She will never be your mommy and make you chicken tendies

>She will never be your mommy and make you chicken tendies

Why live?

bump for tendies

I have trouble believing this thing even knows the word "food"

I'm fine with that. I cant say I'd enjoy cuddling her. Hearing her bones rattle together would be too much of a turn off.

That bitch is gross

>she will never hold you lovingly in her arms, giving your the warmy skelly mommy huggy

Man she can't make food look at her.... hear clanking in the kitchen it would be her torso snapping not plates

Thank Mr Skeletal

>warm
Don't you need body fat to generate heat

How has her bone density not completely wasted away? She must take hella vitamins

Thank Mr Skeltal

This bitch couldn't be anybody's mommy. She'd starve her baby during pregnancy, or kill herself because she looks fat

bump more op?

Bro bro she would split in half if she had a full meal. Much less carrying a baby famalam.

gotcha

>you will never rub her tight af puss with the head of your benis while she makes draugr noises

My life is nothing but constant sorrow.

bitch is a chicken tendie

braaah someone post that fat af pucci she got

no lowrez either bois i need to rub one out to my skelequeen

i cant be the only person who wants to fuck the shit out of this chic

Her legs man, fucking hell thats gross

holy fuck i'm dying

wanting to fuck her
>low test
seriously go see a doc and get testosterone replacement therapy

What's her name?

robert paulson

Ms. Skeletal

shes mine and no there isn't enough to share doublenigger

Like you'll ever get her nigger

Thanks Mr Skeltal

hot as fuck

WOULD U RATHER

fuck ms. skeletal
or this whale??

kill it with fire.

shame most women can't fill out the right way just get fat

Heelll nooo, dat bitch is a skeleton. Look at them thighs, you can literally see it's all fucking femur. There's skinny bitches, then there's this ho.

YES! My kind of woman!

Actually, this is hands down the best feeling woman in bed. She feels like a nice warm pillow. Skinny girls don't feel very nice, they have a hard body that's just not pleasing to the touch. Though it is fun to be able to pick them up and maneuver them and picking up a 200+ woman is major undertaking.

if she lifted up a chicken nugget the fucking thing would act like a counterweight and tip the bitch over.

This man knows his shit.

I've fucked 52 women in my life. Most of them were fat. A few skinny ones. Fat pussy feels the best. Chubby girls also give the best head.

How can we get the thicc meme to trend with chubby girls and make them compete for the most plush belly pudge and widest hips.
Hell let them eat bovine supplements and grow udders, if they want to be cows then at least try to be the best cow you can