What's up Sup Forums

what's up Sup Forums,
I just moved to central maine and I'm in need of finding a dealer. it's a pain in the ass because I'm in school (tiny school, only 5 students) and don't really have the chance to meet people and find a hookup. I'm originally from MA and have never had this issue before. I would go out and meet people, but unfortunately I'm without a car while I'm up here... any suggestions of ways to find a dealer online? I don't want to do the silk road route, that seems exhausting and it seems like too much work for weed

tldr; how the fuck do I find a pot dealer online?

>tldr; how the fuck do I find a pot dealer online?
be over 18

be a man and order darknet fag

try leafly the phone app maybe. idk rlly. kinda hard without goin out to a bar or somethin. hit a bar up ask some chill guys if theres any bud around

dude its gonna be legalized here on the 30th. Unless you're under 21 just wait till then. What fucking school only has 5 kids?

If laughter is the best medison should be be sold in stores? Also feeling good n shit. tell us why we wrong? cuz we r n no it.

central maine? if you were much further to the east like, oh shit thats the ocean. i might be able to help, but oh well. maybe visit portland sometime, i dont remember anyone there though.

I'm 24, I know 6 total people out here, and they aren't into this shit

Never mind that's dumb I just thought of a few examples why I'm wrong.

the sale won't be legal, so that still doesn't really get me a connect, and it's a trade school

I'll give it a shot
unfortunately I'm right near farmington, there's not a whole lot of people or here

im if you're next to farmington you're next to me. I am not gonna help you that is just crazy, last time i met someone through Sup Forums they asked me to video tape them shooting their dog. Killed himself a while later. Well if you want to dish 2-300 bucks you can got get a medi card and buy from a dispensary. Or you can wait till the 30th and just start walking around asking people. I get asked often if I sell weed or can get any, its kind of ridiculous really. Since you said you dont have a car, you would probably have to pay someone extra to come out to you unless you found someone in farmington. Regardless buying online would still be illegal as of the 30th anyway unless it was from within maine. Also if you don't have residency here you will be excluded from being able to obtain a medical marijuana card.

Fuck online.
Just walk aroun, look for poorly dresses people and ask if they know where to get some weed. Don't ask if they sell, they'll say no. But the hit rate is surprisingly high doing this.
>tip the older they are, usually the cheaper the weed they have access to

Bro wtf

Craigslist

Upload a pic of yourself, face optional please. I wanna see why people think you're a stoner

What trade? Stoners are usually painters or roofers

I'm aware I can't legally get my card here with no residency, and I get not meeting people from here, but yeah I figure I would be paying extra for the delivery, money isn't my primary issue.

I'm like 20 miles from a populated area, my neighbors are farm animals.

No. Its the neighborhood I live in. Almost everybody smokes pot, more do than dont. and I have lived here for over 20 years, longer than anyone else as far as I know. I am an easy person to approach, if I see someone new I start a conversation with them, then the question usually comes up. MDEA does operate around here so it is unnerving, usually they ask if you can get pot because its decriminalized, people are comfortable saying yes, then they asked if you can get harder shit. Next thing you know you're on a shit list.

well I wished i could help more than what I thought I could. If you have an apartment you could qualify for residency, but that might not be beneficial if your trade school training is not long. Craigslist or that leafy app seem like the best option, i never heard of the latter but with the former be careful not to get yourself robbed. Hope it works out for you.

Move your azz to Colorado

I'm not really the stoner type

neither of those, those aren't trades really...

idk if this is a guy trying to be OP, but that's not OP

in all honesty unless you are truly socially retarded you could legit go to a bar by yourself, have a beer and then head to the smokers doors/patio/area/whatever. maybe it's different in maine but here in my citythere is always someone smoking a joint outside the bar at SOME point. or even just spot some friendly dudes and say 'hey, i just moved here, where the weed at?'

it really is that easy. unless you are a complete autist and afraid of talking to relative strangers.

i am and i am not trying to be op, i am drunk so wtf are you talking about, do you mean ?

there are no bars, I don't have my car until I move back to my place in may, I can't drive to a bar to meet people, I'm not socially retarded at all

why do you have to drive to a bar? most people do not drive their own vehicles to bars. if only there were a service that you could utilize that would get you to one place from another. fuck.