My rolling skills out of 20 ?

Bump

You used a filter. i give you a 3.

noonecares/20

4/20

Nope

4/20

Breddy gud

2k16+21/3-2*3 still twisting the end of a joint.
Folding is king
4/20

Oh my fucking life. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE END OF IT. STOP DOING THAT OR YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A FUCKING FALIURE. SERIOUSLY.
WHY DID YOU DO THAT?
WHY DO PEOPLE DO THAT?

wat u mean by folgding?

what is ur technique?

PRETTY SURE THAT IS NOT A FILTER.

for transportation purposes. i agree it aint pretty but it does save you green when u dont want to smoke on the spot.

What should I do instead ?

rolling is hard when you start, honestly that's pretty decent

9/20 but you're getting there, try a two-paper joint next

shove it up your dick?

joint/10

kek, what else should he do?

Looks like the ones I make

i you want to simply smoke it: nothing or fill it up. If you wanna put it in a pocket and go for a smoke walk or whatever, just fold the end so nothing falls out.

Ah I'm glad you asked. Your spliff if fine. But next time when you roll. Just poke that top op the joint down a bit and burn the paper off and light it. If someone tell you to twist it.. Tell them the real way. Also
You can tap it down by dropping the joint on the table like you're jerking it off.
But only 1-3 times otherwise it becomes to tight.
Never twist the end bro ;]

Enjoy a Coke with your joint!

Taste the Feeling

Nice doob. If it burns slow and even, fuck all these idiot hipsters.

or get one of these

Roach is shit.
And you didn't pack it enough, which is why it tapped/poked down so low (I mean look how much you had to twist up)
10/20

not op, but i like to do a mix kinda, just fold it in, then twist the rest. you can light up aroung the fold and take the end of the joint with the twist of like a hat. but i mostly smoke at home nowadays so i usually just light up instantly.

i used to hamer it on the table but it became often 2 tight like u said so i just lightly push in to the j with a chinese eating stick so nothing falls off when lighting up or else it burns like shit

SHUT UP. YOU WISH YOU WERE HIPSTER.
YOU'RE JUST A FAGGOT.

fold one side of the end of the cone inwards, I understand this is the most retarded sentence ever but i dont know how better to explain it

NEVER BUY ONE OF THESE. THEY'RE SHIT. JUST KEEP ROLLING.

Why not? What do you think happens from twisting it?

Wait a few minutes, i'll roll one up.. Been smoking and rolling everyday for the past maybe 6 months.. i dont know.. Bumb this thread, and 'mma Roll

bullshit. ill roll 2 up just for you, one with the machine one without just for jugdement.

HELLO CAPT OBVIOUS. SMALL JOINT.
YOU DIDN'T PACK IT ENOUGH. NOO?
I think op might know this.

5/20 bluze at

The rolling machines make great joints but why not learn to roll ?
Also you have to have it nearby

WHAT I MEAN IS user. IF YOUR OUT OR BY YOUR SELF.
PULL OUT THE ROLLING MACHINE
**TOP KEK
YOU LOOK LIKE A FAGGOT

here
Roasting tobacco... inb4 Danish Spliffs are most commonly with Hashish and Roasted tobacco

It ruines the roll. You will learn this :)

obvioulsy we are talking about at home. and everybody should know how to roll, just as a general skill; its still great to have such a machine for people who either roll shitty or simply if you wanna preroll a few, thats how i use it

All that means is you can't roll.. Dropped yourself in it there m8

But it's for children. Just learn to roll. STOP trying to cheat at being a stoner.. They're pointless. Get some motor skills for gawd sake

I cut the twist of before smoking and i don't see anything wrong with that

LAUGH IF YOU WILL. BUT A JOINT MUST BE MADE CORRECTLY OR IT TASTES LIKE SHIT. THE SMOKE HAS TO FLOW? YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN NOW? BY TWISTING AND ROLLING IT TIGHT YOU FUCK THE JOINT. STOP TWISTING IT. YOU'RE WEED WON'T FALL OUT IF YOU ROLL IT. AND IF PEOPLE WEREN'T ROLLING THEIR JOINTS LOOSE AF. THEY WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO TWIST IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. I HOPE TO GOD YOU AGREE

i feel like i have to roll myself to earn to get high to the j, also rolling is fun.
I tried to permanently roll dutch, so i can smoke less paper and get more of the taste but i suck at it i need to try harder lol

right side with machine, left withtout. and now ill smoke one of them you faggots

Haha it's kinda true :) but post comparisons THEN

Spotted the 12 year old who wants people to rate his rolling skills. Just smoke the fucking thing and kys you cunting faggot

Well my joint is pretty tight and when I take the twist off the joint is just like yours
It's just for transport m8

damn they are looking more like long ciggs tbh, i like if they look lika cone/horn, but the right seems indeed better

LEFT LOOKS BETTER BC YOU USED YOUR HANDS. AND NOT A SHITTY TOY.
UNLESS I JUST GOT PLAYED.

it really doesnt make a big difference tbh, but ive been rolling my joints for 10 years now, so it be weird if a machine would simply replace that experience. All im saying, its a cheap way to improve the quality of your joints if need be.

