Is it true that if you take an STD test and it comes out positive for infection...

Is it true that if you take an STD test and it comes out positive for infection, the law requires you to inform your previous sexual partners? I have heard this is true but I'm not quite sure.

no, the only thing the law does in regards to STDs is punish you for wantonly spreading incurable and harmful STDs without telling your partners you have said STD.

I think that only applies to aids.

how does the law "punish" me?

dubs.

... I think that you have to if it's aids.

If you give someone an STD and an inquiry is done while you have medical records that say you knew you will be punished with something akin to manslaughter

sexual assault and attempted murder

In California yes (penal code 721.92)

>implying that commiefornia counts

Typically only for HIV. Check your attention though. Here in Michigan you need to, though I know you can choose to just send an automated message to their phone numbers. Says a past partner is infected, they should get tested, yadda yadda

Godspeed

Source: former Planned Parenthood employee

Fuck. State law, not attention. A bit drunk.

trips

Wow,trips response to trips.

Illinois here, you think the laws are similar for this? When you say "says a past partner is infected etc" did they use your name?

again trips! crazy get thread tbh

unlikely, but if that's not the case, what stops you from sending out that message to fuck with people?

good point. I'm just worried bc i rawdogged this one girl who is known to get around. I wanna get tested but don't want my previous partners to know/be worried

When you're not trying, they happen. Now the get train is going to severely derail.

you sure? i'm feeling a get right here, fag-GET

should have just used a condom.

Bruh, the free clinic misses mad shit.

Like ok, bitches can have trich, get tested, and shit will come up negative. Free clinics and planned parenthood never microscope shit because they're all staffed by fat lazy nigger whores.

If you didn't go to a real doctor, you probably have something. Most people have hpv, so you're probably going to get warts and shit.

Just find a bitch who is just disgusting enough to tolerate and don't worry about it. Odds are she'll cheat on you with some random nigger and get aids anyway, so who cares.

Nah, but I think it depends on the clinic. I know PP had an anonymous option. If I remember correctly from the Illinois advocates I knew, their legislature is similar to ours. Might be worth looking into.

It's classified as sexual assault. You would serve time and or pay a fine, also you would be placed on the sex offenders registry.

is it truee what said? buncha lazy niggers? you worked there, please inform me.

said?

what the fuck are you talking about retard?

i really have no idea where to look into. where would i find the laws about this topic?!

cali for life

They think they're people.

We report STDs to the CDC. The CDC knows how nasty you are.

Son, I live in Detroit. Everything here is nigger infected.

Don't "son" me im 27 kid.. and wow didn't realize how bad detroit is

here in sweden they ask you to make a list and then they inform everyone you've ever had sex with that they need to get tested. Don't think it exists outside of sweden though

Nigga I'm 46, you could actually be my son.

Also yeah, Detroit is a rotting shit hole. Don't ever come here, you'll be doing yourself a favor.

listen pep pep, am i gonna have to tell all my old bitches i have std's if i go get tested at planned parenthood, or not? you are old and wise, infuckingform me please.

Someone successfully civilly sued someone for giving them herpes

The list only needs to conist of people you've slept with in the last 6 months. Got a scare a year ago and the woman at the clinic told me to start making a list..... Was sweating balls for 2 weeks

>civilly
has nothing to do with criminal law.

how could they prove anything? why didn't you just say you've only had sex with the one girl?

Unless you got aids or the herps, I wouldn't tell them shit.

The rest is cureable, and they'll figure it out on their own.

Pussy chiggers itch, clap smells bad and is messy, syphilis leaves a huge sore somewhere and is cured with two pills, trich is a week of metronidazole and you're fine, and the only other thing I can think of is pregnancy, but you can either shit that out in 9 months or take a coat hanger to it.

Stop stressing. Make sure you're not sick and live to fuck another day.

dubs dubs

Thanks for the advice father. But what I meant to ask you was if I get tested, will the clinic tell my previous girls that I have slept with i have an STD? I wanna get tested but i'm worried they'll snitch/make me snitch.

Well they can't really prove anything but i would sure as hell want to know if i might have something so i made a list :P But i was clean so it was ok. But i mean if the girl who got an STD didn't list me as a partner and i had gotten it of her then i wouldn't and could have probably spread it :P

Pretty much this.

But as far as I cared to know

>they'll snitch
... because they're psychic and know the names, numbers, and addresses of everybody you've fucked.

Nigga, I don't even remember the names of the bitches I've fucked. They're a clinic, not the fucking NSA.

>make you snitch
A medical facility can't arrest you... unless you live in North Korea or something.

Just fucking lie bro. It's not a court, it's a clinic. You're not obligated to tell those ducks anything.

Seriously... grow a pair.

do you think there's some kind of database somewhere that has a record of all the girls you've slept with or something. don't be ridiculous. and even if there was do you really think these types of clinics would give enough of a shit or have enough time/resources to do that for every STD-ridden scumbag that walks through their door.

The clinics here in sweden can make the calls and you can ask to be user, other clinics would probably do the same if you ask

they make the calls to your previous sexual partners??! why the fuck would they have that information?

What use is there to lie if your the clinic isn't gonna give them your name? Sure some girls might figure out who gave them an STD but so fucking what? Grow a pair, step up and just fucking tell the truth. u cuck

What about the fifth amendment?
you cant declare against your self by the law.

I don't know what kind of USSR you live in, but in America, the police can't even legally divulge your medical shit. There are patient privacy laws against that shit.

Same here, you do not LEGALY have to say anything but really fucking stupid not to when talking about STDs, no wonder MURICA in so infected with AIDS and shit when you people lie 24/7

you are retarded.

you are butthurt, probably all those STDs

The simple solution is to not fuck niggers or white women who have ever fucked niggers.

Should stay away from wetbacks too, they get pregnant if you sneeze on them.

Oh, and gooks. You'll get SARS from those fucking space reptiles.

SPACE REPTILES!

The fact that an image exists of what I just said has literally made my night.

the fact you said it made my night. Have a good slumber, sir.

You too user.

The Moon Landing is a Hoax.

If you come out HIV+, the authorities will INSIST that you do so, and will "help" you do so.

Robin Williams got sued for giving herpes to a chick way back when.