Is there any other group worse than Antifa?

Is there any other group worse than Antifa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoBue51FIoM
youtube.com/watch?v=3_KN_xu_Wh0&t
sendvid.com/ascblz8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Jews

Yes, BLM.

Antifa are Nazis who, dont like to wash and groom.

Fascists

One Direction

You'd think Sup Forums would support these guys just to see the fights between them and trumpers

Fixed*

Is there any other group better* than Antifa?

Lol, how deluded are you OP?

LONG LIVE #ANTIFA!

>mfw I infiltrated an antifa group in Seattle and reported them to authorities which shut down their warehouse venue.

why

What's wrong with them? Not an amerifat, so I haven't heard of them.

They were trying to make a political rally in an abandoned warehouse to spread communism, as well as peddling drugs onto minors at a rave event.

They are actual parasites of society.
Clamoring for revolutions and changing the system, yet harass and attack anyone who doesn't approve of them, even if they aren't fascist/conservative in their beliefs. Their entire political platform is just a giant reaction and tantrum to x/y/z thing they don't like, and they get extremely fucking mad and pissy if anyone treats them like they should be treated. ( a fucking nuisance, leeches and bottom feeders )

If the fascism returns, he will not say: ‹I am the fascism›. No, he will say: ‹I am the antifascism›.

Ignazio Silone

Sounds like average Sup Forums users to me. So, again, what's wrong with them?

We have Antifa in europe too...

And I support them 100%, fuck everybody who is against Antifa.

hah!
Ignorant.
I bet you also support Trump or Hillary, stupid fuck.

But Antifa are a bunch of crust punks who join the movement for the sole purpose of trying to desperately score with a pansexual punk girl who believes in polynamorious relationships, perhaps get drugs, get drunk at shitty punk shows, and then riot because they think it's fun to do something in a group like run from police with hit-and-run tactics. I mean, seriously. Antifa even are pro "refugee" allowing them into Sweden and Germany.

How is ANY of that righteous?

Yeah, Sup Forums is the worst. I can't hate anyone more than them. Even the guys who raped my wife and mother I hate less than Sup Forums.

If you mean any group more worthless, then no.

They're little more than a minor annoyance in Burgerland, tbh. There's really no point in focusing all of your hatred on them when there are bigger prblem grups to worry about.

Try living in California with them when they diddle underaged girls and shoot heroin outside of nightclubs.

Hey Sup Forums. We can all see your anti-antifa general thread. Maybe you should try your propaganda on a different website where we don't know it's you.

Love,
user

>"I support them 100%, fuck everybody who is against Antifa"
>someone has a differnet opinion
>calls them ignorant

the irony

Antifa in Germany goes on streets against hate. But they bring the hate with them. Antifa say no to hatespeech, but lots of them post things like "death to Trump". Stupid facists!

>Sup Forums

I dont go there. Too many people spamming pictures of black dicks.

I live in California, but I've had relatively little contact with any antifags. I had no idea they diddle underaged girls, but that doesn't surprise me one bit.

Which part of Europe are you from?

they sound pretty cool actually unless you're some kind of moralfag square

muslims of course

They're all over the Bay Area touching teens and selling ecstasy to them. Go to a rave or rock show in Oakland and they're on the sidewalk making the neighborhoods worse.

I know there is some selfish fucks inbetween that are just in it for the sake of trouble.. I hate them, they make us (leftwing) look so weak.

I'm danish and I am very pro refugees.
I dont see the problem at all, we only have a problem if we make it one.

Denmark is super fucking rich and if we spent the money right, the refugees would actually be extremmely beneficial for the society, since our "elder burden" is growing and we dont have enough of young danes to take care of them. As it is now, we don't benefit from it, because the integration is so shitty. (probably still much better than most of the world)

The only one benefiting from it, is the big companies and the politicians, that takes them in and pay them 1/2 of what a dane would get. This is social dumping. It destroys the market.
The politicians can meanwhile raise their own pay, buy bomb-planes (which will bomb the countries where all the refugees come from) and then blame the refugees for the "bad" economy.

With a good integration policy and the EXACT same pay for refugees or danes, would do much more for the danish society instead of all this low-life racist bullshit..

I hope you understand my english and my spelling mistakes.

You can't reason with fascist..

Great job m8

There wouldn't have to be refugees if America wasn't constantly overthrowing states to steal resources. If I were Europe I would draft the refugees and send them to America and force America to stop destabilizing the Mideast

>sending drafted low IQ conscripts to "force" America to do anything

kek good luck with that, delusional commie

I agree that most of the refugees should be taken in by America instead of innocent Scandinavian countries.

You're not Danish. Danes speak English just fine. You're also going by what Merkel says, which has been a load of shit. Importing outside people would end up creating a job crisis, as if there already isn't one.

I'd be willing to nuke the USA too no matter what the consequences were. I'd even invite Russia and give them half of the states

>good integration policy and the exact same pay
Have you ever heard about people not going for money but for their own culture? Look to germany and its parallel societies. We have payed enough the last 20 years and made a lot of integration policy - close for nothing.

And I'd curbstomp the rest of the world with the might of the greatest Navy and Airforce the world has ever witnessed. Russians are our buds now.
Don't stop dreaming kid

You dont see the problem because you dont want to see it. The problem is not a paygap between the"refugees" and citizens, it's their fucking mindset. I cannot understand how somebody who is for gender equality, against hate, etc. can support muslims who have the shittiest beliefs and no respect towards women and other religious groups.
You claim that all the terrorist attacks, rapes, murders etc. are a result cuz "the poor refugees are not getting enough money"? Well thats bullshit.

