Hey /b

Hey /b
California fag here.
Advice on getting rid of genital warts? I have a ton.
>pic semi related

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Trichloroacetic-Acid-Solution-Concentrated-Chemical/dp/B00BKSQIWA?SubscriptionId=AKIAJO7E5OLQ67NVPFZA&ascsubtag=770962343-16-1506876683.1485222706&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00BKSQIWA&linkCode=xm2&psc=1&tag=d_2b_c_o-20
treatgenitalwarts.org/treatments/TCA.html
smartsexresource.com/topics/genital-warts-and-hpv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping

See a Dr and get them frozen off.
And stop fucking people with warts.

Go back in time and choose not to be gay.

cut them off?

I wish user
Can't I freeze them off at home?

Won't they spread?
Thought about this shit
amazon.com/Trichloroacetic-Acid-Solution-Concentrated-Chemical/dp/B00BKSQIWA?SubscriptionId=AKIAJO7E5OLQ67NVPFZA&ascsubtag=770962343-16-1506876683.1485222706&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00BKSQIWA&linkCode=xm2&psc=1&tag=d_2b_c_o-20

That's aids you spud.

I've seen significant reduction using normal wart removers from CVS. It says "not for genital warts" but mine are at the base of the shaft so I don't think I'm a risk of anything. I would imagine that warning is more for vaginal warts since that skin is much more sensitive.

you just have to cut deep and remove the root.

Did you have a lot?
I have a lot of work to do. I have had them for two years and have done nothing about it. I was too afraid to go to a doctor and they have spread like wild fire

Interdasting. I too have warts at the base of my shaft. They never showed up until recently and I thought they were skin tags at first.

Does the liquid wart remover hurt? Any scaring?

No at most I've only had three, one large one that shrunk significantly with treatment. A middling one that has almost disappeared and a very small one I haven't bothered with.

White Vinegar

Soak a rag/cloth, lay it over affected areas for a few hours. They'll swell and turn white/greyish. Repeat daily/nightly. Eventually they'll start to turn black and scab over. Fight through the pain and keep doing it and they fall off.

DO NOT PICK THEM

Youre welcome

Soke your dick in bleach

It burns a bit if I get it on the skin without wart heads, but it's been fairly easy to pick or rub that part off once dry and leave the intentional coverage on the wart head.

>DO NOT PICK THEM

This, it does nothing to help (as the virus' are in your blood, not the wart exclusively) and can only cause scarring.

treatgenitalwarts.org/treatments/TCA.html

NO you need to see a Dermatologist. Don't try home remedies.

Why man that's embarrassing as hell
I'm an introvert

I have these around the base of my shaft as well, very similar to photo. Thought they were from shaving too low too frequently or something, since I hadn't had sex for like a year and they just popped up starting with a single one.

Are there other skin conditions that can be mistaken for genital warts or do I definitely have them?

Not introverted enough, apparently.

This is what I'm dealing with.

It started the same for me user. Get it cured fast. I waited 2 years and my shit exoloded
Shaft
Under nut sack.
Asshole itched one day. Took a pic.
It's there too.
Get it fixed user.

Amputation is your only effective option.

It goes from that to this dude

Peel it off with your nails

FUCKKKKKKKKK, I can't handle this. Where do I start in terms of treatment? Do I go get an STD test? Are these the result of a particular STD? Is it permanent. I'm fucking scared right now man.

bruh don't waste time and money, I had bumps I ignored for a year hoping they would go away, when they didn't I followed a home remedy that COMPLETELY removed them (leaving behind very very minor scars)
you need nothing more than apple cider vinegar, tape, and cotton balls

at night before you sleep (or whenever you have about 2-3 hours to lay around) apply apple cider vinegar to the cotton ball(s) and tape them to the applied area for as long as you can tolerate. I did this daily for a whole month, around 30-35 days, and my cock and balls look amazing and I have my confidence back and not one complaint since

I will say- occasionally once they start turning white and dying, the cider will sting.. leave on for as long as you can, and rinse with warm water after... it's good to skip a day or two once they get sensitive

!!! don't waste money // only remedy that could be bought online is hawk dock // it takes about the same amount of time and is more expensive

freeze those bitches fam or dehydrate em then pop them in your pals raisin bran

also be noted, shaving can spread bumps if done wrong, same with violent masturbating, be careful with the infected area

youre a greasy little scumbag weasel

post a picture of your fuckin nigger face

I love you user I will try this now

Idk dude
Got it from my white ex wife.
Been fucking this girl for like six months and never told her.. I know I'm a terrible person but it can't be too noticeable? She sucks my dick like twice a week.

I broke it off because I felt bad but haven't said anything.
I drink to cope with it. But will follow anons treatment >>

You talking bout bumps or warts here? You treated genital warts from HPV this way and it worked?

>whore ex wife *

Right, good question.
Cuz I have warts, doc.

