Why don't you support superior rights for women?

Why don't you support superior rights for women?

Because I don't like fallacies.

>superior rights for women

why would I, let em so something by themselves for the first time.

same reason no man sticks his penis in the meat grinder

What happened to equal rights?

Because I don't support rights.

You only deserve what you can earn and keep. Anyone who thinks otherwise is weak and afraid.

Equal isn't fair to women.

They want equal rights, but only when it benefits them.

What happened to white fucking males?

Because they have every right that men have.

Most of the people who will reply, and on Sup Forums in general, are all following the memes and don't really critically think, it happened back in the day with atheism. It made them feel smarter and superior to everyone.

The fact is, most people here and in the western world don't want women to be oppressed by anyone. They are ok with women voting and having agency, and being in control of their own bodies. they just do not like the new wave of feminists that want unreasonable things and behave ridiculously. Those people are definitely some kind of cult, however, it's initial definition and use I am fine with.

I do not automatically hate some girl that has a feminist t-shirt because, although in today's climate, it could mean she has some radical belief, in general, i think most do it because they just want to do a good thing. they don;t think about it too much.

Because pic relates

hue, anarchist fag go home, you would die in your utopia.

Because I'm a feminist, which means 'equal rights for women to men'. Buy a dictionary.

Because they are inferior.

>Supreme critically thinking gentleman

> One sex is superior to the other, enshrined in law.

This is a form of fascism.

Men still have the advantage with equal rights. Women need to be held up

Wait, we get free razors? Why have I been wasting my money all this time when I could have just used my white, cisgendered, male privilege?

If I died it would mean I wasn't strong enough to live. I don't deserve to survive if I'm too weak to earn it.

Earn bullshit, take. If there are no rights there is no earning

Well said. The extreme branch of feminists get alot of media attention. For example the protest sign above about tampons. Then the trolls go nuts.

>be me
>be 10/10 chad
>hate feminists
>walked through a small trump protest in my city to get to a coffee shop
>some qt feminist asks me if i support their protest
>based on body language and eye contact I know she badly wants to fuck me.
>have a short conversation
>comes out with her being a feminist and supporting feminism to stop the misogynist Trump
>Calmly Respond that "Actually you are the sexist for not respecting my gender enough to be an egalitarian instead of a female supremacist. The fact that you care more about a person being elected into office for having a vagina over the person that most people voted for in a democracy and that means you are a bigot and I dont talk to sexist bigots.
>walk the fuck off
>can hear the hens clucking and losing their shit behind me
>girl starts to audibly sob because she blew her one chance to fuck prince charming
>LOL in fact I am a complete tool but Im handsome and that is pretty much all women care about which is why i have no respect for them

cunts.......all of them are cunts.

For a moment I thought I was alone thinking in that way.

Women are inherently far superior to men in nearly every respect, this is why they have never had equal rights. It's a sort of reverse affirmative action as men wouldn't stand a chance against women otherwise

>the person that most people voted for in a democracy
alternative fact, just like the rest of your little story

no thanks i'm already gay

What a cutie.

this

Because there's no rights without responsibilities and most feminists don't want any.

trust me my friend. you would be one of the first to go.. one of the very, very first.

beatin women at twitch
/greatgamesgalore

Cute girl. Needs a good dick to mke her submit to the dominance of the male gender.

>retards who do not understand Electoral College or Voter Fraud.
Stay anally pained shitlibs, no one cares.

Not sure about the first bit but the rest is basically the truth of it.
there'll be a few on this thread who actually do believe that women are lesser to men but they are few and far between and most have that view because a girl hurt them when they were younger.

first and second wave feminism were good things. equality of genders is a good thing. basing people's worth off what they can and will do rather than what they are or look like and thus what you expect them to do is a reasonable thing to do.
However the issue comes with thirdwave feminism, tumblrism, radical gender activism etc where the aim isn't to have people seen as equal based on worth but in trying to tear down social systems that everyone (males, females, gay, straight, black, white) both gain from and suffer under. They believe getting rid of these systems means they will benefit and everyone has a good time as happy equals but they provide no alternative solution or system so their answer to the questiton is always, I'm oppressed you have to consider my needs first. Regardless of effort or whether its earnt. They want "equity" (read; compensation) rather than equality of opportunity
"A work place should be 50% female and have equal or higher female management and ownership" So this means forcing the hiring of people based on gender requirements over skill. not whats earnt but what is at face value.
This is where the issue with current feminism lies they no longer wish to be equals to men but want equity, to be viewed as capable as a man but supported to reach what a man has already reached with his effort through (often) less effort on their part.

