What's your drug of choice Sup Forums

What's your drug of choice Sup Forums

Nothing like the good ol opiates, weed, and H for this guy. Also general stoner and drug thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

lysergi.com/index.php/1p-lsd/1p-lsd-blotters/10-x-100mcg-1p-lsd-blotters.html
fccfreeradio.com/nsfw-1-18-17
youtu.be/j38FjB5yA4k
youtu.be/WLDeBeIWahw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

got this one,
got some tasmanian purple, not the norman strain,

and some pink afghan

Nice. I'm thinking on growing some myself
Does blue afghan produce some potent opium?

Also wondering the same

what about taz purple or pink afghan? Do they do okay?

both are great but pink afghan grow a hell lot faster,
in a hot climate you grow a field few time a year instead of just 1 time.

if you grow your own poppy, save the stalk if you learn how to extract morphine you can get a little extra from the stalk.

Smoked 2 grams of Crack last night...

have pretty good content?

is that alot?

I like me some weed from time to time. But shrooms are definite drug of choice. Also thinking of trying some acid, and DMT if i could get some. But yeah general psyhonaut stuff.

how's shrooms?

Oxycotton

hard to come by tho

I barely got into them but I'm really liking lsd and shrooms right now.

Ketamine, pregabalin! Yum!

Acid and shrooms are really similar op. Once you've tried shrooms you've tried acid although there are subtle differences

I meant user

>subtle

which ones stronger?

Life

Acid is way more sharp and 'clear',while shrooms make you feel Like you're in a dream

Mostly depends of the dosage you can laugh like mad due to euphoria and general love you feal. But at higher dosages i got visuals time slowing down etc. Its just a mind blowing experience.

It depends on the dosage,both can be really strong. For personal experience I can say that acid is slightly harder,and it lasts longer as well

guys im moving to London in the upcoming months, can you tell me weed prices there ?
im guessing i dont have to look for a new guy for a long time if i start asking around work and shit

fag
i bet you have friends too

Anyone ever tried 2c-b?

when you fall for the bait

I would do meth if didn't destroy your body and if i was still using

Will I really go bokners if I take 3.5g of shrooms every 2 weeks? I feel like I lose the gained perspective and slip back into everyday insanity again just a week after taking the shrooms.

Taken it 3 times over the past 6 months and no noticeable side-effects so far.

Thats a rich mans drug isnt it?
I was in vancouver for a year and my friend there was rich as fuck, him and all his other rich friend would pop Oxy like they were smarties

I love psychedelics and few others. I've done alcohol, weed, LSD, LSA, shrooms, dxm, DMT, salvia, and N2O. Ask me anything

Favorite out of all of them?

No but rich old people in country clubs do love that shit.

Where you live op?

Either LSD or DMT. Probably DMT cause I've only done it once, but it was intense as fuck and I want to do it again

I really really like mescaline. I think Its time to order some more san pedro.

How does mescaline compare to something like shrooms?

I smoke a fair bit of weed , dabs/shatter. Like edibles too. I used to be an iv user of coke Herion and painkillers. I've also experimented with Lsd mushrooms Ketamine ecstacy Mdma mda crack. So many things sometimes I forgot I've tried stuff. Did a fair bit of speed and pretty sure I did meth once at a music festival. I've done a fair bit of benzos as well. I think that's most of it. Tried most things.

The usual price is about £20 for 1/8 oz, but depending on your guy you can sometimes get different amounts

Well your body builds up tollerance for psylocibin. So 3.5g might not work for you after. And no you wont go mad from 3.5g it will be intense trip but nothing more. Terence McKenna talked about using if i remember right 9g it was intence he saw space cowboys but he came back. And he also recomended a 5g dosage.

ow fuck shits moving now

whut, are you a nigger if not rip.

Bump

Threads dead boys

So far I've tried Oxycodone, which was a good calming experience, but then I tried pure rock form MDMA (pic related, which I got for $20), and that fucking got me hooked on empathogens. I never care to go back to opiods, especially with the high addiction potential. I don't have a hook up for the mdma, just a chance encounter with a friend who happened to have some but didn't have anymore. So then I switched to a research chem called 6-APB for a one off thing that was supposed to be like the MDMA, and it wasn't anything like it, so I didn't buy it again.

Now I ordered another research chem called 1P-LSD, which is an analogue of LSD, but isn't illegal because it technically isn't LSD, but when consumed it metabolizes into LSD, so it might as fucking well be LSD. That hasn't come in yet, but I'm excited to take my first steps into hallucinogens. I ordered 10 blotters at 100μg apiece for $60, so I'm gonna step my dose up each time I do it and see what happens.

