Working on a little something.. does anybody want to see more

working on a little something.. does anybody want to see more

Other urls found in this thread:

traineddog.club
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no.

God yes

This is why you have to be careful what you post traineddog.club

And it's only gonna get worse under Trump.

> Butthurt normie resorts to analingus-tier insult.

Yes pls

God's work user x

moar

thats hot make more

make barron trump x melania trump plz

be careful there user, once pence does away with trump he will be the first emperor of america. its all part of his plan

who should join the fun??

keks all around

>does anybody want to see more?

the cave were "madam president" is crying

more pls

update:

Fucking hell kek

dis gud work arnon. kep it up

I'd like to see you hang yourself.

Nice attention to detail with the tiny hand.

"He's just doing this on the campaign trail to get elected, once he's elected he'll act different!"

He's already lied like 5 times since taking office, completely threw the EPA under the bus, STILL thinks the election was rigged since Hillary got 3 million more votes than him, has the audacity to do a campaign-like speech at the CIA headquarters completely disgracing our fallen service members and then gag orders the national park service to stop them from making fun of him.

As much as Trump talks about China, China just invested $360 BILLION in green energy and meanwhile Trump is trying to revive the already failing fossil fuel industry. China is literally smarter than America. Jesus Christ, how long until Trumps business ties gets him impeached? Hopefully not too much longer. I'd honestly take Pences dumbass over Trump.

And lastly automation is going to destroy blue collar workers jobs for years to come and it is not going to change, if you can't make a good living don't blame it on illegal immigrants or outside factors when it is literally related to your education. Manufacturing jobs are dead.

This is a story about Jimmy. Jimmy was a guy who grew up in a lower-middle class neighborhood in Alabama. He wasn't very bright, but he passed his classes. He was average-ish, for Alabama.

Jimmy's dad was not bright either. He came home from work every day and the plant, and he would watch political commentary on Fox News while drinking Busch Light. He didn't have a college or even a high school education; he dropped out in tenth grade. But he certainly felt very strongly about these political ideologies he was consuming during his time spent drinking can after can of cheap beer on the couch every evening.

Jimmy spent his time on the couch next to his father, listening. He wasn't bright enough to make an assessment of this information himself; he was only just barely able to absorb and understand the basics of it. But he believed it was all truth. After all, they're sayin' it on the TV and his daddy's sayin' it, and they's all certainly know what they's talking about.

Jimmy took his basic ability to recite these political opinions with him throughout life. It wasn't long before he found himself on Facebook, staring at something he couldn't believe. It was one of his distant cousins who had moved to Boston to study Aeronautical Engineering. He had posted a status which read;

"Interesting how the only people who can deny the existance of climate change are the same people who stand to gain financially from the denial of the existance of climate change."

Jimmy didn't really understand this all that well, but he knew it was bad. It was one of those crazy, liberal know-it-alls who go off to college where they brainwash you and make you think all this crazy shit. In his disbelief, Jimmy tried his best at a reply;

"HAY THARE CUZ YOU NO THEY' ALREDY SED THAT THEYS GON DO AWAY WITH ALL THAT CLIMATE STUFF CUZ AINT NO SINETIST BELEVIN ITS REAL THEYS ALL NOT AGREEIN ON NOTHIN ANYWAYS AN THEYS JUST TRYIN TO MAKE US SCARED SO WE CAN VOTE OBAMA FOR HIS 3RD TERM COME NEXT ELECTON"

Jimmy's cousin didn't bother replying, but a friend did. Immediately, a response appeared;

"I'm noticing how the guy who shows up to deny climate change can't even spell or formulate a coherent sentence."

Jimmmy knew that they were making fun of him. They were probably calling him stupid, because that's what those college liberals did. They just used fancy words to sound smart and when you tried to say something, they just laughed and called you stupid. Ain't nobody can never tell them nothin cause if you try to, they don't even listen they just laugn n call you stupid.

It was then that Jimmy decided he didn't like none of them gay liberals. What they all said on the TV about them was all true, and they's gonna try and make us communist and keep on electin Obama every year until he dies, then it'll be some other...nigger or one them ragheads out the Middle East.

Jimmy found solace in Trump. Trump didn't care if people said "Obama's a Nigger!" at his rallies. Jimmy felt like he could finally say that word and not get called a racist for it. They say it, why can't we? He also wanted to kick the Mexicans out and build up a big ol wall, which was AWESOME. Ever since Jimmy's daddy's plant closed up, he hated Mexicans cause his daddy said the plant moved to Mexico cause them Mexicans'll do anything for a couple bucks and they's super cheap.

Then the liberal fags started showin up, callin everbody stupid n racist n homefobic n zebrafobic n all kindsa liberal dumb shit trying to sound fancy and smart cuz they think if they sound smarter then that means they's right and we's wrong cause we doesn't know nothin cause we's too dumb with our "Alabama" educations to know nothin.

Jimmy didn't realize it, but he was embarassed and hurt and frustrated and defensive. He was all these things because he knew deep down that he was unintelligent. He knew that those gay liberals were probably making sense, but they were attacking his very identity and he couldn't ever give in. He wasn't smart enough to process his feelings properly, so he just dug in and kept arguing no matter if he was right or wrong.

Jimmy literally voted for Trump because he was just too butthurt and stupid.

There are tens of millions of people just like Jimmy in America.

They all voted for Trump because they were butthurt and stupid.

Make it a webcomic. I voted for the guy and I still think this is lulzy.

>voting for hillary because she's a woman

Yeah, you're the smart one here kid. Bu the next election cycle, you will almost be able to vote yourself.

maybe i will, but i dont want god emperor trump to send me to prison. is there anything illegal about making a comic like this? legitimately wondering since we may or may not live in a fascist state

As long as you don't incite others to violence, you're protected under free speech. Depending on where it's hosted, you're also free from any judgment under obscenity laws. Production of it, depending on where you are, might be or might not be considered illegal if you do it in clear view of minors or the general public, depending on how local courts have determined obscenity should be handled within your jurisdiction. If you're just in momma's basement churning out neo-Dada lulz panels, you're fine.

>shithead Trump supporters get triggered by shitposts on Sup Forums

A perfect example of the subject of the story

Honestly i'm pro-Trump but this shit is hilarious

These are great! I like the way you did the panels too