*deletes everything but 21st century schizoid man*

*deletes everything but 21st century schizoid man*

Hi Kanye

Ah, I see you've listened for the first time. Come back once you've learned I Talk to the Wind is the best track

Deletes nothing but goes into Audacity to loop Moonchild to twice its original length

*draws boogers on it and gives it away*

THANK YOU!!!!

SCREAMS FROM THE HATERS GOT A NICE RING TO IT

Ah I see you've listened around ten to fifteen times. Come back once you've learned Epitaph is the best track

ITTTW > 21st > Moonchild > ITCOTCK >>>> Epitaph

Correct

2 > 3 > 5 > 1 > 4

C O N F U S I O N
O
N
F
U
S
I
O
N

*Deletes the second part of Moonchild*

nope
ITTTW > ITCOTCK > 21st > Epitaph > Moonshite

woah
reported

Anyone else prefer In the Wake of Poseidon these days? I wouldn't say it's better but I've played Court so many times that I find myself listening to it more.

both of you are wrong

ITCOTCK>Epitaph>21st>ITTTW>Moonchild

ITWOP is good but it's so similar to Court that it really falls short and feels like a discount version. Devil's Triangle carries it.

pretty much it

Epitaph >>> ITCOCK > 21st Century > I Talk to the Wind > Moonchild

Ah I see you listened around 50 to 60 times. Come back once you've learned that Moonchild is the best track.

wait until you guys realize Red is their best album

this

this unironically

Cat Food objectively best king crimson song to play at work to get coworkers that never heard of them to open up to listening to them. 2nd The Great Deceiver.

Agreed

Its kinda boring

Ah I see you're a faggot.

Come back when you lose your appetite for choking on dicks.

ITCOTCK > Epitaph > 21st > ITTTW >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Moonchild

seriously fuck Moonchild it is the weakest song on that album

Its actually very comfy. Try going outside for once.

Moonchild is a bit boring!

This but post-ironically

You ever listen to 21st Century Schizoid man, Chopped And Screwed?

this, but i actually like moonchild still

Damn dedication.

Why is the production on Beat and Three of a Perfect Pair so much worse than Discipline? I can't listen to a lot of those songs since the live versions are so much better sounding.

Overall, I'd say that ItWoP < ItCotCK, but The Devil's Triangle >>>>>>>>>> Moonchild.

Epitaph > Court > Schizoid > Wind > Moonchild

This.

Schizoid > Court > Epitaph > Moonchild > Wind

None of you retards got it right.

Epitaph>ITTTW>ITCOCK>Schizo>Moonchild

If any of you disagree you are underage, below 100IQ, not a music fan and a black skin person (read: nigger)

ITCOTCK>21st Century Schizoid Man>Epitaph>ITTTW>Moonchild

This an acceptable opinion

21st Century Schizoid Man > I Talk to the Wind > Epitaph > Moonchild > The Court of the Crimson King

thanks guy

Ah, I see you listened around 0 times. Come back once you've learned that In The Court Of The Crimson King is the best track.

title>Epitaph>Moonchild>Wind>21st

I'm dead serious, but 21st is still fucking great

Ah, I see you haven't listened at all. Come back once you've learned that there isn't an "In" in the title of the track "The Court of the Crimson King."

Sorry for making a simple typo, calm your tits.

I Talk to the Wind > Epitaph = 21st Century Schizoid Man > First 2:30 of Moon Child = The Court of the Crimson King > Everything after 2:30 in Moonchild

Not gonna argue with anyone's opinions, just glad to be part of this thread.

Lmfao rekt

Ah I see you listened around 100-200 times. Come back once you've learned that The Court of the Crimson King is the best track.

woah

Pretty good taste, user.

If they'd put the Devil's Triangle into the second part of Moonchild they'd have created easily the greatest record of all time.

ITT: Plebs who haven't realised that Discipline is the real GOAT

Correct

Epitaph is probably the worst

Come back once you've learned Discipline is their best album