So to answer the OP question, empathogens like MDMA are my drug of choice so far, but It'll be interesting to see where the 1P-LSD brings me.

10x100μg @ $60? Where are you getting them?

i keep it legal with codeine

Lysergi, they currently have 10x100mcg blotters for $80 CAD, which is ≈ $61 USD. The only downside is it's shipping from Canada with a $19 USD international express shipping charge (or $15 CAD Domestic Canada) which made my total cost come up to ≈ $80 USD, but for the 1p-LSD itself it only cost $61. You have to purchase in bitcoin as well, although that's to be expected with this stuff anyways.

lysergi.com/index.php/1p-lsd/1p-lsd-blotters/10-x-100mcg-1p-lsd-blotters.html

One thing I should note is the reason I had the Oxycodone in the first place is from a prescription when I had my wisdom teeth removed. I never used any of it for pain, and my sister used very little, so I just took mine and hers, combined it, and a buddy of mine told me I should try taking 3 or 4 pills at once. That was my first real jump into drugs. I'm still very cautious with what I do, I don't want to go down a road I can't return from, but I am definitely very curious to see how far down this rabbit hole goes.

i can tell you withdrawal from opiates can be nasty, you get flu like symptoms

I was very careful with what I had, and it's long since been used up, since this last summer. If I manage to get my hands on more, I'd definitely do it again, but my first time I definitely felt pukey, and uneasy. I got better after my first time though. I'm definitely not going to actively seek out opioids again though. My dad went through some nasty shit with them, so I know the danger first hand.

So far I'm going to stick to stuff that has less to no chance of addiction like the MDMA I had, and the LSD I'm soon to have. I had a far better experience with the MDMA anyways, why go back to the opioids when there's more risk?

Just started opening my podcast with "Drug News." Gonna keep doing it for a while and see how it goes. Feel free to check it out - fccfreeradio.com/nsfw-1-18-17

If that's all that is inside those plants, why not just buy a ton of poppy seeds and get high

Poppy seeds won't get you high. It's the opium that's produced inside poppy pods that get you high. People use the unwashed poppy seeds to make tea because legit unwashed seeds have opium residue from being inside the poppy pod. It's hit or miss with the seeds from what I've heard though.

i tried making "poppy seed tea" once, it didn't seem to do anything

Here is a small taste of the much larger podcast youtu.be/j38FjB5yA4k

SWIM tried both the 1P and 25

They're pretty much the same

Had a better experience with 1P but that was purely because of the setting and the dose - 150 of 1P vs 250 of oldschool 25. Personally would not recommend taking the whole 250 at once unless you're REALLY confident.

Oh and to answer OP's question - I love weed more or less every weekend and some LSD a couple of times a year.

That shit changes you, man.

Really want to try DMT and salvia though.

Salvia works best when you are already on a psychedelic like LSD. Works well with ol' DXM too.

I'd try that but only when I'm completely familiar with salvia

Wouldn't wanna risk a trainwreck when both on LSD and salvia

Also anyone tried candyflipping? Mixing LSD with MDMA?

I kinda wanna try that but not really fond MDMA (never tried it myself) because I have some aquaintances who kinda went downhill when they started doing MDMA little too often.

Wook detected

It's excellent! The MDMA calms the LSD and helps guid the trip in a positive direction.

I have nothing against random drugheads on the street i don't even know, so long as they're not high as shit/reek of dope/walk around trying to talk to everybody/glorify drugs.

I do however think less of that person if i knew him/her before he/she started. Doubly so if its a family member.

I think my 21 y/o cousin has started with weed now, and i'm almost certain it's because he thinks it's cool. He tried to brag about owning a bong and he noticed i was disappointed, then he stopped.
How do you talk people out of doing that shit?

I personally like normie shit
So far my drug of choice is occasional booze
I really wanna try opiates and opiods. Only thing I'm not excited about is how it seems to be like an invisible anal plug! I took Norcan after my hernia surgery and that shit was weird. 1st one was okay. 2nd one was GREAT! Loved just laying flat and looking up at the ceiling in the dark. But I stopped taking it because each time I woke up the morning after any gas I had would NOT come out. I had to finagle my farts out in like 20 small farts. That was the only thing I hated about the entire experience and why I didn't continue on to take the rest of the bottle.
>pic related, might buy a bottle of Amaretto today

You must have used the wrong seeds. Look for "unwashed seeds"

I am poor. Jenkem is my drug of choice.

