Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

Oldfag here (row row fight the powah) .. haven't been on here in awhile .. been watching the protest shit and looks like Pepe is somehow a white supremacist symbol now... which one of you fags did this.. I know it was you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5FU2nG9gTlc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping for justice

pol are the ones who got Pepe turned into a hate symbol.

Also, are there a lot of SJWs on Sup Forums?

U triggered Sup Forums?

Hey OP, Not many. But recently Sup Forums is getting a lot of media attention, so newfags and summerfags are everywhere.

>pepe is hate symbol
back to tumblr faggot.

Triggered

Oh? Please DO tell me more, you retarded faggot.

Hahahah

It was Sup Forums.

It's infested with actual white supremacist subhumans and they made him into a way to proliferate their completely disgusting and unacceptable views into a "cutesy" series of images.

Wasn't just trolls?

No. That's just it. Too many people give them a pass because they think it's ironic trolling. It's not.

They are the real fucking thing. StormFront, holocaust denial "jokes", white supremacist meet-ups, the whole plot to support Trump but say you don't, etc. were all live operations.

The alt-right is using that board (and increasingly toeing the waters of Sup Forums) as a "launch platform" for advancing their vile goals.

youtube.com/watch?v=5FU2nG9gTlc

We need a denazification program for the Internet

Are there more extreme right or extreme left now a days?

05' old fag reporting in.
Bumping this post.

How could you fuck our pepe like this.
Explain this

>Picture irrelevant. just showing my ancient age.

It's not only that, man, but also the fact that most people on Sup Forums are anti-conformists, or at least, anti-system. Half of that board was pro Sanders before Hillary got nominated,but most of these guys got disgusted by how it finally turned out, and how the media and all the libtards were going "EHRMAGERD PLS NO TRUMP", where the only actual alternative was hillary.

Voting for Trump would at least have the beneficial effect of having the DNC reconsider their positions and their planks, and to propose better candidates than shillary.

Sup Forums's actions are marginal, really.

Desperately.

I'm NEVER a fan of censorship of ideas, but I honestly think Sup Forums needs to shut down Sup Forums and dox the IPs of its regulars.

This "toleration of intolerance" shit gets us nowhere. These pieces of shit are dangerous enemies of modernity.

They don't do anything, really. If you feel like debating them, go ahead. You can also just ignore them. Why'd you dox them and shut down Sup Forums ? They are actually helpful in terms of criticism of modern society. It's not only trump threads and "cuck" threads.

Because Sup Forums Sup Forums and pepe memes (among other bastardized ones) are their springboard between the fringe retard sites and mainstream social media.

We have to isolate and CRUSH them, not build them bridges.

ENNNNGH. WRONG.

This thinking... this "Modernity" is what brings in full on censorship.

You ban 1 word. You turn the wheel that brings about in North Korean style dictatorship.

The Idea of "modernity" is HIV that weakens our rights, and Censorship is AIDS that brings about negative change, and eventually death to a country.

And yet if I post a pastel-colored pony you'll report it while screeching like an autist.

Not buying it.

We need to DESTROY the Alt-Right scum.

Have you really been to Sup Forums ? You have the occasional nazi thread, but the majority is just political discussion, left OR right. It's like saying you want to dox all Sup Forums members because one guy said "nigger" in a fucking thread. Sup Forums's, contrary to Reddit or whatever shit leftist board you can have all over the internet, is not a hugbox : people from all nationalities discuss about politics, and they all get their fair share of banter. You can even have muslim people explaining their vision of islam. I've seen that more than once.

Again, don't think Sup Forums actually played a part in these elections, no matter what they keep saying. They didn't do shit. Just like they didn't do shit with Sanders, and Ron Paul before them.

Putting politics and your retarded show at the same level shows how smart you truly are

Not my show, just pointing out an example of censorship already in effect on Sup Forums due to autistic social media twats.

When did Sup Forums become so fucking snowflake

Did SJWs actually take over my Sup Forums???!!!

About the time Sup Forums tried to make it into StormFront 2.0.

>muh SJWs

Fuck you're stupid.

No. SJWs haven't made so much as a dent in Sup Forums or anywhere else. They're a tiny fringe minority that all of you retards got your panties twisted about. While it was lulzy as hell at first to see you shitting like aspies about a few college nutcases, we're genuinely feeling concerned for your mental health statuses at this point.

2007 when normalfags started to internet

Omg .. is there a place on the interwebs like old Sup Forums?? This place sucks

Too many SJWs in California tho

Nah. Old internet is dead. The unwashed masses have ruined it like so many other mediums. Read a book nigga