damn nigga she deserved it

totally for equal rights...just not abortion....life is life...killing is killing...to do it just because you got pregnant...DON"T...get pregnant...and don't believe planned parenthood should be paying for abortions...its not the peoples responsibility...totally...YOURS!...other than that..no problem

>i love equality like everyone on Sup Forums
>feminists are against equality, i learned that from Sup Forums
>I have never been discriminated as a woman so it cant be real

>life is life
A fetus does not demonstrate all the qualities that constitute life. You have to dishonestly redefine the word to consider it alive.

women have equal rights

what they want is support; they want reconciliation for the past when they didn't have rights and they want to be elevated to the level that others who attained those rights before them have.

the problem is, what ends up happening is that they turn issues which don't happen to be problems into problems. Honestly if everyone would just stop moving in any direction for one second and then picked up from there, we'd see the difference between flaws our society actually has and flaws in human nature.

you can't change human nature with laws.

Discirimination exists everywhere. I'm not a woman I can't say from person experience what a woman faces each day but I've known and lived with enough women to have a fairly good idea.
I have also been discriminated against not just for race, religion, orientation but also my gender. so their issues are not one sided in the slightest.
As I said equality of genders is a good thing and there are systems in society that cause issues for people for a range of reasons, men and women. However the solutions provided by thirdwave feminists often if not always have no real benefit to everyone except the upper middle class white cis women who are the most vocal about these issues they face.
I also haven't learnt that feminists are against equality from Sup Forums I spend alot of time around groups of people with different views. I am "friends" with even some of the worst troll like radical feminists.
A week ago I had a discussion with a friend who believed whole heartedly you couldn't be racist to whites or sexist to/objectify men because they hold the power in society. She then spent 30 minutes dismissing any issue I tried to bring up or counter her arguments with that involved any male or anyone white (male or female)
these people do exist, they do think like this. They aren't terrible peoople and they don't believe they are in the wrong in thinking that way which almost makes it worse. They aren't insular trolls or memes online, people actually think this way and believe they are justified in doing so.

but yeah responding to shitty bait I guess.

i can't i hate someone that unthinkingly repeats the same dumb message though?

-i
+why

WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TAXES ON MY NECESSARY SANITARY PRODUCTS?

That she is.

because it might not be unthinkingly?
Just because you or a bunch of people came to a conclusion doesn't mean its right or justified, doesn't mean the opposing ideology is incorrect or unjustified.
Maybe both sides have valid points but the points people are focusing on are different or affect people differently causing a disconnect between what is and what people what things to be like.
Ie, safety of women in society, in reality, objectively women are more likely to be injured or killed by a man however in your average city suburb a woman faces no more danger than any man but in some cities or areas of a city violent crimes against women are much more likely due to availability or lack of support. This tends to be an issue of socioeconomics and education rather than gender and safety of the populous

I agree..no taxes on necessary needs to both sexes...I think when they pass tax laws...which is way over loaded...too many representatives can't think of any other way...maybe spend time taking crap off the law books that are useless and out dated!

Before tampons, everyone would die of their period.

being a feminist is the ultimate way for a girl to say "i want to be 35 years and live alone"

You're talking about saving a few cents. What difference does it make? Do you buy the cheapest tampons because you save a few cents?

Being a feminist has a 100% chance to attract other women for some girl on girl action.

This, men are born worthless, they have to make something of themselves

Women are inherently valued because of the nature of sex, a single man can impregnate tons of women, so men are disposable

This is why feminism is a cancer that destroys civilization, they were already equal when they were treated as less than equal, now they have all the power, men are losing their hope to raise a family thanks to child support and alimony and how damaged the modern womans mind is from the sheer power they had over men in their youth

third wave feminists dont have a uniform ideology, they dont all offer the same solutions. there are some with what you might see as extreme opinions but they are not taken seriously by the mainstream that support gender equality that goes both ways. and because its so easy for everyone to label them selves as feminists, people can pick out the crazy ones and use them against everyone else

Post a pic of your face and a timestamp and we will decide if you're a 10/10.

by the pussy?

Fascist.

