Now that God Emperor Trump is finally inaugurated, the number one question on everyone's mind is of course

Now that God Emperor Trump is finally inaugurated, the number one question on everyone's mind is of course

will he finally put an end to the chemtrails program?

more info for anyone who legitimately does not know what is happening yet: youtube.com/watch?v=M7QCVhltV4Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5y1WorkLJw
huffingtonpost.com/entry/scientists-address-chemtrail-theory_us_57b3a14ee4b0edfa80da2ffc
youtube.com/watch?v=gR6KVYJ73AU
youtube.com/watch?v=YSxtbLdMpo4
carnicominstitute.org/
rense.com/general82/chemit.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail
wired.com/2000/04/joy-2/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_of_Adolf_Hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=Hug0rfFC_L8
12news.com/yourvoice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Getting out of TPP was a good start. I like how he immediately starts taking action, too.

I know one of the first things the CIA briefed him on was the interdimensional beings. I am annoyed with him that he hasn't shared his new knowledge with his loyal followers. I mean, he sort of promised when he was running for office…

I don't believe in a single conspiracy theory, but the chemtrails one seems pretty much bang on the money.

No wonder that T Rump won with idiots like you voting for him.
First thing he did was end those chemtrails.
They was poisening your mind and he really knows how to save us.

le ebin meem bait friendo

The fuck? I did some research... must admit this shit does not look right

When I was a kid never did planes do that shit.

yeah my thoughts exactly. more results from google

This chemtrail thing sounds like it was made up by some stoners.

"Dude, just think. Those airplanes are spewing out some weird shit to fuck with us!"

You guys have fallen down the rabbit hole.

Not trying to be rude, but are you guys really just realizing this?

Dismissing every theory ever as "something some stoners made up" is something sheeple do.

I read the wikipedia page on chemtrails.

I'm not buying it.

Y'all have fun worrying yourselves, though.

Nigs cant understand how steam is created

nice falseflag

Samefagging hard

>wikipedia
lel

here watch this youtube.com/watch?v=V5y1WorkLJw

chick did her research

the butthurt anti-trumpers are everywhere lol

Any more? Love these.

Putin has the vids

I'm not even going to watch that video.

It's pointless, isn't it?

Let's say it IS true, what can you do about it? Walk around wearing a gas mask all the time?

Since there's nothing to be done about it, why the fuck would you want to worry yourself?

or maybe there's just more people aware of this than you want to admit

Personally, I'm right-wing and a Trump supporter. Still think this shit goes too far.

I've watched that, the morgellan fibers are frightening
Also why the fuck are they spraying aluminum and barium? Monsanto has patents for gmos that can grow in high aluminum soil, too.

>
i just purchased a gas mask so yes i can

stop being such a pussy and watch it

No he can't subject himself to anything that disturbs his world view

WAHHH WAHHHH

I'M SO SCARED

WAHHHH

You pasted the top one a pixel too far to the right

fake and gay

Complementary grid patterns in the sky for all NATO members

huffingtonpost.com/entry/scientists-address-chemtrail-theory_us_57b3a14ee4b0edfa80da2ffc

Nevermind about it being from Huffington Post. It's talking about a peer reviewed scientific study. The scientists agree you guys are nuts.

I'll take peer reviewed data over who-the-fuck-knows-what from chemtrail "truthers" websites.

Enjoy your delusion, guys.

I'm out.

He will go on in the republican tradition of making the rich richer and the poor poorer and the inbreds will still love him and blame the godless liberals just like always.

You just defined the last 8 years under Obama.

not sure if russian shill or inbred monger

You are aware that anyone that goes against the consensus of the scientific community risks having their career ruined?

Just look up what happens to anyone that does legitimate research into the effects of vaccines.

tl,dr: numbers != truth

None of those statistics address or contradict what he said

someone got lost along the way

Chemtrails are bullshit and you are an idiot.

Are these some sort of new meme or is this restricted to just this one thread?

