Sup Forums is always asking for incest and creep wins

Sup Forums is always asking for incest and creep wins

but i want to hear losses

did you ever fall for the incest meme and fail miserably? please share

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/legalize-marriages-and-civil-unions-between-consenting-adults-regardless-blood-relation-or-familial-status
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

You want us to talk you out of it?

Go balls out and shoot for the stars...

... you know; that slutty, poorly done star constellation on your moms lower back.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/legalize-marriages-and-civil-unions-between-consenting-adults-regardless-blood-relation-or-familial-status
legalize

moar

I used to have this entire set, but I forgot her name. What is it?

This thread sucks

Heil hitler

I've tried it on with 3 of my female cousins.

First when I was 14 and she was 13, I kept picking her up and grabbing onto her ass all the time and dry humping against her as if it was a joke. She told her sister and her brother and they called me out on it.

Roll the clock forward 15 years, get coked up with that cousins sister, we're in my apartment and she says she'll stay because doesn't wanna go back to her parents off her face. Tell her I'll sleep on the couch (1 bed apt) but she says don't be silly, jump in the bed. The coke got the better of me and I try it on with her, she just pretends she's asleep and says nothing of it.

Roll forward 6 months from then and another coke related incident with a different cousin who ended up sleeping in my hotel room for some unknown reason. I tried to finger her and she kept just moving herself away but not saying anything about it. She told the other 2 cousins and half my family and I basically now avoid all of every family members when I can help it. At Xmas I spent 4 hours walking around a field so I didn't have to be home when they were all there.

I really should have green texted this....

nigga are you autistic

Not that I'm aware of, I just have a major issue with drink and drugs.

You can let me off for the one where I was 14 years old, obviously hormones and shit played a big part.

Walking around in a field for 4 hours is pretty downs

Wow what a loser. They all knew why you left for 4 hours.

How's it feel to have given your family up so you could (not) pleasure someone else?

Incest is wincest

Not great, but it was a 50/50 call, I could have ended up fucking her and that would've been great

Coulda, woulda, shoulda

Exaggerating a bit, I basically just made myself scarce and left the house for that long on Christmas Day - did involve me sitting on a bench in a field reading a book though to pass the time.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Yes I've now lost all semblance of a close-knit family, any sort of respect or dignity I may have held within my family and the trust of generations of possibly all living generations in my close and extended family, but I made an executive decision on it, it just didn't pull off.

I'm sure they'll come around at some point anyway, I don't think they even give a shit themselves now, it's more just my own shame.

At least you got to try, my cousins when we were younger weren't so great but as we grew older she fucking turned into a Kylie clone big ass, nice big tits. Wouldn't even add me on Facebook. Like wut I didn't even do anything.

>the incest meme
i was into my sister before it was cool, yo

Didn't really fail miserably but kind of ruined the tight relationship me and my mom had.

>Mom got pregnant when she was 17 and my dad was only there for the first two years of my life before he ditched my mom and me.
>Guess he knew what a fuck up I would turn out to be.
>Growing up it was always me and my mom.
>We were always close to each other and tight together.
>She tried her best to fill in the father role as well.
>Still remember how she took me on my first fishing trip, how to shave and especially how she tried to convince her brother to teach me about the birds and the bees but he wanted nothing to do with it.
>Ended up having that awkward sex talk with my mother instead.
>Practically inseparable.
>If it wasn't for the fact that she was my mom I would have called her my best friend for sure.
>We always joked together like friends and sometimes even tell each others our secrets.
>Around highschool puberty hits me in full swing.
>Hormones racing everywhere.
>Want a girlfriend so badly to fuck.
>Tell my mom I want a girlfriend so badly but she just jokes about how I shouldn't waste time on girls at my age because they'll still be there when I'm older.
>I can't wait that long. Need satisfaction now.
>I really want one.
>Why she asks me.
>I tell her jokingly because sex is what kids our age do now.
>She just laughs it off, says I'm just going through a horny teenage phase.
>She's damn right.
>Months go by and I occasionally keep bringing up the girlfriend thing.
>Dated three girls but no luck in bed.
>Broke up with the third one.
>Really upset and my mom can tell.
>She comes and talks to me.
>I pour my heart out about how badly I wanted a girl to love me.
>"I'll always love you sweetie"
>It's not the same. I needed a different kind of love.
>I can't sleep with my own mom.
>She laughs quietly and I didn't realize it at the time but she was considering it.
>About a week pass and I'm still upset about the break up.