This is mostly correct except for the last bit. The vast majority of people, including women, no longer feel comfortable self-identifying as "feminist", largely because the movement is indeed overrun by crazies. So if you do see some girl with a feminist t-shirt, it indicates, with something like 95% or greater certainty, that that woman is part of the demented cult version of feminism.

the problem is, is that men have it worse in any first world country. Hence why more men an hero.... that alone should be indicative of an overall happiness and quality of life.

Except that the vast majority of sane people don't identify as feminist anymore, precisely because no brand of feminism is necessary. It is female supremacist by definition. Everyone already cares about equal rights for men and women, but that follows from basic morality and egalitarianism. Feminism is for people who care about and prioritize women's problems, or who think "women have it harder" and other such garbage.

Women have the same rights as men.

They have the right to decide not to make me a sandwich and I have the right not to date them because of it.

so... you flirt with the girl working at subway?

>Hence why more men an hero
srsly? men kill themselves and you somehow blame women? also, how is this an argument against equality?
>Everyone already cares about equal rights
>basic morality and egalitarianism
yes, i notice a lot of that on Sup Forums. the same old "im a white male and i dont feel unequal so whatstheproblem"

funny AND original
you should put that on your tombstone

Here we see a nice demonstration of the correlation between low IQ and the mindless parroting of identity politics. Perhaps when the majority of the population doesn't lap up the feminist's propaganda that they are about equal rights, you should learn to listen.

thank you "majority of the population" for your input. it doesnt matter what feminists say they want, only what you believe they want. i guess learning to listen is hard, huh

You're damn right it doesn't matter what feminists say they want. We judge people by their words, not their actions, and clearly feminism only brands itself as being about equality, while instead focusing solely on women's issues, never complaining about female privileges or male disadvantages. On the rare occasion they do address these issue, the resolution is almost always "by helping women men will be helped in that area too" or some other such nonsense.

And it is a fact that the majority of the population is uninterested in identifying as feminist, and largely for these reasons. There have been multiple surveys of this. But by all means, stay ignorant. Much easier I'm sure.

If women hadn't all the tits and pussy on the world they would be obsolete already. Their reproductive function is the other argument for keeping them for the time being, but the joy of their flesh is more valid.

And make no mistake, the case would be more favorable for them if it wasn't for this twisted aberration concept of feminism

>Commits attempted rape.

edit: obv. meant we judge by actions, not words.

>never complaining about female privileges or male disadvantages
shows how little you know. if you ever hear it youll just tell yourself its not feminism and come back and try to teach me about your version of equality. also, why are you hiding your opinions behind your majority of population? if you think they got your back, run for president or something

yeah, i got that from the context

Why tho? Women are next to useless.

>Hurr durr, stop hiding behind your facts and numbers

For every one Christina Hoff Sommers or irrelevant academic that deals with men's issues, you'll find way more that are focused almost solely on women's issues. And even when (irrelevant) academic feminists focus on men's issues, they tend to do so either from the intellectually bankrupt lenses of either patriarchy theory or intersectionality, largely rendering it toxic and harmful anyway.

There are indeed people who foolishly identify as feminist but do actually care about equality. But the one's committing the labeling fallacy are feminists who pull the utter bullshit that is "if you believe in equality, you're a feminist". Yeah, right. You really think most people are stupid enough to fall for that?

AAAaaa, BECAUSE THEY ARE WOMEN!

>You really think most people are stupid enough to fall for that?
there you go again with most people. youre missing my point, people that label themselves as feminists and people that want gender equality are often the same people, why does the label automatically disqualify them from having a valid opinion?

what menĀ“s issues do you want them to focus on?

It doesn't automatically disqualify them. But if a person openly identifies as feminist today, you can be about 95% certain that that person is either an insufferable ideologue, extremely dumb, or deeply politically and culturally unaware (i.e., dumb).

There are some exceptions, like when a person identifies as feminist but also immediately points out that they recognize how toxic and useless much of modern feminism as become, or when they accept that one doesn't have to identify as feminist to care about equality and rights for the sexes (e.g. "I identify as feminist, but it's okay if you don't, and I understand there are other ethical positions and frameworks that also equally value equality"). But again, most thinking people will recognize it is more efficient to just not adopt the label.

The fact that you keep ignoring the majority perception probably explains why you can't understand the above reasoning.

