i want you to eat my cummies

You want sum fuk???

op delivered

But I love creaming buttholes with my fat dick

I'm a gay

Girlfriend material right there

rolling

Preavy Maiden mine!
I will this day concoct yon a stew made of ox lips, otters eyes, and all that is MOST pleasing in godsight to grace the bountiful roll that is the dinner table ha!

ur autist

rolling

ROLL

Mind if I shit on your chest?

I am micropenis

we have only known each other for a short time, but you really are special to me. i love you sophie, do you wanna go out with me?

winrar do it op

deliver

You are beautiful. The very definition of it. Your long hair, your perfectly toned face. Could it really be that you are perfect? I had a dream of us holding hands miles from here, breaking free of this world, loving truly, the span of a moment, pure love unleashed. And As we stare into the bright light of the moon and time passes without remorse, I know that this dream has come true. We slowly go to sleep as each of us holds hands. I wake first the next morning, noticing your head on my left shoulder and how your smooth, long hair flows like a river over my arm. You sleep so fair, so quiet. With every breath you take I notice more and more that yes, you are the one. I caress the locks of your hair ever so gently. Smooth like silk. You suddenly awake, and smile to see that I am the first thing you see.

Hey, I've been thinking about this for a while.... but... I really like you. Like I really really like you. Sophie, ever since I laid eyes on you I liked you. I love you. You are my dawn and my dusk, my alpha and my omega, my beginning and my end. I want to begin every day by you're side and end every night in your loving arms. I can't stop thinking about you, from the moment I wake up every thought, every idea, everything that goes through my head has you in it, and always will.

My Sophie, My Sophie
My beauty and my trophy
Our hearts will be intertwined
Our hearts, our hands, and our minds
I love you like I love the sun
Setting across your landscape
As the night comes
Not to take from you my love
But to bring it further above

I thought about that one just now, it's a poem I wrote for you. Expect more to come if you accept my love. I can write anything, sing anything, make anything, I can do anything if you want me to and I'll do it all for you!

deliver cont

We talk about things that don't matter, but I really could care less. You are the best I will ever have and I think, no, I KNOW that I am the luckiest man in the world. Oh Takara, a maiden so fair. Your imperfections are perfect. Your voice is melodic, like that of an angel. Your beautiful eyes ever so entrancing, your skin as smooth as that of a newborn's. We are trapped on this island, but neither of us could really care. We are happy, and that is all that really matters. As I stare out into the ocean waves, I imagine our future. Bright, like the sun. We are the perfect couple, and both of us know it

this

How is the taste of your boobs?

We love each-other unconditionally, and our love is everlasting like the very universe we inhabit. We are never sad, always happy. We never argue, only love. You wish to bear children, but I cannot bring myself to think of polluting something that is so innocent. This does not stop me however, of thinking of how those beautiful beings would be. Three boys, all with the eyes of their mother and the nose of their father. They would be mischievous but we would love them all equally and unconditionally. I would teach them how to fish, and hunt, you would teach them how to love. We would name them; John, Isaac, and Thomas, and they would all grow to be strong and intelligent. As you and I grew older Takara, our love would never wane. It would be as strong if not stronger than the day we both met

Just an fyi I'm a virgin and still live in my mom's basement. I'm currently looking for a misses to call mine. If I pickle your fancy would you mind going on a date with me? I'm not aloud to be out past 9pm but would love to take you to a picnic. And maybe if I'm lucky you'll let me hold your hand.

kekekekeke

You are beautiful. The very definition of it. Your long hair, your perfectly toned face. Could it really be that you are perfect? I had a dream of us holding hands miles from here, breaking free of this world, loving truly, the span of a moment, pure love unleashed. And As we stare into the bright light of the moon and time passes without remorse, I know that this dream has come true. We slowly go to sleep as each of us holds hands. I wake first the next morning, noticing your head on my left shoulder and how your smooth, long hair flows like a river over my arm. You sleep so fair, so quiet. With every breath you take I notice more and more that yes, you are the one. I caress the locks of your hair ever so gently. Smooth like silk. You suddenly awake, and smile to see that I am the first thing you see.

do them

roll

I showed you my penis pls respond

WINRAR

With every kiss, every embrace, our love would grow one hundred times stronger than before, and it would further strengthen our already unbreakable bond. I sometimes ask myself if such a vast amount of love could make a human immortal? I certainly hope so, living eternally alongside you would be everything I would ever need. If I could make a wish right now it wouldn't even be for you to fall in love with me, but for me to get the opportunity to meet you. That alone would make my life already one that is fullfilled...

rollnig

do you think your mom would send me nudes if i asked?

I've never told anyone how niggers forced me to the ground and tongued my anus.

ROLLING

i am sexy

>
>720173345
Should of changed the filename faggot.

Haha that's fucking dubs

'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling. And every time we kiss I swear I could fly. Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.

Now let me cream your butthole

Wtf it's woking
Is dis how mating works ?

ROLLING

My grandfather was a Jew who was lynched by the Klan as a young man.

rolll

INah it will work on any girl im a model

Wanna bang? I can bring my dildo if you want. (;

roll

My grandfather was a Jew who was lynched by the Klan as a young man and deep down i know he deserved it for being a flaming homosexual and zionist.

Send nudes or suck my left nipple

rollingg

i just wanna fuck you senseless like the slut you are

roll for this

RR

Nudes or suck my left nipple

Wanna help me out?

rollinggggg

Oh boy. Has he started rounding up all the black people for execution? Maybe banned political parties and dissent? Or did he perhaps ban any media from publicizing news? Maybe the old Castro way, where you just murder political opponents?
I'd like to know.

Roll

My uncle molested me when I was just a child. Now I jerk off to the thought of him taking my innocence.

rolling

GO DICE ROLL

roll for dis

This

Lol

roll do it faggot

Send nudes of u pls, I'm gay

rolllll

You will be saying this OP ^

rollin

winar

So either we fuck tonight or you send me some nudes. Hands and knees, ass spread open.

rolllllllllllll

fag