/nzg/ - New Zealand General: We All Suck Dick For Meth Edition

/nzg/ - New Zealand General: We All Suck Dick For Meth Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

redtube.com/1183760
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are IDs even gone?

TC ded why

>not posting the superior flag

Spotted the John Key. We didn't vote for your gay flag and you're not even the PM anymore. Stop shilling your shit.

>Christchurch

any1 know where to score in welly. visiting and need a sesh

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
You do all suck dick for meth faggot that's why it's funny!
Canada fag here.
Remember that one time that dumb cunt gave me 20$?
Thanks for the shout out homey that made my day.
Ps: your still a bunch of major faggots that suck stanky biker Dicks for 5balls of meth, then buttfuck all night. And you fuck sheep. And the moari are nothing but welfare sucking drunk cunts that will eat you if your out to late. And I hope a tsunami ends your pathetic Island soon because I'm getting sick of preying to God to rain death and destruction on you flaming faggots. I wish I could get you all in a pile and set you on fire. Your not even worth my cool gifs anymore. Does anybody have pictures of jade yet? Let's all do the kiwi dance.
You pathetic no good cocksucking wastes of skin words can't describe the horrors I would unleash upon you major faggot cunts if given the chance.
Pss: every biker knows what the back of your throats feels like.
And if any of you can go thirty seconds without tasting cum or methamphetimine say I'm a dirty little faggot liar and Canada is the best. Because it's true.
Now I'm going to "bid" bikercumdumpsters. Goodnight from God's land. Please die.

>Canada fag here.
stfu aussie cunt, no you're not

I consider this chemo, but fuck, you're spending a lot of time anbd effort in here bro. Did you get dumped by some Kiwi slut or something?

defintely ausfag

jafafag reporting in

Imagine standing in front of the person (meth taking biker) that made you hate nz, and telling him that you go on Sup Forums every day to say shit like this. how fucking cringe that would be " HAHAHAHAHHAHA" , what a fucking sad cunt

>nigger memes
kys

Jade did break my heart yes. She was going to have me over for meth and sex sandwiches but I done fucked it up. So now I take it out on you faggots. It's not like I'm wrong in anything I say? Please tell me how I'm Wrong?
Yesa I'm really Canadian, can any of you say shit about Canada? No? Didn't think so
This truly is God's land and I wanted jade to move here. It would of been so good for her and saved her from a life of blowing mongrelbikercock to smoke meth. I mean it's not like it's HA it's the fucking mongrels cheesyunwashedforweeks cock. It makes me so sad.

Is this Nate?

I spoke to Brian the Australian from West Australia and he's pretty cool compared to you scamps. Unfortunately Australia shares many the same problems as you cunts. Here in Canada we have fentanyl, which provides the luxury of killing most of those who try it. Not like meth. We have drunk Indians too but they mostly stick to the rez. Our biker gangs truly are badass and would fucking destroy any gang from your Island. Instead of poisoning the people they hunt rapists and paedophiles, and beat the Syrian refugees whenever they get out of line or take to many Canadian jobs. This is truly God's land. Trump loves us, Putin loves us. Who the fuck is looking out for nzl?
Even God has turned his back on you dysfunctional pieces of shit

>Remember that one time that dumb cunt gave me 20$?
Never proved it was you also it was paid to a Kiwi bank account.

'sup lad

Who is this "God"?

> Napier

Stfu faggot I had you cunts from the beginning. Why didn't anybody come back to thank you? I did. I was there the whole fucking night insisting on you faggots agreeing with me how fucking dumb you really are. You gave money to a stranger on Sup Forums. (me) your dumb fucking cunts and I can't blame you, honestly. I blame the bikers and your cucked corrupt government ( also bikers)

redtube.com/1183760

Fuck I hate your country. I'm stuck in Christchurch trying to save enough money to leave.

Why are you people so racist and bigoted and ignorant? I know you all grew up on a tiny little island but holy shit you guys are retarded.

Black power or mob?

Because the the dole system mainly consists of?? You guessed it! Maoris

You losers want a drawing or something?

Go to the north Island, it'll be more your shade of diverse.