Yes, I do speak fluent, but I don't always spell that well.

But you also do have Merkel, that loves to make the rich people more wealthy by taking from the poor.

Russians aren't our buds, they know that America will still be stirring up shit on their southern border for decades to come

>America did this
As far as I know, these countries overthrew themselves. Heard of the Arab Spring before?

True, but much less so than the past 8 years.

nigger loving rev left faggots should be dragged into the street and shot

well... any other.

Now, I do know a lot of immigrants... They do very very well, nothing wrong with their mindset. Most of them LOVE Denmark, but of course it must be a special feeling, to love a country that is bombing your mothercountry.

Have you talked to a lot of refugees or do you just watch tv?

Americans don't know anything and are obstinately resistant to education and facts, I don't see why I have to inform you about the behaviors of your own intelligence community

Why are you this naive?

>Merkel stealing from the poor

Do you even read the news? Or do you get your "news" from the political party you are a member in?

In Denmark all religions are welcome.

Im not really fan of religion and it does create some serious clashes... But I don't think it matters, it's a minority that are conservative. It's ONLY because of the medias making a big deal out of it, because it sells. Nobody wants to read about how many arabic girls who are taking higher education...
Like I was on my brothers medical school in Copenhagen... Holy shit. It was FULL of muslim girls. They are willing to take the higher education and they will be the future of Denmark.

Just let it all out, let the hurt feelings flow through you

>it's their fucking mindset

What's their mindset? How many refugees do you personally know and have you worked with? What do you personally do for a living? The fact that you hang out on Sup Forums this time of the day makes me believe nothing at all.

funny thing is, Im not even american nor do I even live near there.

For brainwashed starters: read the wikipedia article about the Arab Spring and then tell me "fukken America did this".

I'm not in a political party.

-It hasn't always been like the working class in Germany need more than 2 jobs to get by?
Tell me im wrong.

So all of them?

>Is there any other group worse than Antifa?

Neo-nazis.

It began at the CIA funded school of the americas lol

Just because you ask, Im attending university (studying Political Science) and should learn for an exam I have in an a few hours but at the moment I prefer to talk to naive people.

Two sides of the same coin

>Autism

the Arab Spring started in Tunisia, because a citizen set himself on fire to protest against the government.

>minority that is conservative
Have you ever heared about pew rechearch center? Every study shows, that the overwhelming mayority of muslims even in Europe is conservative.

this nigger seems to be red pilled
youtube.com/watch?v=MoBue51FIoM

I'm working as a salesman in a grocery store in germany in a "problem district" and I've to tell you:
The problem here are more the germans, rather than the immigrants. While most of the refugees are polite, saying hello, goodbye and thank you and often smile.. most of the germans are full of hate with no reason or being unpolite.

Man, even the crackheads here are only germans.

crimethinc

Very few terrorist attacks involve migrants that own anything of value.

Worse? Perhaps

More autistic? definitely no

thank you for your service

In practice they're the same, but Antifa is more retarded in principle because they are these moralfags fighting people and breaking stuff in the name of blue-hair SJW ideology.

If Antifa got their way, we'd have a world where everyone is a polygender that watches Oprah, knits all day long, and post on Tumblr. Yet they think they're tough and revolutionary. It's the most laughable thing that ever was.

how about i punch you right in your flabby alt-right tits faggot

It would make my argument wrong, o so wrong, and I would feel ashamed and sad.

Please don't do it, violent mister.

youtube.com/watch?v=3_KN_xu_Wh0&t

look mommy, i wrote my not proofed premisses on a picture without even including a logical conclusion, making it not an argument but just a chain of associations, so that evreybody knows I`m right!

I am Proud to be a german antifascist

antifa globalist commie hypocrite false flaggers will get BTFO soon

cry, baby, cry

>without even including a logical conclusion
> making it not an argument
Are you sure that's the rhetoric you wanna use to defend people who break stuff around and literally throw shit at others to prove their points?

Pretty much every single fascist party and organisation is worse.

No it's not.
Nazis are attacking and killing innocent People, because of their race.
Antifas are attacking violent NeoNazis and smashing windows or burning cars. They never attack somebody because of their race.

Was willste mir jetzt damit sagen ? das die Afd keine Nazis seinen können weil schwarze oder migranten bei denen bei sind ?

Fuck off commiefags.

Did you ever get the smell out of your clothes or did you throw them away?

Cry some more, bonehead. I spent the 80s kicking the shit out of the boots-and-bracers brigade with ARA, and I'm not too old to kick your ass too. The streets belong to us, Stormfag, as I'm sure you're already aware. That's why you're hiding here looking for subnormals and mouthbreathers to back you up.

sendvid.com/ascblz8g
We the german Antifa are having a long tradition of beating up nazis

>black dicks
thats Sup Forums, not Sup Forums

muh N I G G A

> these people are doing criminal stuff because of a reason I don't believe in, these others are doing the same criminal stuff for reasons that make me feel fuzzy and warm inside, so the second ones are right.

Showing great fondness for logic there, m8

Damn you're delusional. Kill yourself already.

Antifa aren't really the smartest lot but tbh the folks organizing the demos they counter-rally are even dumber.
a general rule of thumb is hold demos either when it's for a cause that does not merit a counter-demo, or when you're pretty sure you can match the counter-demo. So there's folks holding fascist demos even though they know they're going to be outnumbered 10-1, not including police.