lul had my first sex with my cousin when they visited and she slept in my room. Up until I was like 16 (she's like three years younger than me). Tried to get into the puss but never managed to get it in. So I fucked her in the ass like 4-5 times. Last time I remember I had her shit all over my dick.
Stopped talking to her after that for like 4 years.
Now when I high on weed sometimes dream of that lil pussy.
Told a few friends of mine. We celebrate that shit

and then? user is there moar?

>Walks into my room to see how I'm doing.
>Tell her about the usual.
>She tells me the usual as well.
>"It'll be alright. You're not even twenty yet"
>I start whining about how every guy in my school was dating and having sex.
>I hadn't even touched a girl's breast yet.
>"It's overrated, sweetie"
>You only say that because you're a girl.
>"It's just lumps of fat"
>I can't help it if I'm attracted to that.
>Room goes silent and the next thing I know is the sound of my mom getting up and walking over to me.
>"Touch them if you want too"
>It's a joke. It has to be.
>Nice try mom.
>She's not joking.
>She unbuttons her blouse and shows me her bra.
>"Get it out of your system"
>Fuck, she's either serious or this is another extremely stupid prank she sometimes pull on me.
>I tell her to fuck off jokingly because I still don't get it.
>She takes my hand and places it on her chest.
>Things just got real.
>We don't even say a word and I spend the next few moments just joyfully fondling her breasts.
>I can't even think probably.
>I'm aroused as ever and I reach a hand underneath her bra to get a deeper feel.
>She stops me.
>"Told you it was underated" she laughs.
>It was all a joke to her.
>She leaves me with a massive hard on.
>I can't help it anymore.
>From that moment I couldn't help but look at her sexually.
>I ended up begging her for sex which ultimately ruined our relationship.
>Spent a few months enjoying each other and that all came crashing down when I accidentally got her pregnant.
>She cried whenever found out.
>I remember her crying at night for weeks on end.
>She got an abortion and we stopped.
>The crying continued for a few more months and I could tell she wasn't herself anymore.
>I thought we would just continue on like normal but that abortion was a real eye opener for her.
>She told me we had to stop and we grew really distance after that.

We're still not really back to how things were and I really miss talking to my mom like a friend.

>I tried to finger her and she kept just moving herself away but not saying anything about it. She told the other 2 cousins and half my family

You're weird as fuck for making a move on your cousin but she's just as weird for telling the family. Like, who the fuck in their right mind thinks that's a good thing to talk about?

i read this shit twice, but i just cant comprehend... nigga did you not only fuck your mom, but you got her preggers and she had your abortion?

Word. I had several siblings growing up but hated most of them. Had one sister that was my fav and she stuck to me like warm lint. We ended up fucking of course, best sex of my life for years. Even after we got a little older and moved apart, we still fucked at every holiday where she visited. Then she got into college. Stopped talking as much because she was busy. Then she stopped talking altogether. Then I noticed I had sent her about ten messages over the course of two months with no reply and I was crushed by a sudden unbearable depression. Shit sucks, yo.

she cried for weeks after she found out? Were you considering about keeping it?

Should have said 'but I always wanted a little brother!'

are you...

are you me ?

srsly i'm sppoped

Nope. I'm me. At least, I think I am.

that's big butt brigitte

Yes that's correct.

Yeah I feel you. I would trade everything just so my mom and me could be close again like we use too be.

Yes we were. I remember debating for hours with her about it. A lot of yelling and tears were shed during those times...

>got mom pregnant and ruined the friendship

It's okay, we've all been there, brother.

what age did it start?

your mom that hot or something?

