twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that pic
."german comedy"

no.

east germany sucks. big time.

Das Leben Der anderen is 10/10

The Baader Meinhof Complex

seconding this

Oh that's real strong coming from the wessie that invited a bunch of subhumans into the country. Reuniting with these animals Was a mistake Hoenecker was right

Agreed.

I've also heard good things about Deutschland 83, but I haven't seen it yet myself. That's a tv-series though.

at least gdr was still germany.

Holy shit, you can see German flags and Europeans unlike Turkish flags and mudslimes.

commieshit is not german

Good Bye Lenin

Deutschland 1983

The Lives of Others.

My nigga

hi

Those east German helmets were silly looking.

It's a typical case of a great premise that falls apart as it goes on. The first half is great, then it goes full GoT Season 6, culminating in a very weak final episode. Still worth watching, although some fun references will be lost on non-Germans.

NVA had great uniforms

That movie plays exclusively in west germany.
Why would a left wing/ anticapitalist extremist group attack places and people in the east?

Deutschland 81

Goodbye Lenin

OP asked for good but this is all I can think of. One of those post-Walt, pre-renaissance Disney movies when they didn't know what the fuck they were doing.

>wessie
>all manlets

pfff

Thanks for the heads up, but I will still watch it and probably enjoy it. I like the fact that it's an actual German production.

they knew how to march

youtube.com/watch?v=y7mQPKRMTQw&index=1&list=RDy7mQPKRMTQw

70s Germany is pretty comfy
all that concrete and crey skies

Ossie pioneers were cute.

Any flicks about East German Paratroopers?

this

Really they did nothing wrong

this reminds me, i went to a film festival a few years ago and watched the first half of Der Turn (pic related). i guess it was a mini-series on german TV so there were two parts, both 2 hours long. i really liked the first half but it ended at midnight and i had like an hour drive home plus work the next day so i skipped the second part, thinking i could just download it.

well, i could download it, but there's no english subs. does anyone have them???

It's nowhere near a 10/10, but it is a good film.

Is this where we /r/ some movies about East-Germany?
Not directly related but I've heard a lot of good things about Die Spiegel-Affäre. It's a TV movie about west-german newspaper Die Spiegel nearly throwing off the balance of power between the two germanies in the 60s by leaking some information about the state of west-german military. As far as I know it's nowhere to be found with any dub or subtitles and my german is way too shitty to understand a movie like that.

You are pleb trash.