Drawthread

Drawthread

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/s-u-r-v-i-v-e/hourglass
soundcloud.com/shiroi/aceman
youtube.com/watch?v=mbCseXV3rq0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2040428/Warren-Jeffss-child-bride-I-cried-wedding-dress-soaked.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never draw Akari again.

wtf is air coming out of her dick?

I didn't draw her
They already went to sleep

Draw an unflattering, unsympathetic self portrait. Draw yourself as how you look in the 99 selfies you throw away, not the 1 you keep. Draw yourself as your enemies would see you. Draw yourself looking dumb, unfashionable, or fat. Draw yourself as a charlatan, a loser, a has-been, a never-will-be.

It will be a first for the artistic community.

oh wow new thread

dont test me OP

this was the only song linked that i liked

bad dog

k now link me music

(You)
Cum

Requesting Oskar fully naked, trying to jerking off very hard (please, don't forget drawing him with a normal circumcise penis, and using hand lotion as lube)

>this was the only song linked that i liked
Yay, we might have similar taste :3
Here's sum more, I could link you my playlist somewhere else if you'd like
soundcloud.com/s-u-r-v-i-v-e/hourglass

>bad dog
why in the heck

>this was the only song linked that i liked
Wow
How can you be so rude to those who selflessly shared their favorite tunes with you
soundcloud.com/shiroi/aceman
youtube.com/watch?v=mbCseXV3rq0

shit taste

ooo this is good too i like this

it was mostly meme garbage!

draw a cat hoodie

oog oog

fucking lame

Draw me a woman with dick arms and dick legs

It was half meme a couple weeb and a few normal
Did you at least listen to the Shiro song
Its weeb but still good

I have lots more in ma playlist but I dont really wanna post it here ^ ^' so if ya wanna talk on like steam or skype or whatever you youngsters use these days I can link it to yu

Provo! how about draw finally pic related?

Also:
I'm not

Why do guro artists always have to be so autistic?
I like gore, but that's about it when it comes to strange interests. You know how hard it is to find "vanilla" guro? Harder than you'd expect.
For some reason they constantly throw in other niche fetishes.

>I have lots more in ma playlist but I dont really wanna post it here ^ ^' so if ya wanna talk on like steam or skype or whatever you youngsters use these days I can link it to yu

This is the most "come to my van kiddies" sounding shit I've ever read on this website.

Well, in fact, that pic was a commision made by me. That pic wasn't an idea of the artist.

I won't bite q~q

yeah i kinda dont give out my contact info anymore, sorry.

i listened to all of them?
the madoka one was good but just not suiting my mood at the current moment

yes u are

Aw okay
Maybe I didn't understand but I can give mine to you?

how come your lady never has a chin?

I see. The point still stands though. It's always gore and *insert other degeneracy here*.

I'm refering to the sound cloud song in

You are not my mom.
Oh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell no.

Tru

Can somebody draw a cute line drawing of this girl? I think her body is like something out of an anime, can I get a visual of this?

So? what kind of pic do you like?

Wha she are doing with her finger? what that means?
Then how just Oskar being kissed and huged by that bold white man that you always draw.

you CAN but i probably wont add you.
its just out of my comfort zone

MUH STYLE

i did but the weeb screaming ruined it

there are "vanilla" guro artists
i think theyre just really open minded? i meant theyd have to be?
so maybe theyre a little more willing to cater to weird shit?
what do you classify as vanilla?

am hmm

oh no my feefees

Laptop died before I could get a response.

Anyway Web Dev here looking for someone interested in starting a web comic. Or a place where I could find someone interested.

where's the cash?

Not interested, bye faggut.

Well, was nice talk with you again. Have a nice day darling.

i'm actually a bit curious about the "vanilla" guro thing. who would draw that.

are you trying to flip someone off?

*pet your ass*

>line tool
gtfo faggit

Well all expenses considered it's only like $4-6 bucks for hosting not including domain.

If the artist wants to buy the domain (Which can range from dirt cheap to ridiculous) I don't entirely mind hosting the site myself, but I'd prefer not to.

I just want to be a part of something interesting.

This is what I'd consider "vanilla". No rape, monsters, body horror, shemales, etc.
Just plain ol' gore.

well then id argue its very easy to find, and even my personal favorite to draw.

Also it's worth noting hosting costs for the first year would be free anyway.
If it's a project worth anything it'll be making the money to pay for itself when that free period is over (via Patreon or Advertisements, whichever seems more applicable)

In any case, it's a risk free thing to do, so why not do it.

>

this is not as bad as i thought.

Sad ;C
It's ok tho I understand

This is vanilla?

