Lemme see ya guitars

lemme see ya guitars

Nice guitar op, i dont have one so you cant see it

thanks, got this secondhand semi acoustic for real cheap months ago. still learning tho, stress is super taxing

Old picture, but i still have it

nice, price?

looks great.

got it second-hand for about $300 needed a bit of work though.

yamaha erg121, epiphone les paul, clarissa classical guitar, takamine eg540sc, Schecter synyster gates signature. i am lazy dont wantt o take picture and upload.

lucky you nice price

Ibanez rules

Haven't touched the Affinity since I got the Sheraton.

Fucking rocket roll II ! we meet again!

here's mine

Miss my Sheraton. Only guitar I ever sold.

Ha
Actually i just sold all 4 in the front and picked up an original 70s korina destroyer
and yesterday my matching korina Rocketroll sr. Arrived.
Still haven't taken a pic of the pair yet but here's the destroyer.

Got it for like $120, I think. Used.

Fuck this pic is making me miss mine.
Those really are an awesome guitar. Just felt a little flashy for me.

what a beast!

Sure
Lets all insult the Bass

guess this is the counterpoint to my PRS 24SE
its such a raw guitar, lots of wear and tear. The Duncan black winters give it so much grit.

My guitar broke after 40 years. RIP

ESP LTD F-50 and the acoustic guitar is a Takamine GD30CE-NAT.

My child , had him for 3yrs now.

Lets see the takamine

Quality dubs

Epoxy? Epoxy.

Sold it for drug money

It was a frosted dark red strat. It was dope.

Would selling in a Charvel Wild Card 6 MIJ and/or a Schecter Tempest Custom for a Carvin JB200c be worth?

omfg forgot to crop kill me now plz

the headstock looks neat

Here's a picture taken of me a few years ago with some of my guitars.

Much prec

And me acoustic

I only play the washburn tho

if you did those doodles yourself, kys. if they're from friends, great. those are some shitty doodles though

cut your strings, faggot

Im looking to get one of the new chapmans, did you see that new ghost fret? insane

pic is my Charvel

This is the guitar school in Germany where I learned to play.

Just took a shot

why do kids look so odd back then?

Nice

Those finger marks on Am chord

oooo nice

No fucking way.
I've spent the past 3 weeks drawing plans and having templates made to recreate these amazing guitars. In fact, I'm in the process of building the prototype.

Would you mind me asking for some measurements and specs?

dude it's an explorer, chill out, it's not that rare... ibanez in the 70's used to make copies then got sued by gibson, but the shape is fairly popular

buy a chapman ghost fret, save you the trouble

It'll do

I approve of both. I'm rocking my Gibson SG and Ovation tortoise shell accoustic more recently, but appreciate my Takamine when I do pick it up.
Nice choices user.
Love,

Tony Iommi

I know exactly what it is...
I have people lined up around the corner to buy these kits from me, and I'm trying to nail vintage spec.

At work but yeah

Mid-to-late 70s destroyers are fairly rare, by the way, and usually run in the $5k+ range, if original.

Rod Stewart!
Btw, Sharon Osbourne cofessed to fuckin RR.

Im takin a shit so in a bit

>I have people lined up around the corner to buy these kits from me, and I'm trying to nail vintage spec
and how many of those are manchildren who think shredding is everything?

You better post proofs if really Toni iommi

The same people who buy Les Pauls and Strats from me.

Cheap shit acoustic. Used to have a Westfield Electro-acoustic years ago.

Jack white can make a guitar with a coke bottle a guitar string and a 2x4. Stop being a bitch and use what you got to make beautiful noise.

how difficult is it to get into lutherie may i ask?

its all good bro, still a guitar.

I'm not sure where this animosity comes from? I didn't say it was a bad guitar, just that it's cheap shit. Someone was bound to a point it out first if I didn't

Exactly :) I do miss that old semi acoustic though. But rent needs to be paid I guess

I've slowly been collecting tools over the past 3 years, so there have been lots of ups and downs. You're gonna fuck up a lot of good wood figuring stuff out, but it's all a learning process.

You'll also have trouble finding success selling what you make unless you find a niche building copies to help establish your reputation - at that point, you'll find it easier to sell original stuff.

Can't mate, on my tablet and not computer savvy. I can take photographs, but no idea how to put onto the internet to post. I'm a fucking guitarist, not a barrister for christ's sake!

Just take a photo with the tablet, then choose it from recent images when making another post.

Doesn't mean Jack White doesn't sound like shit tho

He does.

I really don't believe I'm talking to Toni fucking iommi on Sup Forums right now but if I am I just want you to know I grew up listening to sabbath and you are a fucking legend. You inspired a lot of my musical taste and I want to thank you for that. For proof you can post your fingers that got the tips cut off.

>zero reading comprehension

You must be so much better

Most morons are better than Jack White tbh

I bet you do think you're better

Do I not have to host it on the internet before posting?
It's me ring and middle finger on my right hand. Lasr day of work at a sheet metal factory! Irony Man! Thanks.

I play bass. So yeah. I am.

669 Neighbour of The Beast.

How did you end up on Sup Forums?

Have to use internet picture since at school but it's a fender model f-100

My favourite bassist in the world is in my band.

Been on here for ages!

Lol Jack White with a shitty plastic guitar and a whammy pedal is a better bass player than you could hope to be.

At least you know my band tho

What brought you here?
>I shake knowing I am amongst gods

Don't have a pic but here's mine. Have an SG faded too with a bigsby

This is fuckin beautiful man

Thx bb

Her is a pic of my stuff, just built that stand saved me a lot of room.

To be honest this isn't all of it.

What are these, chairs?

Ha ha! Have a nice day now, 4:40 is time to start thinking about leaving the house!

Do you play?