Would you betray a friend ?

Would you betray a friend ?

If yes, describe context (close friend, not close...), also give examples if needed.

If no, explain why.

>friend
kek

I can't give any examples, but if it was worth it, damn right, I would. Been betrayed by "friends" before.

Good man. I was afraid i'd get faggish answers.

Probably not unless they did some fucked up shit to me

i've taken girls before, but that's about it. would never turn in/snitch/steal/etc. from a friend. but if your girl wants to leave you for me, i'm not stopping her. never done it behind a friends back either,

Define betrayal, because not everything that is called it is

Betray friend?
Yeah depending on the situation, like if i get negatively affected by not betraying him then yeah I'd do it
Betray Best Friend?
No, even if it costs me alot, my best friends are like my brothers, would never back stab them

I have a story but it's long. Is anyone interested in a greentext?

Do it

if you can get it in before 404, but thats unlikely.

No, I'd never do anything that awful.

Bump for story

A friend was really beat up about a difficult breakup with a girl that I met a few times but we never really that much. 3 days after said break up I bumped into her at a club and we fucked back at her appartment. This continued for a couple of months all while he was both bitching about how much he hated/loved her to me.

Was he a true friend ?

You're still getting faggish answers after mine.

But yeah, virtue and following the rules never got anyone what they want, or even need. Betrayal doesn't even make sense as a word, when you think of it that way.

Yeh man. I dont even think it's about rules, i just dont think i have real friends, not that i need them anyway, they re people i hang out with. I'm correct but when they whine about something shitty i just dont feel like i should consider the limits they want to put on me.

Let 'em whine, tbh. Good thing you don't call them friends, because friends don't put limits on one another. Nobody needs that bullshit negativity.

I knew him for a couple of years in college and also worked with him for another year after that. We went out every once and a while for drinks and shit after work so nah not really but fuck he clicked to me once they broke up. It was like the universe was deliberately making my life ackward as fuck for my actions.

It's a grey area. What if his GF cheats on him and i told him, showed him proof, etc. he wuld see it as a betrayel while iw as being a white knight.
something that happened to me a few years back was that I hooked up with a girl he hooked up 8 years before that. To the innocent mind of his, he thought i betrayed him. keep in mind he didnt love this girl and she was the "other girl" he was with.

I have a friend who dated a girl in high school (we're over 23 to 25 years old now). Today she's still off limit for anyone around him. He didn't even have sex with her. Fucking immature cuck.

Now intenttional betrayel i have not done it. I know some of my friends who have betrayed their firends. Had a friend who tried to get with our friends girl. they stopped being real friends and after a few months they stopped talking to each other.

yeah my best friend is like that. imamture kids (my friend is 29 and still acts like a 18 year old)

Sounds like my story :
They're emotionally immature man. Fucking poison, i don't want that kind of guy around me anymore.
The one i know even keep a list of the girls he had sex with, weird af.

if that friend was a peterass, sure. i also imagine if the friend killed an innocent person/people - i wouldn't be able to get over the thought of how the victim's family is feeling...
other than that, maybe breaking the cardinal man rules: fucking your chick (or hitting on her behind your back), ratting you out for minimal offenses to further his standing with women/career. fucking over people i care about.
however, there is a laundry list of things that he could do that wouldn't bother me or couldn't be fixed with an apology. hell, if he stole something important for $20 worth of crack i may be pissed, i may never deal with him again, but i wouldn't betray him.
depending on what he stole i may kick his ass, though...