>No cassette release
Why would you ever do this?

how about you eat my feces out of my face

Sure

>Black metal
>Why would you ever do this?

Black Metal is a meme

cassettes are for hipsters

I think you're conflating two seperate things, OP.
Accurate

as is black metal

>release metal cassette
>It's not a Type IV

why?

post more rei

It's true for the most part, but don't be fooled. There are still bands and some circles that take it very seriously and you don't want to mess with them for sure.
Needless to say they are 90% NSBM or extremely autistic 'muh brotherhood' dudes, nevertheless they'd break your everything if you fuck with them

Because Cassette is a shitty format.
It literally self destructs.

Black Metal is goofy sometimes but its also hard as fuck and a pretty flexible format compared to Hardcore or something.

Rather be an American Hipster then a filthy fucking Nazi. That said Nokturnal Mortum was p good I guess. Berzums some pretentious Broklyin bullshit. The real heart of Black Metal will always be in earth worship.

There is a zero percent chance of me being scared of some black metal dork.

As a Black Metal dork I second this

>if you use a $20.00 tape player, I'd certainly agree that it is a shitty format.

Entropy dictates that everything does. What's your point?

it does it faster

>Rather be an American Hipster then a filthy fucking Nazi
seconded

welp

cassette is easiest physical format to listen to in the woods, this why is best for black metal

good point
most of the ppl were talking about here don't look like M8L8TH as much as they look like Rob Darken or Varg though.

Like I'm not super scared of some weird Eastern European Larper

t. nu-male

Nazi scum fuck off

there is a connection between nature worship and nationalism. everyone can agree 'taking pride' in your 'nation' or 'race' makes you faggot.
but nature worship requires cultivating a relationship to the plants and animals and all forms of life to a particular physical location.

if you think about some of the native american tribes who after being displaced by the europeans they lost the spiritual connection that had been built between the people and the land/

weird Eastern European Larper who fight in the Azov Division

p sure Nergal could kick his fucking ass. Mine too probably.

Heathenism is about bringing that back for me.

depends on if he's not occupied with polish casting shows or sacking in money with Batushka (wich is heavily implied)

Worst girl

What's wrong with an autistic clone of the Mc's mother, who tried to fuck her?

umm not sure about that user

>Black Metal
>"Nazi Scum Fuck Off"

kys

Asuka is better.

God, Asukafags are the worst

Cassettes are trendy "so retro xD" faggot shit.