And there are plenty of men's issues that need fixing, go to any MRA site (these people have the same problem as feminists, btw, in being overly focused on one sex) and see their complaints. I'm not going to walk you through this. Both men and women suffer a number of injustices here, and people that take the stance "X people's issues are more important" cause nothing but toxic division in a society.

I have holes too

Wait what? Do they think men get razors for free? Razors are a lot more expensive than tampons...not to mention females use razors too (I guess maybe ~femmenistes~ don't...)

I'm a female and I don't understand this. I use maybe 2 or 3 pads per month. It doesn't really add up to much money.

We shouldn't ban women from voting. Just ban non-property-owners. That would solve it even more effectively.

we have clearly met very different people, your experience explains your attitude. im just saying its ok not to agree with an opinion, but when it comes to feminists, you and other like you dont approve of their opinion. thats whay i meant by disqualifying.

but really, what issues? i didnt ask for a mra tutorial, im asking you, what do you want?

its fake
>I'm a female
also fake

>its fake
what did it originally say then?

I don't disapprove of feminist's opinions *because* they are feminists, I disapprove because the opinions are frequently uninformed, false, unsophisticated and/or harmful. Identification with feminism is merely a very useful and accurate indicator of such opinions.

I'm also not playing your "what do you want" deflection game. I know what these tactics are, and it's a waste of time. You clearly do need the MRA tutorial. Many of their issues are legitimate, and I'd like to see them resolved as much as I'd like to see the current issues disproportionately facing females be resolved.

You know what I wish? I wish people would march the streets for my male bodily integrity.
March for infant boys right to retain their body parts, (i.e. foreskin)

But alas, no, while infants are being strapped into restraints every hour all over the country, and having knives taken to their genitalia without anesthetic, these lettuce-heads are marching because of a perceived injustice towards women, in the form of a man who 'says mean things'.

This is the biggest slap in the face to me, and quite frankly, these 'women' can wrap their lips around a revolver barrel. MY BODY MY RIGHTS

they say, completely ignoring the fact that they probably sold their son's body parts to a cosmetic company through the advocation of a 'doctor' who says its 'cleaner'.

I fucking hate this planet sometimes.

Oh, queue the making fun of me and calling me retarded, because, there's absolutely no way that a simple male brain could be offended or upset with someone making non-consensual surgery to your genitals.

Because I support equality not inequity because I'm not a retarded and I understand basic economics.

i hate feminazis i don't mind equalist women though :P

And don't forget mentioning it, and they will then say

"Well how are the two related?? This is a WOMEN'S RIGHTS ISSUE"

Or, even better,

"UGH how come one of you always has to be here?"

clearly nobody is ever going to organically bring up this, so fuck me, right?

sorry bro, I agree, but jews etc. etc.

so any mra issue can be fixed by anyone that stands for equality as long as they dont call themselves feminists? people might respect your opinion if you disagree with them, too bad for you that they dont give a shit bout your approval.

Oh, and I'll bring up the majority again: remember, the majority of people don't identify as feminist, largely for the reasons I have stated here. So if you want to say "your experience explains your attitude" I must inform you that my experience is also the experience of the majority of people. It is *your experience* of feminists that is not representative.

Feminism is sexism , if it's no ok for men it's not ok for women .

because men are superior in every single way both mentally and physically

I'll tell you why women act like they want a feminist dude to go protesting with. But they never fuck that guy they always go for the mucho gun slinging trump supporter that's treats them like the cum catcher they are.

It's no use

People are free to call themselves feminist, but, pretty much anyone these days recognizes that adopting the label is foolish.

Also, you have now devolved into projection. If you think telling me that "people don't give a shit about my approval" is supposed to somehow insult or hurt me, this just reveals you are projecting yout own narcissistic need for others to care about your approval. The purpose of me posting here is not to dish out approval, but to try to help a moron understand why sane, rational people generally don't want to identify as feminist anymore.

because the real women feminists supports EQUAL rights for both men and women.
OP you are a 12 year old little faggot. go read some real books about this thematic.

Use sn,ap,ch,at,y,co,m before it gets patched fellow Sup Forumsros!
Share pics that you got here

I think it was used as a tactic to find out people's intentions among a small group and when it actually worked it spread now those who got trapped don't want to be known as the person they were found out as anymore but those that feel baby the wayside aka morons actually think these things are issues with good intentions but those using out as a tactic don't want to admit it.