What do nu-males listen too?

What do nu-males listen too?

nu males? been awhile since i've seen that meme.
anyway, they mostly listen to indie pop and ambient.

>who me? I listen to real hard shit.
>y'knw the real hard stuff like trap rap and black metal \m/

t. nu-male

that's a pic of you isn't it OP? you look like the guy that takes over the music at other people's parties and plays whatever shitty memerap is trendy on Sup Forums

>black metal
Seems to be the subgenre of metal nu-males lean toward the most, good catch

who are you talking to? i said indie pop and ambient you illiterate gerbil

inxy is evil

He's mocking your forced aloofness to disassociate yourself from being numale.

This isn't me its some tripfag who was attention whoring a few days ago lol

Ghost

they only listen to the socially acceptable riffless atmospheric, post-black """""""""""""""metal"""""""""""" though

is it me or Sup Forums has been slow for the last few months?

Nah traffic has definitely dropped off. Not sure why.

look buddy i don't you're getting it, i listen to indie pop and ambient.
black metal is gross

do you know when it started?

Just post what you listen to. Only a nu-male would care what another person listens to.

not listening to certain genres of music to appease anons is far more nu male than black metal ever will be

No. I stopped browsing this board for about a year. I came back around November and it's been way slower ever since I've been back. Sometimes certain threads last for up to two days now. That never would've happened a few years ago.

Another thing I've noticed is that there are pretty much no tripfags anymore. The ones that are here aren't remotely interesting, knowledgable, or entertaining.

I'm wondering if all of this has to do with the change in ownership in one way or another.

I don't know either. Has the industry failed to spark interest lately?

The discourse has grown so shitty that people are getting bored and leaving. Contrary to popular belief, blatant bait threads like this aren't that funny.

If I had to guess, what happened is this board's taste became more and more homogenous over the last few years. It always kind of was, but not the way it is now.

To me Sup Forums seems to be a much bigger circle jerk than ever before. That's not really good for drumming up board activity.

That's a reasonable hypothesis, there's little to discover.

What do stale-males listen to?

dad rock

Nu-males listen to whatever their girl best friend listens to

Op is that faggot tryhard inxy from jewtube who unironically greentexts on youtube and posts deathgrips albums

anyone know a better place to get my music fix?

kendrick lamar and kanye west

what's the difference between a nu male and a beta male?

What's Sup Forums culture these days? we dont shitpost black people twitter and have pretentious meme logic anymore, we're kind of just apathetic now in this understood and organized, like we're actually bored of irony

new sincerity and new fags.

post yfw trump saved Sup Forums

no

Better take that back faggot

he's wearing a panda bear shirt

so.. that

nu males are one step above

I use to visit this place a lot a couple years ago
It was way easier to find music, you could find new shit all over with ample discussion and download links

Now it's a bunch of music scene discussions or talking about old already popular albums , or boring meming.

A lot of the interesting stuff is confined the rec threads , that's the only thread I visit now and I never post

This board is suffering from the Sup Forums effect where everyone is so elitist people end up talking AROUND THE board subject as opposed to about it

Its a bunch of bullshit or really safe conversation topics

Also generals have really blown up an that's killed the board