Fucking losers, get BTFO

Kendrick Lamar really is a hack, Kanye is the real greatest rapper alive

:(

1 2 300 4 5
I'm the best Roman alive

kek

>Kanye is the real greatest rapper alive

As if that was even up for debate.

Rapping is literally one of his worst qualities. He was always a producer first and foremost.

Kendrick doesn't even make his own beats.

lmao

wasn't Kanye's last album late by a month? and he was still working on it for 2 months afterwards?

>kendrick says to get ready for april 7th, never says an album is dropping then
>obviously just hinting at an album announcement
>everyone tards out and expects album
>kanye announces album title and artwork, says its coming by the end of the year
>changes title 3 times, delays for months
>plays the album at a sold out MSG fashion show, still doesn't release it for another 2 days
>album isn't finished until a month after release
>all that aside, implying that album roll-out matters more than the album itself with regard to who is the better artist
>wew

>putting this much effort into replying to b8

>implying it took more than 1 minute to write that
>implying it didn't just make me feel better about myself
>ur a big fat meanie

damn i just bleached my fingers in booty asshole

>all that aside, implying that album roll-out matters more than the album itself with regard to who is the better artist

Exactly, which is why Kanye is the real greatest rapper of all time.

Haven't you ever listened to big Sean? Or Eminem? Kanye is the greatest rapper alive? Ur gonna have to chill on that bruh. Maybe if you said artists Kanye is shit tier rapper.

that's racist

do people really expect whatever he's putting out to be decent? he hasn't released anything worthwhile since 2012... TDE is completely dead

At least you got dubs I guess...

this is what a bad opinion looks like my friends

lmao

put down the pitchfork magazine bud

TPAB was a mess and he'll probably never return to putting out quality releases like s80 and GKMC

I don't think any non-troll/non-retard is trying to debate that Kanye is not the greatest rapper of all time.

You're allowed to enjoy another rapper while still acknowledging who the real best is.

>I don't think any non-troll/non-retard is trying to debate that Kanye is not the greatest rapper of all time.
you'd be surprised how many people think TPAB somehow turned kendick into a GOAT just because it won a grammy

>he thinks gkmc and s80 are better than tpab

>he got his opinion from pitchfork

Both Kendrick and Kanye are talentless hacks