Hillary should have won

Hillary should have won.

Picture is why she lost.

but she didnt.
>its pathetic AND the democrats fault, trump was a softball and bernie would have beat him.

Hillary Clinton is just a loser turd.

I still haven't figured out who's worse, those who passionately support Trump or those who passionately support Hillary.

There's no way he's actually married

That's a middle finger you blind inbred piece of shit.

Wrong hand wrong finger you autist

That's not where one traditionally wears a wedding band.

fuck you, Moby.
Name the last good album you dropped

12 year old detected

Is he an ayy ?

So handsome

Hehehehehehe he

Hello?

didn't know even the aliens were rooting for her...

>inb4 conehead reference

You'd think he would have been able to foresee the results with that telepathic head

he is gonna turn like private leonard lawrence

>yeah but hillary tho

Who?

oh

looks like a character from 40k

Labor For Her.

Labor is backing a lot of Trump right now considering he is trying to place taxes on foreign produced goods which is their primary competition.

I have been living off a diet of salty liberal tears for two months now. I don't like Trump but I really like watching the liberals go into cry baby mode. His victory was not nearly as fulfilling as their loss.

Lol pretty sure I've seen this fella on tinder.

Kiwifag?

>Commisar Conehead

That is exactly why she lost

Hahahaha it is.

It's like some kind of reality comedy show

This is so accurate.

WE HAVE A MADMAN!

Hahaha good one

Obviously some type of high elf

Liberal tears never tasted so good!

Euridite perhaps

No way he's married.

This dude is so faggy i declare a raid

Do it faggot u 1st

True she should have, but you don't have to be a little bitch and cry about it.

Jesus Christ that dude (I assume) is pathetic.

He's not, he's gay and he's hit me up on grindr before.

Also tinder. I swiped right to see if we would match, lolz.

>what a small world

already started

He has alopecia you fuckin douchebags.

>tfw bald
>tfw transgender doggy queerkin
>tfw you don't understand how painful it is to be a dog without fur.

Hillary shouldn't have been running in the first place.

'Her Turn' what fucking self entitled bullshit is that.

I've never voted for a Republican. Picture is how Hillary supporters made me feel.

Hey, that's not Todd Waters.
That's Al,
Al O'Pecia

(No scalp, facial hair, no eyebrows, no eyelashes, hope he doesn't sweat much, all that salty sweat stinging his eyes.)

>alopecia
He has hair in a bunch of his pics faggot

lmao some kid posted a conehead picture on his purple lips photo

>I'd like to remind you that to the privileged, equality looks like oppression

Shit like this triggers me because anyone that lives in the US is so privileged to live in the US, hell any first world country! These fuckign regressive left need to stop using the word privileged because they are privileged and don't even realize it

Lol what a faggot

Hillary is just bad at politcis. You never smiglly claim you're going to win. You say,

JESUS FUCK WERE GOING TO LOSE IF YOU DON'T FUCKING VOTE!!!!

>Todd Waterworks

The amazing thing is that I thought I would get over it after a day or two. Like their cry baby fits would get old real fast.

Not in the slightest. Every day seems to just be getting better and better and more and more enjoyable. Every facebook fit every picture of someone crying, every wealthy white woman claiming she will 'lose her healthcare'. It all just keeps getting better and better.

I really hope Hillary runs again in 2020 just so she can lose again. I would like to call it "Not so fast bitch part 2". It would be awesome. After 4 years of cry baby complaining they would think they can take the Donald only to lose again. The collective rage on a double defeat would fill me with youth for the rest of my life. I will be 36 for election 2020 but if Donald beats Hillary again I will look like i am in my early 20s. Any time I am sad or angry I will just take a moment to think about all the liberal tears and the feeling of sheer joy will take over my mood.

I have literally not been in a bad mood in two months.

is this autism?

he looks like an albino James Woods

Can someone give FB
Link?