What's my drug of choice? Well, what have you got? I don't go broke and I do it a lot.

I've done 2c-e and 2c-i

Amaretto is delicious!

I did a lot of 2-ct-7 when it was legal. It was INTENSE!

what is the easiest way to get codeine where can it be stolen how will i get a prescription

That shit is for dindus.

tagament will boost your opiate nods.

take 1 20 min before dose, and 20 min after for extra feels.

its basically clean pharmacy opiates suspended in a syrup w added alcohol. whats not to like.

thinking about getting into drugs

I'm really prone to paranoid anxiety, if I smoke weed I start preparing for the apocolypse
also I am an alcohol

not sure if I should take opiates or amphetimine
what do?

lol is that a serious question? meth will definitely not chill you out

reminds me of Nbome
nice

NyQuil is the true syrup of psychonauts. DXM is a dissociative anesthetic and diphenhydramine is a deliriant and hallucinogen. That is the drink of gods! youtu.be/WLDeBeIWahw

weed and cocaine is all that i need

when SWIM takes amphetamines he goes totally off his nut and monologues for several days straight
CAPTCHA can't beat him either, SWIM ruined onechan for a day or so (choo choo)

but I'm just not sure what kind of a kick I'm really going for, when I take depressants I feel like I need to fight them, when I drink heavily I can't let myself pass out etc

None. Drugs are cancer.

Cocaine is far too expensive for how boring and addictive it is. It also turns people into assholes.

Weed never seems to have any effect on me no matter how much I smoke

I tried some MDMA bombs on NYE and I really liked that. Will have it again if I get the opportunity.

You want psychonaut?

Throw in some Diphenhydrinate, motion sickness pills Dramamine.

Deliriants are horrible but they make you forget every five seconds, so its like being tortured over and over again.... only when you come down you have memory lapses... other than that, phantom cigarettes and old friends.

If you work in a place with lots of uniforms you will see phantoms wearing them everywhere.

That is what diphenhydramine is.

Are u crazy, if u want an actual 1/8 it's £30 minimum... They say an eighth is £20 but what they actually mean is 1.2-1.8g, 2 grams if you're lucky
Oh and it's always either amnesia or cheese

2cb is loads of fun but very dose sensitive - the difference between 25mg oral and 30mg is like the difference between a beer and a k-hole, though the only true way to experience it is snorting it

Snorting 2-CT-7 was amazing! As the burn subsided the trip came up. Colored runes flying out the wall at me within 15minutes. And it felt like mdma. NUTZ!

Not that guy, but I personally prefer mescaline over mushrooms. The high is really clear headed and it's a hell of a lot easier to actually do stuff instead of just sit around. For me, not very visual except in really high doses. It was almost as if I was living in an oil painting but I seemed completely okay with it.

Any experiences with Amanitas? I tried some once and barely felt anything. The 2nd time I talked to a person who I thought was god and then I woke up in the hospital with poopy pants. But that next day I experienced the most magical hallucinations ever. Would like the trip without the hospital.

Diphenhydramine made me bite my phone because I thought it was a biscuit... I was also having a jolly grand time with my friends in the kitchen at 6am and the next morning my mum asked me why the hell I was just shouting on my own in the middle of the night... Good stuff (sort of)

Was there much nausea with 2ct7? On 2cb I can always guarantee that at least one person who I'm tripping with has to spend a good half hour with the toilet bowl at the start of the trip.

NyQuil Nailed the magical combo of DXM and Diphenhydramine. It's the best legal drug. I much prefer it to alcohol. Alcohol just tastes better and is more social.

I miss those days.

I have a drug "bucket list". I smoked crack about 8 times.. then retired it.

I don't want to get hooked.. but I want to experience them all a handful of times then never touch them again.

Petrol.

25i nBome
Weed
Xanax

Never had a chance to try real LSD or LSA

On higher doses you have to have a calm safe place to let it come on, if you have to fight it you'll get nauseous. I never puked from snorting it even though it came on much harder.

I agree with the.. acid is like shrooms guy. But acid was waaaay better. Imo
Better visuals and body high. Sex was off the hook.

But I like natural stuff so I stick with shrooms.

nigger are you suicidal

I'm just lurking this thread but I'm a organic farmer and wild forager

amanitas are some of the most toxic mushrooms that exist
they are like 99% of the deaths from mushroom miss-identification by themselves

even among seasoned pickers we throw away mushrooms that look like amatina just because of the risk
there are some edible varieties in canada and mexico, maybe blushers in europe

don't do it man, you get liver and kidley failure pretty much straight

stick to real drugs, or psylocibin