ITT: We discuss how to get niggers to understand when they're wrong

ITT: We discuss how to get niggers to understand when they're wrong.

>pic related, this dumb fuck tries to argue like he has a case at all.

>selfbump

Just gotta let nigs nig, Derek.

man you were 1 off from trips

you fucking edgelord OP go kill yourself

youre the fucking idiot in this argument. on top of it if anyone wanted to dox you do you think blacking out your name is stopping shit when you leave everyone elses. fucking hate faggot ass pseudo intellectuals like you.

>my info isnt on that post anymore anyways because the libtard nigger blocked me. so it's not like it fuckin matters. there's hundreds of people with my name, and you cant see the prof pic. regardless, it's not like anything could happen to me from seeing my shit that could really do anything more than be a nuisance, so rather than having to be bothered to deal with it, i just black out my shit.

if nothing could happen then why your scared pussy ass black it out in the first place faggot

if you're the guy with his name blacked out you are an unequivocal loser. people make fun of you when you're not around.

lol ops army request denied. what a homosex

i guess your autism doesnt allow you to read huh

So are you Derek or not?

fuck off Derek you crybaby

Hahahahahahahahaha I found faggot ass OP

>I spend my time pwning people online I'm so cool right guys?

look at this fucking faggot

Kill urself fag op. Stay on Facebook with the nigger jews forever

OP you're the delusional faggot there, and that's coming from someone who hates niggers too.

you and all the other morons are in for a rude awakening when you realize Trump and his appointees are absolutely terrible for 99% of white people too. Unless you're white *and* 1% rich, Trump and his policies are going to be terrible for you too.

lol fuck of Derek. You and Trump can both suck my dick.

>trips tho

Bait

>Texas

Wouldn't surprise me at all if that were him

Holy fuck, I can't tell if you or the nigger is the retard.. Thank fuck I don't share a country with you trumplets

LOLOLZ derek ya dun goofed u got backtraced yo u fatfuck nigger faggot

i've already said that i am.

Retard.

it's been almost 7 years, you join the airforce yet you lying bitch?

it is absolutely him. found the posts

See

hahahahah holy shit OP is is a faggot

kill yourself you waste of life

What you're basically doing is going "debate me". The average person needs to be drawn into a debate and given just enough rope to hang themselves. You're too direct and arrogant, which is offputting. You're basically "debate-mugging" them, when seduction would work so much better.

If you want someone's wallet, you ambush them in an alley with your weapons hit them hard, but they'll kick and scream and try to avoid you in the future.

If you want them to keep coming back and to willingly hand you money every time, they must be made to realize they need you.

It's not in Blacks' best interest, as they see it, to support Trump. How can you spin it that it is? That's how you win them over. You're looking at this from a white people perspective.

not now or today
but SOON

>TFW OP got BTFO on facebook and his own thread

that's a compelling statement i can agree with. the problem was though the thing i didnt post was his original post he made. i was simply stating to him to begin with that anything that he could argue about, i could counter argue it. which led to the idiocy that you see in the pictures uploaded.

>puts mom in the pic to pretend like he hasa gf

i'm still here, like i said before i really couldn't give less of a shit.

99% of the idiocy comes from you tho Derek

>anything that he could argue about, i could counter argue it.
which you never did.

Derek fucking Schroeder

explain how so

I think Derek looks pretty good in his mom's bathroom

aber sprichst du Deutsch, Derek?

>i really couldn't give less of a shit
thats why you took time out of your life to post this thread?

I see you showing your ass

as i stated in the pictures, again, anything i said would've been a waste of my effort because he wasnt going to bother with accepting the other side of the arguement, which was my side. there was no point. that's really not hard to see

and yet you made the effort to be an asshole in the first place, if you knew there was no point why did you even start Derek?

Ja, naturliche.

i didnt know at first there would be no point. that's why i made the comment

paging Dr irony. Dr irony plz report to 4chins

or maybe you just wanted to make yourself out to be a hero to your fellow Sup Forumstards, "look at me putting the nignog in its place" but you couldn't even do that right, could you Derek?

texasdeutsch???? you don't look the part but if you are, that's actually pretty neat.

only met a handful in my travels.

Would it have been factual talk or alt-factual talk?

that wasn't me replying, sorry to burst your bubble.

Lol. Im White, Straight, Male and have been Middle class even since 2008. Come the fuck at me

it wouldn't have been alt-anything talk. it would have been the straight up facts against anything he'd be able to tell me he didnt like trump for. instead of going into the debate of what he hated trump for, and me giving him the reasons his opinions are mis-guided were rendered null when he started getting defensive and angry over nothing.

and i just got quads, so clearly im right

You spelled "my mom has been middle class since 2008" wrong. You're a dumb ass if you think Trump is a good thing.