Operation CLOVERLEAF

I've never seen them in any other thread but I believe it has potential as a meme because I've seen Trump supporters on Sup Forums do some of the very same mental gymnastics.

Are you calling me a child lover, bro? Cause I'm not a nonce if that's what you're saying

youtube.com/watch?v=gR6KVYJ73AU

Tens of thousands of airplanes flying everywhere every day, and yet you tinfoil hats can't find one ass scratching employee somewhere who puts these "chemicals" on board? Being this autistic

No knowyourmeme page has been made yet.
Reddit hasn't stolen this shit yet.
Could we be witnessing the genesis of a brand new meme? And here i thought Sup Forums wouldn't produce anything worthwile this summer...

quite a lot of them, actually. but it turns out all you have to do is shout "hurr durr conspiracy theorist!" and problem solved. hence why i came to Sup Forums cause i heard you people knew how to think for yourselves

youtube.com/watch?v=YSxtbLdMpo4

though apparently you've been overrun by normies, reddit fags and you also got tumblr pregnant and now she's here every day so who's to say

>quite a lot of them
>posts one chick ranting to an audience but doesn't have any proof

and this is sort of the issue. every employee "never actually was an employee and is just pretending on youtube"

so here we are. neither side can be proved right or wrong, so I would advise going to the

carnicom.org

website so you can figure out how to do your own research and shit your pants ultra hard

or just watch the fucked up cloud formations from your window. protip: clouds didn't used to look like that

>linking to a broken website.

sorry my bad

carnicominstitute.org/

cave dwelling retards

I used to be just like you then I saw the video. Then I was like oh fuck

rense.com/general82/chemit.htm

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE OH FUCK

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

>Now that God Emperor Trump is finally inaugurated

You need a father figure in your life I suppose.

you need to wake up to the realization that chemtrails are real

Mummy says to me she says son those are airplane farts.

oh fuck what?

oh fuck im retarded? oh fuck i should move into a cave? oh fuck now im a cave dwelling retard?

I know it's real, they're spraying us with all kinds of stuff. But you lose credibility by deifying a president.

www.contrailscience.com

(For any poor kids getting sucked into this...)

Putin is a faggot.

Fake news jew russian shill go back to africa you dirty Mexican

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail

Wow. I mean, I knew Trumpanzees were basically drooling subhuman troglodytes but JESUS FUCKING CHRIST you people are SAD.

Trips of truth

You're so right

everything is actually fake news

new thread?

oh snap

Nah, no one cares. Nobody cares about the things that matter.

so we may as well hijack trump to help spread the word. i mean it's kind of his responsibility anyways, when you get right down to it

Trump wants to intermarry his family into clans like the Rothschilds. He doesn't give a shit about the common people. The elites want us all killed off. They have too much power to stop it and they're only ever getting more wealth and more power than everyone else. We're doomed all doomed, everyone except the few families that rule this world in secret, the real rulers.

wired.com/2000/04/joy-2/

>how they are change you

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD EMPEROR HERETIC

An imaginary problem that trump can just say he fixed and it will be fixed? Hmm, seems like the perfect job for him.

>Dissipating contrail

>Fresh, dense contrail

Fixed that for you, you fucking retard.

Thing is chemtrails aren't a United States thing, it's more of a UN/NATO thing. The president alone can't do anything about it.

Protip: Nazi' were also faggots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_of_Adolf_Hitler

>be american
>avocate for freedom
>actively support facism

Why are americans so inconsistent with their believes, even if it's for memes on the interent?

>laughs at wikipedia
>provides youtube video as only source of evidence

>Chemtard bullshit

Top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Hug0rfFC_L8

retard

MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE VACCINATED EVERY DAY.

IF THATS NOT A GODDAMN EFFECTIVE ENOUGH LARGE-SCALE CASE STUDY THEN WHAT IS???

>DO YOU AGREE WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP'S ORDER TO BEGIN BUILDING THE BORDER WALL?
12news.com/yourvoice
you know what to do

THese are too good.