Any chastity Sup Forumsros on tonight?

Any chastity Sup Forumsros on tonight?

holy fuck your dick looks like squidward's nose...

Jesus you're right. Oh well, this one's actually pretty comfortable compared to the other two I own.

Nice robe no homo

Greatest investment imo. I wear it every morning and night in the wintertime. You can tell I'm pretty bored right now.

How long you been married, chastity fag?

Also, any shots of pre cum dripping off of it?

Fucken lol, thank you for that. I got the squid dick.

I've been married since September, so almost five months. I knocked her up right after so a baby's on the way. Sorry no other shots, I took that one this morning. After wearing it to work, it made my junk all gross and sweaty.

I'm planning on getting myself a cage soon.

Got your eye on any in particular? Metal or plastic? Price range?

$300 contender from male chastity now.

I would have gone with one of their cheaper models, but I've got a but too much girth to go for the other one I had in mind.

I haven't decided if I'm going to go with a regular lock or a security screw though.

that's too much for that

No, my girlfriend actually likes my cock inside her

kek

How much did you pay for yours?

I don't think it's that much really. I've been saving up for it for a while, so it shouldn't be too bad. And in comparison to how much it costs to make a chastity belt for a woman, it's extremely cheap.

Female chastity belts can easily cost up to $1,000.

This is OP, somebody else responded before. I buy cheap ones on eBay, but $300 would be worth the investment.

Yeah been locked up 9 days now. Haven't really had a chance to play with toys and try to cum, either.

itt: everything wrong with heterosexuality

Sexy genitals like yours should be in a mouth, not locked in a cage.

Not on board with the sissy shit and feminization, but whatever.

That's awesome, how do you resist unlocking? Do you have a keyholder? This is OP, I just lock myself for fun sometimes. Also get turned on by chastity femdom.

Sounds too vanilla and boring

Well, why not both? I love getting my dick sucked. Too bad pregnant wives aren't the sucking type.

fuck, those are some nice plump balls, is that from chastity?

Nope, I don't do long term chastity. My cages are way too cheap for that and my willpower sucks. If my wife were more into it I'm sure I'd go longer.

Mostly I stay locked because the orgasms are always way more fun in the end. No one holds my keys physically yet, but I have a lockbox and let people hold my keys online sometimes.

How does it feel being cucked, nigga?

Cuckolding is a completely different thing dipshit.

You're an inspiration, I admire your willpower. I get hard just trying to put myself into chastity, it takes 15 minutes every time. Then all day I'm reminded about it as I feel it under my clothes. I don't know how you deal with all that.

how does it look without a cage, massive nuts, hanging down low beneath your hog?

Have you started leaking? I can't seem to ever get over a few days without jerking.

I dug this one up, shows more of my dick than balls though. They're really not huge, it was the cage making them stand out I think.

holy shit, thought you were me. Same chest hair, sex V, robe, etc. Have fun.

Used to hate my body. I still need to gain muscle mass, but I'm fine with how I look for the most part. I used to have funnel chest too but that's TMI.

are you me?

>sex V
adonis belt

I dunno but I like the idea of having a twin. We can take turns sucking each others wieners if you want.

looks like it would hurt too much.

I dated a pro dom for a little while, she had all that gear in her room. I got drunk one night and said she could put the chastity device on me, but it didn't fit. They're made for really small cocks I guess. I'm only slightly above average.

I mean I'm 7" when fully erect, but when I'm flaccid I can fit into one of the larger models. They do make some tiny cages though.

Hey sissy. How about giving your keys to a real man. Don't worry I'll be nice ;)

I'm not even gay but my girlfriend sucks at head and is too jealous to let me get a bj from another bitch. So we compromised on a sissy.

But we're in chastity

Got the same cage, but prefer a more open cage for comfort. Been in my new one for nearly 48 hours.

I'm a top but an instructive sub, I love telling my wife what to do. Got a date with a new female dom soon!

Your wife lets you have sessions with dominant women? Holy shit, cool. You can share pics if you want.

Will be my first time!

So what is in store for you and the domme?