Hey Sup Forumsros. So I just started using Tor for the second time...

Hey Sup Forumsros. So I just started using Tor for the second time. However this time I want to be anonymous and safe as I'll probably be on the darknet occasionally. What are the best and safest add-ons or other programs I should have to be safe and invisible

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastamericanvagabond.com/constitutional-rights/fbi-labled-tor-browser-users-criminals/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumpo

Get rekt pedophile.

Your generally pretty safe on there without anything. Unless you plan on downloading often...

Use Tor on public wifi in your car or something. Can't get much safer than that.

I don't really plan to download. And I don't plan to be on the deep web other than for experimental reasons just to check it out. So nothing like hardvore but is there any general stuff to block pop ups or viruses

Tl;DR im not doing anything illigal I just don't want to get viruses or info leaked by people on their.

>not having a throwaway second hand machine with no harddisk booted off of a USB on a public wifi

Don't run anything with javascript

I knew that but why is that? I have Java script pop ups blocked but does it tag you or something?

there's an icon you can click on the browser that will make you a super hacker.

Javascript is hilariously easy to exploit. FBI has been using those exploits to catch people ezpz

I'm not 'murican but just remember this thelastamericanvagabond.com/constitutional-rights/fbi-labled-tor-browser-users-criminals/

Kali Linux on a live flash drive

What's the advantage of running live on flash drive opposed to installing on hard drive

Read/watch videos aboot people who got caught, learn from them

wait what

Easier/better to remove/destroy flash drive than hard drive when you get caught

Dont go there unless you 100% know what you are doing. No place to be joking around.

There's nothing to destroy. Im just doing this for educational purposes.

If you're not doing anything bad why do you have to hide for?

>educational purposes

wikipedia?

nvm, pedo can be educational, too, when performed properly.

Pretty much. I like learning about how to do it, but I won't ever go there because as a theoretical concept its fun to think about and toy with in my head, but the reality is not that fun especially if you get visited by the FBI.

No matter how smart you think you are, there is someone out there who is smarter that will fuck you in the ass and its honestly not worth it at all.

So I don't get messed up online for no reason. Better safe than sorry. I mean true but idk I think it's kinda fun