Are white women more likely to date Mexicans or Blacks?

Are white women more likely to date Mexicans or Blacks?

Nope.
French only

white men, white women are more likely to date white men.

Probably blacks

white women are doomed to be alone, white dudes are too busy fucking each other

Ever heard of "my wife fucked the gardener?" You just know that dude is Julio

Nope, statistics from dating sites overwhelmingly show that women of all races prefer white men and nobody likes black women.

I think he just means Mexicans vs Blacks rather than all races

Liberal, and uneducated white women will date blacks, and Messicans.
Normal educated will stay in their race. They know that dating the other two leads to welfare, and poverty.

Wut? who gives a fuck i'll take 2 and a barrel of lube

I'm pretty sure white women are 2.5x more likely to date Mexican guys statically.

loaded question

Out of mexicans or blacks, blacks

Out of mexicans, blacks, whites, whites by a large margin

>White women prefer to date blacks
Where are you fags from, i literally way more latino / white couples then black / white couples

statistics prove the answer is no. Only retarded niggers convince themselves that it isnt the same 1% of white women that just fuck all the black guys. Also explains the racial disproportionality of AIDS

Kinda like gays. There's actually not many of them but they're in all media and shit.

they will date whatever you arent

>tfw white

>likely to date
not at all. white women are more likely to just end up single mothers so they can continue to expand the welfare state. dating isnt needed for that at all.

nig nog here. only dated one other nig nog.
I'd say the ratio is about 6:4, 7:3 in favor of white men. It's pretty close. most women dont give a shit as long as you're hot. some white women are so racist they only fuck niggers and not blackmen. or they only fuck white women. But honestly white women suck.
it goes Asians > European white > mericunt white > non niggery niggers > everything else. Seriously if blacks werent so niggery I would fuck the shit out of so many of them but their personality and hygiene usually turns me off

white men not lesbians lol

Once you go white you always stay tight

Kill every white woman who fucks with a black or Mexican ...