Everyone finds that great dose of self assuring media and just sits and enjoys the spoonfeeding

why do people allow their mental illness to get this bad?

jesus christ
I'm a faggot
and even this guy is startlingly faggy

does he realize he's making clown faces?

kikebook.com/todd.waters.33

That's just the thing: This time WAS "Not So Fast Bitch Part 2". She tried to run against Obongo, and failed.

This is my opinion but I highly doubt Hilary would run again. Reason being is that she's already ran for president twice and lost twice. I know she is one of the wealthiest people in the country but still elections take billions of dollars to run. My guess for 2020 democrat nominee would be Bernie since he has such a strong following and the fact that the DNC basically stole his chance because he was like Trump to the RNC; he challenged many DNC beliefs, but still I think he is going to run again in 2020. But hell even if he does Bernie doesn't stand a chance against Trump, honestly I can't think of any candidate from the democrats can stand Trump now.

Got em

Thanks

you serious nigga?

Prove it, faggot.

Because the mental health community has deemed it A-OK. Otherwise they'd kill themselves for being a genetic dead end or whatever.

This reminds me of these female comedians I was listening to on a podcast. They were going about GrrlPower and fuuuuck the patricarchy and how men are useless. One asked the other "What are the men going to do about this? What can they do?"

The other replied "Well.. they can kill us if they want".

There was a bit of silence after that.
Hillary was a mistake. How she ran was degrading and terrible. She came in with 25 years of baggage. There is a considerable portion of America that has hater her since the early 90s. She is by far the most disingenuous politician in the public eye. Remember how back in the 90s she had a noticeable and considerable southern accent? Go watch old interviews from the early 1990s. She had a clear southern accent even though she was born in Chicago and didn't move to Arkansas until she was shooting 30. Somehow she managed to develop a Southern Accent in her 30s that she kept until her early 50s.

How do they not understand Islam literally says to kill homos

kek

It's just a prediction. Like I said I can't see any democrat that can face Trump, right now the democrat party is really weak, in terms of power and following. Millions of people are switching sides after this election because either Hilary was a fucking idiot and people didn't want to blindly follow her and plus a lot of people see all these adult crybabies and that's why they are switching sides. Democrats are one more mistake from going extinct.

They are walking contradictions

I question that everyday on how liberals defend Islam when Islam literally goes against everything they stand for.

I think the Democrats will be smarter than Bernie Sanders. Their strength with Obama in 2008 was that the guy did not have years of baggage behind him and very few people outside of Illinois and Democrat circles knew who he was up until 2006-2007. He was a Senator. But most people are not familiar with Senators unless they have been in office for years. The guy came in with no real baggage.

Their best bet would be a popular Democrat governor of a Republican State. It worked for Bill Clinton in 1992 and Jimmy Carter in 1976. Get someone who has some popularity with people in the other side and has some success running a state. Male or female. Doesn't matter. Clinton had too much baggage, Sanders will have too much Baggage by then.

Friend sent me this just before

Remember this movie?

so does christianity

> She came in with 25 years of baggage.

Every politician have shit loads of baggage. But somehow this mostly a problem Hillary has. Why? Cause she's a shit politician. Unfair or not the shit sticks. You know what happens when the shit sticks, people throw more.

>Hillary was a mistake. How she ran was degrading and terrible.

For me 2016 was like watching a train run into a school bus. Except everyone pisses on you when you try to point out what probably going to happen.

Me: I don't think Hillary is going to win this.
Them: I cannot believe you are Trump supporter!! Blah blah blah.

hahahah no hillary was for the minority but the majority decide,democracy for ya

Hillary shouldn't have run. She was a terrible candidate who had about 100 negatives before she even announced her candidacy. Sanders was clearly the superior candidate but the DNC had to ensure their corporate overlords would be sated so they colluded against him, and the media needed a tight race to ensure high ratings and paper sales so they told everyone he'd already lost before the race even started.

Liberals don't defend Christianity though.