>I don't care about trump, fuck him
what? maybe I can change your mind
>why bother I've made up my mind
you must be typical a hillary supporter
>I hate hillary too. whya re you stil atlking to me
I want friends so i argue with randoms to make myself feel better.

This is you user. yet you claim not to give a shit. stop trying to be an asshole when you clearly need to learn social skills.

selfchecking? goddammit Derek, can't you do anything right?

>Im White

carlos looking ass.

quads aren't real . you know this right?

i guess not

And what would Hillary have brought us? World War 3? Yeah sorry, dont feel like getting drafted and getting into another fucking war you dumb nigger

You just perpetually undermine yourself, don't you, Derek?

>Trump is bad =/= Hillary isn't bad
>what is logic?
Pull head out of ass, Derek.

OP ima fuck you up. What's ur address faggot

it's not me who's been replying to you by the way

Those were your choices, how the fuck are you going to tell me thats not logic? Go ahead and admit that Hillary would have been equally as shitty you dumb stupid fuck

You guys are just talking in circles. Why are you even bothering, you both sound retarded.

>Those were your choices
And yet roughly half of the country voted for neither. If "(A or B)" is the only option and yet, simultaneously, people opted for "not (A or B)", we would have a logical contradiction on our hands. Is there such a thing as a true contradiction, Derek? You're good at logic, right?

again, you keep saying my name. i'm not the guy you're currently arguing with lol

"lol, you guys, none of these retarded comments are me. I would never say any of that stuff"-Derek, maybe?

He might as well be you.

lol exactly what I was thinking.

cant answer a question so he says "that wasn't even me"

Dereck, the great debater,

this guy isn't me. he posts similar ideals, but regardless. why would i claim that he isnt me when i claim that when someone finds my facebook, i dont deny its me.

>logic

I might believe him, if only he would post some links to videos proving him right.

see

>If I don't deny one true thing, then that must mean there's no reason for me to ever deny any true thing.
Come on, Derek. Even you are better than that.

by using deductive reasoning? yeah, i AM better than that.

So you've exchanged a war with Russia (never would have happened - Hillary actually understood diplomacy despite what the right cucked you into believing) with a war with China? Cool.

That's not what deductive reasoning is. If anything, you were implying that we ought to use inductive reasoning but that we ought to do so on very shaky grounds. Do you want me to explain the difference between deductive and inductive and why your post fell under one rather than the other? We can turn this into a learning opportunity, Derek.

something tells me the debate would have been a he said she said nonsense that went nowhere.

when facts are presented, deflection would have been used.

shitty thread OP. real life, even facebook, isn't Sup Forums

go for it kiddo, it's your prerogative

Sorry, but even from a non-Derek perspective you're partly wrong. Trump and Clinton are both garbage people and Clinton, along with the vast majority of the establishment politicians, intel, etc. have been itching for war with Russia and China for years. Hillary understood diplomacy in the sense of short-term gains with no foresight (Iraq, Libya, South America, etc.).

Deductive reasoning involves logical entailment. For example, I say, "If A, then B." I also say, "It is the case that A." These two propositions logically entail that B. Inductive reasoning involves strength of evidence on the basis of which we draw a conclusion. "The sun has risen at predictable times every morning of my life" allows me to induce that the sun will do so tomorrow but doesn't logically entail that the sun will do so tomorrow. Your post implied that we ought to induce that you wouldn't lie about shitposting since you didn't lie about your identity after it was discovered. It's not clear how the evidence is supposed to lead us to that conclusions. Does that help, Derek?

you're not wrong about both candidates being shit. i agree with you on that. this election was basically a vote on who hated who more

So you block your name and show his what kind of weak beta shit is this

this has already been explained.

Dude, read this thread. Derek is a strong alpha logician and master debater.

>Hey guys check out this EPIC BURN i just did XDDDDD

Man republicans really are the new neckbeard. Nice Euphoria OP

>>>/reddit/

Hard to appeal to this crowd if you're also actually gay. If they like seeing you call someone a nigger, you can be pretty sure they won't like hearing you wouldn't mind having that negro inside you. Just a warning

neo-neckbeards is the alt-politically correct term that they prefer and it's kind of insensitive of you to just ignore that.

>Extremely painful
How would they know?

Because it's more dramatic that way. How else are they supposed to get more people to uncritically adopt racist beliefs?