>that rectangular prism cigarette

Ok I should be a bit more specific. Because look at the difference between my example and yours.
Yours is all clean, no pain, and the character is completely indifferent to the fact her back is gone. It's almost not even gore, it's like looking in at the meat on display at a butcher's shop.
Mine is bloody and the character has a look of shock and pain on her face. There's an actual consequence to the gore.

No that's gay.

>being this much of a degenerate subhuman

People like you do not deserve to die.

You deserve to witness the world change into the exact opposite of what you stand for without having the power to change it.

Is asking for someone to draw something allowed here?

Yes but if it's a real person they most likely won't be drawnand, and if they are it probably won't look good.

just do it

Nah, it would be a really retarded thing to draw
A crossover between Cowboy Bebop and JoJo, mainly the main protagonist of Cowboy Bebop, Spike, having a stand.
Yeah I'm a filthy weeb, I know

that sounds pretty cool. what do you think his stand would be?

Far from the most retarded thing people requested.

Just wait for one of the drawfags that do requests to get on and ask them.

Pic related, asked Vat to draw a stupid edgy character I doodled once and he did it, the absolute madman.

That sounds like a standard request.
More than half of the drawfags here are weebs anyway.

And this other one?

Is just a fetish dude

No that's gay.

Same as lolis, right?

Keep telling yourself you are right in the head. Anything involving bodily harm is sick.

Alright, will do, thanks for advice!
Also, damn that's really nice

Pic related, found a link to a JoJo Stand-generator and this came out, Joy Blues suits Spike in my opinion (as in the Stand's name). I was thinking of some more modern-looking cowboy with a revolver/ Beretta or similar handgun, maybe a hat of some sorts to add that Cowboy-like feeling, I really dunno, haven't thought about it that much

How about a female with her clitoris and vaginal lips cut off?

But I'm not an antisocial. Is just a fetish, a diferent taste.

...People like you make me reconsider my stance on eugenics.

That's not vanilla.

Oh boy, is that an image displaying pedophilia? Can't have that go unreported.

Then for you wtf is vanilla?

No, is just Warren Jeffs with his wife:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2040428/Warren-Jeffss-child-bride-I-cried-wedding-dress-soaked.html

See Basically just gore with no other strange things attached.

Once I get my other shit done (which to be fair could be like six hours or some shit) I'll draw that for you. I'm on the last episode of bebop and I love it. Also, a cowboy hat doesn't make sense for spike too much since he doesn't consider himself a cowboy and he fucking HATED the actual cowboy he met, remember?

Might have a better chance at Sup Forums

I see...

>he fucking HATED the actual cowboy
Spike doesnt hate him. They came t an understanding.

So, non-sexual gore? That you jerk off to?
That's weird.

i dont get it either

They didn't come to an understanding. The cowboy almost died and then casually decided "You're the better cowboy", gave him the hat and walked away, leaving spike with a confused look on his face.

what brush do you use for shading?

I thought that was a furry creature

same brush i use for everything else.
i shade manually

nope, im human
human, human, human.
just look at my neck!

Its not really for masturbation but for invoking emotions.
It helps me feel sympathy and pity.

Any furry draw friends in?

>just look at my neck!
looks like a straw

ayo whats good
its ya boi
I dont have a name

Ah. I guess it was stupid for me to ask without asking waht program you use since that means fuck all to me

Uh can you draw this lynx in a sexual pose but keep it sfw? Greatly appreciated it

Why not just look at cute animals like a normal person?

They do nothing for me.

>how to be a teenager

Ok.

Hmm maybe
Colored?

SO uh... What's a jojo stand? I generally choose to avoid actively finding jojo shit. All I know is that roundabout became a meme because of it.

Stands are usually humanoid manifestations of the willpower of their user.

Word comes from "Standing By" like a guardian, and most stands are named after songs, with the original stands being named after the tarot.

Every stand has those stats and one or more special abilities.

Sorry for the delay, was coming back from the city and just got back home.
It would be reallya wesome from you to draw that, and I would appreciate the shit out of it

paint tool sai, but i think its more in the methods than the brushes

OHHH I get it now it's like a summon or familiar of sorts right? So when you said cowboy whatever you meant as the tulpa, not as spike. Okay, makes more sense. I feel like he'd just see julia and then cry hugging her tbh
Dunno how long you'll be here but yee, I'll try to do it for you when I can later. I'll have to make sure I have the right idea of what a "stand" is

It's kinda like that.

There's stands that are completely retarded like Star Platinum that can straight up stop time.

There's also stands that are seemingly useless like Echoes, who can make kanji symbols for sounds that actually make that given sound.

Except Echoes is a fucking baller and star platinum is boring.

I never drew a furry before. heres a rough sketch.

I read the wiki about it and stands seem pretty cool. Actually, the entire concept of jojo seems cool now that I read about stands. So basically a cowboy bro for Spike that's basically a free extra gun. Cool as hell