Blame the faggot bikers man, honestly you should just go out and fucking shoot as many as you can then hop on a plane and come on over to Canada. ( GODSLAND) your people will thank you. Bring jade.

Wellington is a pretty cool place ,i'll give you that.

A maori in a toyota hiace

I'd love to see Canada but I hear it's very expensive.

>Why are you people so racist and bigoted and ignorant? I know you all grew up on a tiny little island but holy shit you guys are retarded.
Yeah because diversity is so great aye?

You're the ignorant one you open borders cuck. Good work doing what the elite elite (that is the 1% of the 1% want you to do to make them more richer and you more poorer).

You can't fuck off quick enough.

Mob > Black Power

I would put money on that someone in your family is in a gang, and it's seen as a point of pride in your family. I would also bet you know more than 3 people that have a tattoo on their face and a drinking problem.

the faggotary is off the scale, your land has a national average IQ of 12, you're the niggers of the americas so hard that even Alaskans, hell even fucking Mexicans are above you. you've never offered anything to the advancement of your race except for garbage actors and worse popstars, even the constant joking at your fuckhole countries expense is tired and lame. your shit is well weak pal, get a real fucking country.

She's not very attractive.

Thank you again for this masterpiece.
There's a group of women singing deliberately badly outside my window and they're annoying as fuck. Draw them?

Well you would be totally wrong.

Trust me it's worth it. You wanna grow up smoking drugs and smoking cock?
Living on moari welfare?
Having the world hate you?
Trump just passed the keystone xl. Stocks are already going through the roof. Canada is going to be #1 again. Especially Alberta. Move here now I urge all of you ( I truly don't hate any of you its just tough love I know what it's like) learn to weld. Learn to fit pipe whatever. Nzl is shit and Canada is happening. Go get work visas tomorrow. All of you

I call bullshit. Unless you live in some backwards tiny little town where everyone has an uncle dad and you don't get out much.

Jesus Christ she screams like a jap. This is not sexy.

Your a fucking idiot bro. You can stay cunt

theyre just mad they cant come here

Man i'm from the UK I am just travelling. Don't worry I am not born in NZ i've just been here on and off for about 4 years.

I may see Canada some time in the next 5 years.

Lol not an argument to anything I said in my original response to that post.

kiwis and canucks are the worst; lived overseas and every piece of shit foreigner i met was either from canada or new zealand
both countries seem to produce smug, entitled pricks

Please tell these cunts to get off The island and that I'm not lying, it's sad.

wellyfag here, havent been on in a couple months

any others?

So where are you from? Canada or New Zealand you smug cunt.

Well your just a spry little faggotthen huh? What are you Chinese? Muslim?

Yeah clearly there's others in this thread. Bloody hell...

You talked about open borders?

You don't have open borders because you don't have an industry that requires enough work force to operate it. You are a small island with your own little infrastructure and everything just ticks along nicely for all 4 and half million of you. But along with that nice little cushion you live on, at least to people from the actual world, you come across like retarded hillbillies. It is painfully obvious a lot of people i talk to have never left NZ let alone the South island, or the North island depending on where they were born. People see it as a big move to go from North to South.

Just take the jump and come to Canada for fuck sake holy fucking Christmas. If everyone left the bikers would leave.too, your Island would be good again. It's the only way. I mean. Unless you faggots can say no to drugs. Which you can't.

Lol what the fuck you idiot.

That is still no argument to anything I said not to mention completely wrong.

You said NZ was racist and ignorant and you turn around and start spratting off some shit about nothing. You don't even know what you're trying to say.

Yeah that is the truth, they are entitled pricks and so full of themselves. Being from the UK i am seen here as full of myself and i think I am better than everyone else. I am the most keep myself to myself person you will meet yet people bother me with how amazing kiwis are at rugby, a kiwi split the atom in his shed and so on and so on. The kiwis think they are the best in the world at everything.

kys cuck

I'm saying your racism and small island mentality comes from the fact you don't need lots of foreigners to run the country. You have grown up with kiwis around you at all times. Everyone is patting each other on the back and having bbqs all day. You are ignorant because you grow up to believe there is nowhere better in the world than NZ, and also NZ is so far away from anywhere it's hard to leave. You are like the small guy who thinks he can knock anyone out. That's your ignorants.

