Ask a man that was cucked by his own dad anything, and yes it's incest

Ask a man that was cucked by his own dad anything, and yes it's incest.

>Be 12 and horny.
>Have sister 5 years younger than me
>"Easy sex"
>Getting head and handjobs for about 3 years.
>Finally decide to try and give her anal
>Mother fucking dad wakes up early, catches us with my dick in her ass
>Get yelled at and shit
>About a month later
>He starts pulling her into his room with the door shut for anywhere between 15 minutes to an hour
>About a week passes of that, then they start leaving the house after that
>"Going to the store"
>An hour or two later, they come home
>Didn't get anything from the store
>She rushes to get a shower
>This was an almost daily ritual of theirs until it started to slow down when she was 16

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/legalize-marriages-and-civil-unions-between-consenting-adults-regardless-blood-relation-or-familial-status
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How did it feel?

Your sister must be a complete meth head train wreck these days.

At first I didn't think it was happening. It wasn't until I turned like 21 when I figured it out. But, then it kind of turned into paranoia and anxiousness. Which only got worse after I tried asking my sister flat out if anything happened.

She actually isn't. She's in college and pushing to get into ROTC.

SISPIC?

No pics. She's a natural blonde, dyes her hair constantly. DD chest, but one is about a cup size smaller than the other.

Wait, did I just got this right: YOU are suffering from these and not your (maybe) raped sister?
If so, get yourself help if not already done.

And: Did he got arrested for this?

No. Apart from all of the fucked up shit that's happened and my mother being the drug addict that was did in by snorting Vicoden. We actually live and function like a decently happy and functional family.

>be me
>last night
>mom's drank a mick of vodka
>go into room when sleep and start rubbing that puss
>tells me to go to bed lol

Does she want it?

old story is old
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/legalize-marriages-and-civil-unions-between-consenting-adults-regardless-blood-relation-or-familial-status

Didn't someone noticed this or can I imagine this like one of those Hentais where everyone fucks the daughter but no one cares?

Honestly, I was retarded enough to not notice during my teens. This and we never really had visitors; so they had free reign to do whatever. My mother worked nearly 24/7, and I was too busy jacking off to Final Fantasy women infront of my TV.

Sounds like a good teen life to me. Did she ever got in harm like scars or anything?

>and yes it's incest

That was literally no ones' first thought

either this is an extreme coincidence or he's fake, i can't find the original but i'm pretty sure he copied most of the original post word for word

She has no scars aside from ones she's gotten from fights or being a general cluts. No self harming.

>no self harming

Except fucking you

I'm actually the OP. First post I made was asking you guys if it was actually happening. Now I'm here just doing an AMA. Didn't think people would remember my post from like, 3 months ago.

niece story, sooo... why would someone believe you?

Nah nigga, that shit was posted YEARS ago, still trying to find it atm

Then I vote for coincidence. Maybe the other OP has some 100% proof his dad and sister fucked. I'm still in the dark and assuming off the evidence I have.