>ending every sentence with "brother"
typical cestfag

>Yes we were
I always wanted a brosontard
KEK

>we've all been there, brother.
>brother
fuckin kek

Sort of to be honest. She's not that old for a mom.

Who doesn't?

age is just a number to me, plenty of old hot chicks, but like dude thats your mom

>be me, adopted at 4yo
>know Im adopted, but dc because they're mom and dad.
>pretty sure I was sexually abused, because I am a sex addict and a predator.
>be me, back when I was 17, mom is like 40, hot as fuck. blonde, big tits, fat ass. siblings are dudes a few years younger than me, this isnt about them.
>been spying on mom for years, obsessively. using mirrors under doors, walking in on her, even a trailcam under a table. Got some win on an old HDD, you're never seeing it. My mom. My win.
>Decide I want her to see my big ole cock, because once she sees it, she has to fuck me, rite???
>jerk off on the couch every morning, discretely, as she gets ready for work. Cum buckets when I jerk with her in the room/in the kitchen which is next to living room. after like 4 times of her never saying anything, I get emboldened.
>Have full-blown conversation with her while furiously jacking my greased-up dick.
>"WTF are you doing, user???
>"Nothin, why?"
>"STOP. I thought you were holding your foot."
>"Do you need to talk to a professional about this? I never had this problem with my kids... "
>Feelsbadman.
>Never do it again.... Habitually date, physically and emotionally abuse women. Hate self.

>brother
>Op's son-brother from an alternate timeline shows up to enact revenge

>my kids...

You poor fucker.

you ahould try again now, mom still hot?

yeah... idk... i try not to feed that wolf too much. I have a decent woman who lets me beat her and hatefuck her regularly, who i threaten to kick out and cheat on to make her cry. pretty good situation.
Plus, mom is hella catholic... so I should prob wait until dad dies to fuck her.

People who are like that because of sexual abuse generally don't know or assume they were abused. Chances are you're just mentally fucked up because you were adopted.

The first 3 years of your life are crucial to who you develop into. So abandonment, ignorance, or abuse from your maternal parents, etc. affects your brain greatly and fucks you up.

Just giving it to you straight, you're one of the few people who genuinely need therapy.

This sure turned into a shitty captions thread fast.

And I want to clarify I'm not saying it to be mean, I'm just being straight with you. Therapy could help tons, but you really should not keep going on without it. You're hurting yourself and other people.

fuck therapy, dude. They sent me for months when I was like 11 because I got into like 2 fights. Its bullshit for faggots who need friends.

never got wincest but I wanna fuck my cousin (she's kinda slutty), we started snapping now and were not very close but god I wanna fuck her any tips or shit? were both in HS

MODS UNDERAGE b&

You're not going in for fights though. You're going in for something entirely different that has to do with who you are.

It's not about punishment this time, it's about furthering yourself. And it's not about "talking" to someone necessarily, it's about healing yourself mentally. You are not a lost cause.

I'm 18 you cuck

Lol dude if you knew the fucked up shit I've done, you would be all-in for locking me up and throwing away the key. Yeah, not talking to a shrink.

I have a hot emo cousin who's really into me.

Like, every time she sees me, she sits next to me but never talks. But whenever I say something to her she gets surprised and nervous and laughs at the most unfunny shit I say.

I'm not some kind of dense anime character, I know what's going on here. I kind of want to fuck.

It's one of those situations where even if I just up and said "let's fuck" she'd probably even say yes, since she's metaphorically riding my dick every time we're in the same room anyways. But I want to warm up to it first.

So how do I go about it?

Shrinks are legally not allowed to report you to police. What you say is legally private. No one's gonna lock you up for anything. They're only going to help you, but you're the first step in that. You have to want to help yourself for once. You know you can't keep on living like this, despite pretending you can.

is it racist if i assume you guys are trailer trash
more importantly is it racist if I'm right

Not true. HIPPA seems airtight, but it is not. Many people get turned in by their shrinks.

physical contact, rubbing and hand holding, get closeto her talk to her more and make her feel wat you feel then strike like a cobra

you sound either 11, autistic, or are a sandnigger.

post a look a like or something. dont leave us hanging

good plan