>i am seen here as full of myself
> I am the most keep myself to myself person you will meet yet
>full of myself

Yeah you clearly are.

Fuck up. Your gangs are gay, your houses are shit and damp and intelligence is seen as weak here.

Suck oil from the tip of my dick faggot, and I'm going to charge you 2.50 faggot kiwi dollars per liter dumb cunt

Shouldn't you be busy praying to mecca?

Very heated arguments tonight, most action ive seen for a while

You sure seem to think you have the understanding of this country down pat.

You don't but I guess it's cute that you think you do.

Explain how our racism is borne out of not having lots of foreigners when our ancestors came here to an Island where brown people were still eating each other? Explain how our racism is borne out of not having foreigners when we absolutely shat ourselves back during the gold rushes at Chinese moving here. The Chinese have always, always, been regarded as a threat to this nation.

And that is simply two examples.

You are completely ignorant about this nation yet pat yourself on the back as though you are an authority.

Not our fault you couldn't handle the stuck up shit cunts here and put them back in their place with good old banter.

White Englishman.

Canada is God's land. We follow the Queen. Come here now while you can. It's gonna boom like a fuckin' atom bomb

Gangs are pathetic. Just a bunch of low life's circle jerking each other about how tough they are. Commiting crimes cause they think they are better than the "working man". Please go ride your motorcycles or shity cars off a cliff.

Sharia applies to all. Go to Sup Forums and learn how to shitpost properly, then come back.

What the fuxk is there to understand.???? the bikers have you all trained to suck dick for meth. Your natives are cucked alcoholic cannibals. Your government is corrupt. Nobody can get a job or afford a house. Your country's dead bro

You can get a house easy. Just a bit harder in Auckland. Houses are cheap in the South island

So you see your ancestors as white European? You took the land from the Maori, or I should say we really because I am European. But it's interesting that you see how the Maori acted as reason to dislike them when they were here before the Europeans.

And explain more about the Chinese then, I see them as people on buildings sites who work hard for the money they earn, they open shops and pay taxes.

And all this couldn't handle yourself shit. I'm not even trying to be a big man but i worked on building sites and multiple times i offered kiwis out for taking a joke too far or not knowing when to shut the fuck up and they always shit themselves. They are all talk no action.

What the fuck are you talking about? There are parts of London where they are trying to implement Sharia law and failing. The muslims will never take over England.

Okay but for what? Why stay? There's no future and it's sad as fuck. It's like a sinking ship.... Covered in biker cum and meth. Canada is pure and righteous and hiring. If you can pass a drug test you can make 20$ an hour no problem here. No tickets or anything in Alberta. We would love the kiwis.... Much more then The Syrians.

fuck off you stupid fucking cunt.

kys asap

Is there actually a job rush in Canada?

this country has always been cucked

Also the only women I have slept with here have been Asian because of how retarded the kiwi women are and how old fashioned they are.

They either don't want to fuck you because you don't want to marry them or they don't want to fuck you because you don't drive a Nissan skyline and have tribal tattoos.

Honest to God a couple years ago I was making 29 an hour working nightshift with first aid in Alberta. No tickets. Then oil crashed. It's going to pick up here again like never before and I will be making the same. Y'all just going to OD on meth or cum on your queer Island like a faggot

>So you see your ancestors as white European? You took the land from the Maori, or I should say we really because I am European. But it's interesting that you see how the Maori acted as reason to dislike them when they were here before the Europeans.
What else would I see them as? Pippi Lockstockings?

The majority of us in this nation are British New Zealanders (Anglo-Saxons, whatever).

What a totally pathetic attempt at an argument "They were here first so the way they behave is perfectly acceptable". Really? At least try and attempt something bordering logic here. The way the British behaved during colonisation is exactly the way we'll behave if/when we start exploring the galaxy and if we come across lifeforms which are deemed 'inferior' to ours. It's the exact same way superior lifeforms would even act to us. Doesn't make it right but neither does it make it wrong, it's how it is, how it will be and how it has been.

