So i get a phone call saying with a message stating the company was a law firm and that I was being sued or something...

>So i get a phone call saying with a message stating the company was a law firm and that I was being sued or something to that regard and that I need to call back with my SSN# as my cust id number, a credit card to pay fine and some other info.
I call back the number and some Asian lady picks up i say that the call is being recorded
Hangs up
>Well I call again and the same Asian sounding lady picks up and instantly rages!! calling me a fucking asshole, peace of shit ECt, ECT.
>Well I have been calling non stop for about 2 hours with my second line at work. and my cell phone
My last phone call the someone new picked up and asked me if my phone was recording I said yes she hung up.
Any who if you would like to fuck with a bunch of people scamming people the number is SIX4SIX-Eight4Four-6975. tell them steve sent you

>INB4 Not your personal army. As I said its a 800 scam line. Have fun Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0rf77YQu2lC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

awwww shit i done goofed up the green text...

how old is this asian lady

in here 30's now there is a arab saying he is going to drop a bomb on me.. it keeps getting better and better. I keep calling and they pick up Hi steve. All i want is to know the business name and they wont say

bump

well know they just told me they are the IRS and that I have unpaid taxes. When i told him that I was recording the phone call he said thats fine. when i asked why a difffernt employee was cussing he flipped out. It is a IRS tax scam.. I told them to get ready for a few calls

Since they are reporting as the IRS can i report it to the FBI tip line??

Bumping for lulz

Bump
Just called can confirm it is a IRS scam. Lets fuck with them guys and gals

bump

OP here the line is now busy. keep the calls going!!!!

If you were being sued or had any fine you would have received a letter or subpoena. It always comes in writing unless you signed an agreement to pay said debt and had missed the payment date.

I know that. But these people are trying to scam people. So i figure why not have a little phone on their behalf

I'll have a little phone, you got one for me? How small is it?

like 5'9

we don't do enough vocaroo phone threads
vocaroo.com/i/s0rf77YQu2lC

you're welcome, it's not great but it's better than nothing

anons remember to greentext or record results with vocaroo

bump

Still busy

MAJOR WIN

bump

its weird my office phone line works my cell phone is busy... maybe they blocked me

OP here so I can no longer call. my cell phone got blocked. and I dont want to keep using my office phone. They are now calling me from blocked numbers saying they are going to find me and beat my ass. one said allah akbar than hung up soooo funny

kek

enjoy Sup Forums fag scammers

where can I upload my phone calls so I can share with you guys??

thinking about doing another recording...

I think I will

PLEASE!!!!!! if you get the guy tell him the cell phone he called was steves..

bamp for lulz

IRS employee here is a tip. If someone calls you claiming they are the IRS they are lying. We ALWAYS mail letters first. We also don't ask for SSN since we already have it. The only way you will get a call from us is if you send back in the letter we sent you first. You need to put your phone number on it and what time you want to be called.

sorry didn't read your reply til it was too late

maybe I'll do another one

give me a sec to upload this one

Dealt with the same number about 2 years ago, and I actually shut him down. We would call of 3 lines, then text free, then sideline for days and days on end. Eventually the line just went busy after 3/4 days.

mehhh

op here where can i upload sound clips from my cell phone so i can share

Vocaroo

I use the DingTone app because it's free, anonymous, and can record on its own, then I put the recording up on vocaroo.

I'm pretty sure you can like call through vocaroo but idk, this is just how I've done it every thread

op here they called me again with the IRS message lol

keep it bumping. have to get up my dongtone credits to continue

just downloaded a app that hides your number so now they wont hang up right away

get that up and running?

They are now picking up the saying "Officer Davis" they wont give up. let try harder

the are raging soooooooo hard right now!!! His words
>I dont know who you are but I will find you and I >will beat you"
>than he started yelling in muslium gibberish

Bump

>vocaroo

Cringe as fuck, underage as fuck kys

You want to hear some funny shit look up PettyPranks on YouTube and watch the videos of him fucking with phone scammers it's hilarious

no, they just blocked your numbers.

op here. just spoke with one guy for like 30mins. he heard the girls from my job in the backround and asked me to get their numbers for him. a bunch of stupid ass arabs,. had the lame come backs like your face looks like a pepe head and called me fat