Shittiest Songs on Albums

Post an album, then name the shittiest song from it.

Ordinary Joe.

The self-titled piece

das modell

Correct

Wrong.

Then what's the right answer?

who cares, this thread is pointless shit

High Life

Funny (and unfortunate) that of all the tracks that people sample hunted, High Life proved the hardest. And despite being a great use of sampling, it's still painfully lazy, made worse when it comes right after ~100 repetition of "Somethin' in the air". Yet they were smart enough to give that one a strong finale.

Buenas Tardes Amigo

One More Time

Snakefinger did it much better.

this whole thread is just gonna be like 2 comment chains disagreeing with each other with little explanation

wtf? no
I doubt that

Heroin Chic. Funny, since the song isn't inherently bad but this was not the band to do it justice. Had it been handed off to, say, Depeche Mode it probably could've been good.

Visiting Friends

Leif Erikson

It's Candi, and you know it.
Even Deaner hates it.

funny way to spell "hands away"

I love that track. It's my third favorite below The Whore The Cook And The Mother and Base Level Erotica

family... nah...

the answer is whaddit i done

I think we all know which track.

its at least pretty interesting how he gets a guitar to do that

I don't think you can say touched though, because it's not a proper song, just an interlude thing. I'd personally say Blown a Wish

Barely Legal

WWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Whaddit I Done isn't the worst track, it's the pleb filter.

For me it's honestly Sometimes. Sounds underwhelming in its ambition compared to the other tracks and I never liked its placement in the tracklisting. Still a good song though.

Tears

I Remember Nothings is one of the best album, I don't know what you're talking about

Wow, I fucked up typing that out, didn't I

I meant that I Remember Nothing is one of the best on the album

There is no right answer because that album is flawless

>not The Sign

Only in Dreams

kys

Violently Happy