>And explain more about the Chinese then, I see them as people on buildings sites who work hard for the money they earn, they open shops and pay taxes.
Not even trying, I mentioned the gold rushes and you come back with some cock and bull story about Chinese people now. Idiotic! Also that completely flies in the face of your earlier argument about us not needing foreigners for our industry/infrastructure. So which is it? Do we have foreigners or not?

>Must have hit a bit close to home, aye?

Yes trump okayed a bunch of pipelines
Stocks are already through the roof

>There are parts of London where they are trying to implement Sharia law and failing. The muslims will never take over England.
Yeah coz it's not like the Islamic Mayor of London (whom has well-known ties with questionable Islamic groups) failed in his bid to be elected now, right?

>Doesn't drive a skyline

Why are you trying to fuck chicks when you're clearly gay?

Your country was cuxked by meth slinging bikers faggot
Maybe take some lessons before opening your fuxkin' mouth cunt

Must have hit a bit close to home, aye?
Is in relation to this:
>They are all talk no action.

I think bogan is the term your looking for, not gay

>Also the only women I have slept with here have been Asian because
Yeah because you couldn't get your dick wet without going to a brothel even with Kiwi girls being some of the biggest (literally) sluts in the world.

Ha ha.

shut the fuck up you pathetic cuck. go rot away in your mums basement. you have no idea whatt the real world is like

twenny swungit owt chur tumeke cuz
car sluts are hundy as g

>Why are you trying to fuck chicks when you're clearly bogan?

Doesn't really work.

I'm not saying the way the Maori behave is OK, part of my reason for shit talking your country is the fact you all get into gangs and your drug problem is rife. And that isn't a Maori problem it's an NZ problem, there are plenty of whites I know who associate with one gang or another, it's crazy how many people are in gangs in one form or another.

As far as the seeing yourself as white European I would have thought you saw yourself as New Zealand, i don't know, it just seems strange to hold onto a European heritage.

I mention the Chinese on sites because I am here in Chch for the rebuilds so you defiantly do need them here. In fact something that annoys me here is kiwis telling me how they don't need people from other countries for the re build and there are enough kiwis to build it again, and i ask 'where are they?'' Why do you still need huge amounts of labor in Chch yet you still hold onto the fact you don't need immigrants here for the re build.

Well I guess Im the only person who wouldnt want to fuck a bogan

Not that, they just joke too much. They do it with each other, it's like the whole kiwi humor is trying to put the next man down, and trying to humiliate someone so other people can laugh at them. And in England you get your head smashed in for that.

The fuck bitch I'm not like that. Your fucking Island is 10x worse then anyone's basement faggot

I got my dick wet with Asian students, i didn't need to talk about rugby and have an IQ of 50 to have sex with a girl who works on road maintenance and calls me bro.

Sell me marijuana please.

>I'm not saying the way the Maori behave is OK, part of my reason for shit talking your country is the fact you all get into gangs and your drug problem is rife. And that isn't a Maori problem it's an NZ problem, there are plenty of whites I know who associate with one gang or another, it's crazy how many people are in gangs in one form or another.
This is totally untrue and one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

>As far as the seeing yourself as white European I would have thought you saw yourself as New Zealand, i don't know, it just seems strange to hold onto a European heritage.
Says far more about you than anything else.

>and i ask 'where are they?'' Why do you still need huge amounts of labor in Chch yet you still hold onto the fact you don't need immigrants here for the re build.
Government mismanagement, neo-liberalism, open border immigration policy (harks back to neo-liberalism), more workers in the country whom are a new source of debt for the banks (Kiwis are debt-saturated in many cases we are unable to take on anymore debt so the banks need new blood).

Many reasons. We have the necessary bodies in this country to rebuild Christchurch, we need not any foreign labour in his country, but it's because of the political/economical system that it is being 'used'. It's being used in more ways than one, too (debt slavery as I mentioned just one example).

Hey, pretty much just forgot about this thread for the better part of 2 hours. I got through to the second and final round of interviews btw. The first guy really liked me and thinks i'll do well. So hopefully it goes well. Unfortunately the job doesn't start til late feb but as long as I can hold out money wise til then, then i'm fucking set.

Seriously though any weed on the North Shore