I was in your same predicament my friend, thought there was no hope, had a doctor tell me I need a freeze treatment and all that horse shit, and the vinegar did it. don't sweat, stress makes it worse, and not to mention I didn't engage in sexual activity throughout the duration of the home remedy (occasionally light masturbation with thorough clean up) hygiene is key

I had a doctor tell me it's HPV, but it's the same concept of warts and works the same,

Damn, I fucking pray to Trump this works.

Fuck me, gona try this then. Mine is still fresh and new thankfully so hopefully no scaring. Do I need to shave for it to work? Or can i do this with pubes still present. I'm

HPV can cause genital warts and is the leading cause for them.
You could just have warts but thats highly unlikely.
This is a virus and once you have it, its for life.
You people should wear condoms and inform your partners. Also see a fucking doctor. Not telling someone you have HPV is a felony.
You can carry HPV and not show signs of warts, it has a incubation period of about 6 months. It can be transmitted orally too and all your warts have a chance of becoming cancerous. Growths on your tongues have the highest risk of cancer.
Everyone in this thread is retarded

Thanks for you input dad.

I trimmed using grooming scissors as to not irritate the skin, I found too much hair was blocking the area, I would advise trimming, even plucking the hairs before shaving, shaving is high risk of spreading

Yeh I only had one at first, kept shaving over it and it would bleed a little, now I have tons more. Fuck I really fucked up on this one. I hope the ACV trick will help diminish them then.

But that's Walgreen's you retard.

this is true to an extent, the virus will remain until a cure is found, a doctor told me it's more dangerous for women than for men, he told me it will go away on its own maybe returning once every 10 years, that's why hygiene, proper protection and continued application of remedy is suggested

This is good to know. Guess I feel a bit better about it now. Gona step up my hygiene game in case then, and follow some of the other advise in this thread. I knew my fucking ex was cheating, guess I have my proof now.

where do you live and whats the climate like?

literally my ex gave it to me now, real joke is on the people she's fucking now, cause if she didn't tel me (who she was dating) I know she's not telling random people, but I was young and stupid, when she would suck me off or we wild fuck, after I came, and after she came, I would essentially fall into the bed and pass out (with all the SPIT, sweat, occasionally blood, and cum would dry up on my cock) instead of showering immediately if engaged in sexual activity, after climax, please shower and maintain proper hygiene

Aren't the cheaters the best?

also, no judgment I don't care if you're gay but there is a higher risk of spreading due to anal sex, how you cum is how you cum and I don't care, but because of how generally filthy every asshole is, you're more prone to catching or not getting rid of it, if continued anal sex, but fuck it... pun intended

Cali
Hot and humid

I had them at one time. Many strains go away on their own. I didn't know I had them, just noticed one day. I'd fucked a good amount of chicks in college, but none that you'd consider "dirty" by any means. Anyway, I saw that I had them and had to tell my wife....That was a shitty conversation. I'd been only with her for I think two to three years at that time and the warts were just dormant or something. They went away on their own in another two or three years, wife has shown no signs of having contracted them and that was about six years ago.

And I'm in the Caribbean which is also hot and humid. Does this affect something?

Hmm Get a de humidifier and put the affected spots in incredibly dry conditions you can put your junk in hot dry sand for hours a day and they will go.

your skin will survive and the warts wont.
I lost some on my feet from walking about in hot dry sand

False information here. The strains of HPV that cause cancer are precisely the strains that do NOT manifest as warts. True story, look it up. If you see the wart, it is a non-cancerous strain, though that does not preclude you from simultaneously having the cancerous one.

Genital warts don't go away on their own. Thats one reason why they' re called gential warts and not warts on the genitals

Yes the more humid the more likely warts are to thrive. They need hot wetness

Dude just fuck everyone and spread the love. Than do yourself in at the end after doing a line of crack. Problem solved and given. No seriously get that shit checked out they can get you on some meds to control it

Please everyone who is dealing with HPV, try this!! Absolutely worked for me. Just ignore the smell.

Are you the same jackass that was saying shit earlier? You think you know about this subject, but you don't. I have personal evidence, however anecdotal it may be, that says you're wrong. Lucky for me, I also have the internet. You can search yourself if the following result (the first, too lazy to look closely) isn't satisfactory.

smartsexresource.com/topics/genital-warts-and-hpv

Acv works can take weeks. You can use air duster to freeze them off too. but it can leave scarring if not carefull. Turn can upside down and spay into a container. Use a qtip to apply to the wart. It will turn black and fall off within a week.

>I have personal evidence, however anecdotal it may be

okay

i did this, it actually works. I used silicia gel though

God you're dumb. Let me reference the post for you since you're too stupid to figure it out.

You're a genius user.
Does this HONESTLY work?

Yes, they sell wart removal kits at walgreens

>God you're dumb

Kek says the faggot using anecdotal evidence as fact

It absolutely does. A medic in the moltary told me they used it overseas to remove warts were the didnt have access to liquid nitrogen. I have removed my own with it.

Go to a doctor you diseased faggots

I'm poor

Then kill yourself

Help?

Yeah now I can see why you're poor

Soldering iron, highest setting. Burns em right off down to the root.

found the nigger

And a link dumbass. Fucking read.