How can we help Barron Trump out? The kid is only 10 and already getting ripped apart. Bullying isn't cool...

How can we help Barron Trump out? The kid is only 10 and already getting ripped apart. Bullying isn't cool. Does anyone know when Saturday night live films? Let's call in some bomb threats in good ol fashion /b style.

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2058992
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you actually think that kid hears or sees any of the shit that the plebs are doing?

rosie o Donald making fun of him fam

>Wtf is she doing
>Her hand is too low and too close for a high five
>Err... Wave?
>Jfc that was embarrassing

I bet if you call in fake bomb threats to the studio if they saying anything about Barron I bet you it'll make national news

obviously. every time we call in threats it makes it to the news. remember the football stadiums kek

Can i get a sauce on that pic?

no

And I bet they'd swing it as Trump supporters becoming militant or some bullshit.

Fuck this thread then

Is this the girl with the very disgusting VAGINA?

in thread for sauce.

If bullying is not cool, why would you suggest bullying a TV studio with bomb threats? Why would you post a bullying thread and include the statement "bullying is not cool"?

If you don't like bullying, why are you reading and posting on Sup Forums?

>implying he wasn't just goofing around with his mom

Same.

>keep living in that alternate reality

OP save your goddamn thread and post sauce

Sauce it. You know you want to.

I've never watched SNL, but I keep seeing this shit on my youtube front page.

Have they honestly just completely run out of ideas for their show? It's like they just can't stop with all this politics shit

Lana rain

SNL has always been heavy on politics, you'd know that if you ever watched an episode. The reason that they show up on your front page is because it's trending with NEETS

now we can leave the thread

>"bullying isn't cool"
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

This thread is BS, it was not SNL that did anything, it was an SNL writer on her personal twitter feed that said something offensive, which I personal agree was wrong, the writer deleted the tweet and apologized and got pulled off the show

This place died along time ago but the Sup Forumstards and Pro-Trump crowd are making sure it stays that way.

the birthplace of "an hero" is now asking for a personal army to stop bullying.

RIP

I swear he'll be a poster child for the horrendous parenting of this generation, seriously in retrospect people will look at this shit we coin as "autism" as a serious effect of deterioration of the family unit.
Trump and Ivana are technically married, but they don't live at all like a normal couple, more like celebrities who meet for photoshoots, pretty similar to how all adults treat relationships "like a business", and the child ends up starved for affection and with completely fucked values, go figure. Let's not forget the crippling insecurity this kid will (and probably does now) face throughout his life for being "Trump's kid".
Wouldn't be surprised if he goes on a shooting spree like other kids in his situation.

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2058992

Blessed be user, Bringer of Sauce.

OP's a faggot.

Isn't that accurate though?

Sup Forums is undeadable faggot
it's just showing us another side of madness
would be boring if it stood the same 24/8

Lanarain Pink

Asking for help to stop bullying

>another side of madness

The madness is that this isn't Sup Forums anymore

We need to get #BombforBarron trending.