relationship.
2- She "found out" something about you that you didn't tell her, maybe.

She is a fruit loop
Move on.
She ain't worth the drama..

wait a sec

When i was in her proximity i did ask another friend if another girl was still asking about me, because there was a girl asking about me and my friend said "i didn't see her today." Could that be it? Fyi this is at work but its a really laxed job.

Either you said something that caught her off-guard (and she didn't like it) or she found out a secret about you... and is passive aggressive. As a girl (and sufferer ofpassive aggression myself) those are my guesses...

could this be it?

Absolutely this is it. Women hate it when they have competition.

She probably got tired of waiting for you to ball up and do something, and is now pissed that you're such a damned pussy.

Get hard, get in her face, call her out on the attitude, and fuck her.

>not wanting drama in your life
i bet you play games on easy mode

There are two possibilities here, either you have done something she didn't like or you haven't done something she wanted you to do.

she left you major hints and you didn't get them
this isn't your fault, it's just that girls are unable to communicate like adults
work up some kind of small, non-lame romantic gesture and go ask her out
I'm betting you have some kind of event going on soon that you can take her to
or plan a valentines thing

Or maybe he breathed too loud

punch her in the cunt and tell her to fuck off

its called negotiating tactics. you also need to play the game or better, invent a new game that she has to play it in order to get leverage

If you aren't interested in her, or you are but you don't show it, then she probably is reciprocating that. No one wants to be caught liking someone who doesn't like them back, it feels awful and it's humiliating. So maybe she feels you don't like her, and she's making sure that nobody thinks she likes you, even if she really does

op get pussy or kill yourself