PACK IT MORE.
ROLLING it NICE AND SMUG.
HERB WON'T FALL OUT

I can see the filter.

YES BUT MY POINT CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK IS THAT A NON ELITARIAN JACKASS UNLIKE YOURSELF MIGHT STILL CONSIDER THIS SINCE IT WOULD BE A CLEAR IMPROVEMENT, ATLEAST FOR OP

ALSO GUYZ.

NOTICE HE DIDN'T TWIST IT!! ARRRRRRGH
I'm sorry but this is very close to ma heart

i can clearly see its a rolled tip, not a cig filter

ARRRRRRGH. No he should learn to roll. Keep rolling op!

winrar

why would anyone ever use a cig filter instead of rolling a tip?

>fold
are you gay? do you like folding your gay pink shirts,faggot?

DO YOU ACTUALLY USE WINRAR. Have you ever actually used WINRAR? PEOPLE KEEP SAYING IT. I THINK IT'S SILLY.

My take on an afternoon joint

its less work and gets you high all the same

been using cig filters for two years.

nice ty i didnt noticed my quads xd i smoke one for that right now

poke it in with something at the top then light the loose paper in the top it wont light the rest just gets rid of foldy bit super nice

>filter

You used an american. I give you a 3

Here.. Tobacco/Hashish joint.. weed ain't common in the part of Denmark I live.

HOW BIG WAS THIS THING? DID YE STEAL IT FROM THE KRACKEN?

19/20. BLAZE IT!

A rolled tip is just as faggified as a filter. Rolled tip? Rolololololed tip?

Not in my bar, bub.

can you post a pic of the hash?

>tobacco
>crutch
>paper cone
0/skills

Abot 7-8 cm

if you're this much of a purist fag,then just light the weed straight in the baggy you faggot. or just light the damn plant without harvesting

If we can't have some, then we don't care.

Pretty decent, I would rate it 15/20.

Joint rolling is a matter of personal preference, but I would try to improve the following:

-make sure there's no tobacco/weed between the tip and the paper.
-add some shape to it, i.e make the end wider than the tip.
-when you're twisting the end, push inwards so you get a nice flat end (lights better and burns more evenly).
-try to roll 'inside out' so you smoke less paper (google flaming backflip).
-roll tighter and without air pockets as you have now (better burn).

Took me about a year of rolling 2-10 joints a day to really get good at it. Now I can roll one while biking.

Well it is allredy in it, think showing you will destrou iy

ARE YOU MENTAL? WHAT DO YOU USE? A shard of glass?

Not the size of your dick... the dooby

Hear!

Same dry texture, slightly more green in color, but looks a bit like this..

Protip: Joints are the most wasteful for smoking. The waste of a burning joint...I can barely restrain myself from doling out a firm slap to the poor sap for even thinking I would be okay with it. Its wasteful.

A nice bowl is all you need.

i can very much recommend these; they are hard and thus easy to roll with, have a good size, and the taste is amazing. Bit steap considering you can just roll a tip, but if youre spending youre cash on good weed, might aswell spring for the filter.

No you just can't get high of joints anymore
Pro tip
You're now a bong head.

I use my hands and weed and a rolling paper.

i see,same as here

mit aktivi ist echt mega smooth

wut? u high m8?

beste was gibt

I triede these and they are fucking mean! i mean you jan littereally just keep sucking in these and you can barely tell anything is coming in.. until you inhale and fucking blaze that shit.. they are sick filters, just waay to expensive..

no roach. KILL YOURSELF FUCKING HIPPIE

I'd rather be dead than chasing the next obscure trend so I can be the first of my 3 roommates to start disliking something they're learning to appreciate.

I would much rather smoke weed, but its waaay more expensive and a lot harder to get.. though im looking in to set up a plant!

(You say that like its a bad thing.)

Compliments aside, you are wrong. A bowl is less weed than a joint, and less free burning between tokes. None if you use your thumb to snuff it out for a bit of daydreaming to commence. Less free burning and less volume means not only is less weed being smoked to get high, less is wastefully freeburning.

It is science.

Not bad op,ima give you a 14 off of looks but we really can't judge till we see it smoke.

OH MAN YOU ACTUALLY WISH YOU WERE A HIPSTER DON'T YOU? ARRR. YOU KNOW LITTLE OF HIPSTER LS AND COUNTER CULTURE. IT'S OUR BEST KEPT SECRET FAGGOT. KEEPS PRICKS LIKE YOU TRYING TO LABLE PEOPLE AS HIPSTER GRASPING NOTHING

JUST KIDDING BONGS. HahahahahahahaH