Hey Sup Forums name my band

off topic: abos are undoubtedly the ugliest people in the world

Tarmac

Innocents Abused

The Fountain Swimmers

Queens of the Stone Age

Poor and Obese, get over it!
Or 'poo' for short.

id rather go to budget bulgaria then fucking spend 2 minutes with these petrol sniffing abo bastards

stainless steel

Having dealth with abos and gybbos.
No you wouldnt. trust me.
And ive been attacked by 3 abos with sticks and paint thinner smell.

The Inhumans, alternatively The Subhumans

Abbo

tbh i would rather shit in my hands and clap than be with both. the only difference as that some gypo women dont look like a fucking shaved gorilla that smells like someones doused it in petrol and somehow forgotten to light it

AY U FUKN WHITE DOG

Niggas at Noon.

Do you mean, you found someone uglier than yourserlf?
I don't think so...

The Subhumans

>yourserlf

may be, but never as stupid as you

AB-original

ABBA

Petrol Huffing after Rape

are abbos haram or halal?

Didgeridindoonuffin

ILL MAKE YOU PISS BLOOD CUNT

aren't they from what I heard, austrailian niggers?

Eucalyptus niggers, to give them their scientific name

so, at first you were like "undoubtedly" and now you're like "may be". make your mind already, are you ugly as a fuck or uglier than that?

aren't they the real australians? how was australia found and how did white people get there

Already Chewed

they were there, done fuck all with land, so when europeans got there by boat, they took it over, made it worlds biggest prison.

Aboriginiggers

4 non blondes

Funny thing is, there are towns that are untouched... they are still in mud houses with nothing. White people brought them grog and welfare.

just trying to figure out which one is op in this band. would it be the second person in the photo?

Yaks acid bath wood chipper

yet all they give back is racism and other stupid shit. you should cancel all their "free" benefits for next 10 years and let black people live in their mud houses with nothing

nah, we kicked her out for hogging all the petrol, thats an old photo

I am actually fascinated by some gypsies.

The Diplorables 5

>98 octane
>extra flash

hey op, nice memes! have you composed them yourself? you have really good taste at posting pictures of your relatives on Sup Forums