Requesting image of the girl in an "I <3 Islam" T-shirt next to a feminist activist

Requesting image of the girl in an "I

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4154332/Trump-ban-immigrants-Syria-6-countries.html
twitter.com/i/moments/824004093458845696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the what now?

Its a photo of some protest.
A brown girl wearing a black T-shirt that says "I

See the Islam bitch shitting in T Rumps mouth

bumpin

Is this it?

I cans help.

Must this be what you looking for?

Here you go, OP. Have a blessed day!

I like Trump x Putin memes as much as the next guy, but /r/ and /wsr/ have been useless. So any help would be really appreciated.

LOL, TRUMP IS BUILDING THAT WALL. IT STARTS TOMORROW:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4154332/Trump-ban-immigrants-Syria-6-countries.html

Thats it.
Thank you.
Was looking for no text, but this helps a ton.

Is this you?

kek

I need, NEED, to find this guy in real life and be his personal alt-right boogeyman.

I'll quit my job IDGAF. I've found purpose in life now.

You mad?

Cool picture, too bad I can't read it.

The butthurt is strong in this thread.

Lmfao

2017 is the year of endless liberal tears.

Apparently he knows how to do it pretty well.

Here's a small list from the last two days.

•Withdrew the United States from the Trans Pacific Partnership, a 12-nation trade deal he had heavily criticized as a candidate as not protecting American workers enough.

• Reinstated the so-called Mexico City policy, which bars federal money from going to foreign nonprofits which promote or perform abortions.

• Ordered a freeze on federal hiring other than for military, public safety and public health jobs.

• Reversed a planned cut on mortgage insurance for many first-time homebuyers.

• Ordered executive branch agencies to begin preparing for the repeal of the Affordable Care Act, so far a mostly symbolic action that could be used to undermine the law's enforcement.

• Formally submitted his Cabinet nominations to the U.S. Senate, which has now confirmed Defense Secretary James Mattis and Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, and signed a waiver for Mattis.

• Moved forward on the Dakota Access and Keystone XL oil pipelines.

• Kept FBI Director James Comey, who both he and Hillary Clinton criticized over his handling of her private email server, on the job.

• Named net neutrality critic Ajit Pai to lead the Federal Communications Commission.

• Spoke with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by phone, signaling that a promise to move the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem won't be fulfilled immediately.

• Visited the CIA to mend fences after weeks of acrimony, and faced criticism after he talked about the media reporting on the size of his inauguration crowds.

• Made plans to meet British Prime Minister Theresa May as well as Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto.

Badlands National Park defies Trump’s gag order, gets censored

twitter.com/i/moments/824004093458845696

Honestly I am not a huge supporter of Trump, but I am also not totally against him. But so far what I have seen him do while in office is pretty good. I am looking forward to seeing how the rest of his first 100 days plays out.