How would you fuck this whore

How would you fuck this whore.

wit muh dicc

Lovingly and gentle, like a gentleman

in her slut mouth, after I've opened up her asshole...

Continue

Reply for reply on any of these

i want the feeling of her helpless hole squeezing my dick tighter inside her. The feeling and sound of my balls slapping her dripping cunt will be enough for her to submit

Continue

Bump

you jerking to the thought of me long dicking your girl and the fact she enjoys my cock so much? I want her dripping wet pussy riding me with her hard nipples slapping my face....what about my girl?

I would tie her hands behind her back and put her down on her knees, fucking her face until she's crying on my dick and the make up is running down her face, pull my cock out occasionally to slap her in the face until it's red then going back to fucking her face, once she can go as deep as I want her to without gagging I would surprise her with a load in the back of the throat. Please reply to some of the pics of my girl. I'll keep replying to yours

Oh yeah and can you actually reply to like one of the pictures, instead of just replying to this message

she thought she was home alone in that bathroom till i came in and stripped her. I'd throw her in to that bathtub and force her to rub herself for me. Once i spit on to her pussy i bend her over the railing and drill her until i cum inside. Then watch as i pull her legs over her face to see the cum drip out on to her lips.

I would take her to a party where a bunch of my friends were and get her so drunk that she'd be willing to do anything and then I'd take her by the hand and pull her into the bed room, seducing her but she thinks it's just gonna be me. Then I'd tie her up on the bed, ass in the air, and then I'd start inviting the friends in, one at a time telling them to fuck her however they wanted just be sure to cum deep In her pussy, then as the last guy went in side I would join him, and as he fucked her tight pussy I would fuck her throat, making her cry and whimper as if she hadn't already been, and then as he shot his load in her pussy I would shoot one down her throat. Then we would go and continue drinking, leaving her tied up there with at least 7-8 loads dripping out of her pussy. Please keep replying to my girls pics

Bump

Will reply for reply on any of the blondes pics

Bump

Bump

Bump

Doggystyle, thumb in ass.

I would fuck her and then squish her.

Literally put her in a giant glass cylinder where a large piston comes down from the top crushing her flat as her blood is forced out a few holes at the bottom, followed by some good chunks of her meat and organ tissue.

Continue. Be rough if you want