What are your thoughts on public nudity?

What are your thoughts on public nudity?

Should it be legal or illegal to walk around the city naked?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Gough
getthelube.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=LBActEQ7Yg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

legal for women. if a man does it then he should be executed like all sjws and liberals

You'd better rethink that. The kind of women you're imaging walking around naked aren't the kinds you're liable to actually see.

Illegal, some people are fuking disgusting and you cant make ugly, crazy and or people with skin problema illegal to exist.

Legal. I wanna grab girls by their pussy

communist here. after the revolution, we're going to make you share your mother's basement with a black transsexual lesbian in a wheelchair.

Legal duh

If it was legal it wouldn't be as exciting dipshit. Maybe make some of the penalties slightly less severe though, so it's not impossible to do.

Thirsty men are just as bad as SJW's.

>yfw she gets raped by muslims because of sexual emergencies

Just saying.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Gough

totally worth a read

legal for attractive women. I don't want to see some fat hairy guy naked or fat ugly woman.

This is my fetish. It should be legal 100%. I will gladly catch a hundred fatties and dongs in my periphery for every set of nice tits I get to ogle from afar.

legal, but it's also legal to rape them.

love it seeing girls nude in public, and i love it beeing nude in public myself

Only with a healthy BMI

moar of her ?
shoud be legal for all

PUBLIC NUDITY THREAD!

Well, it's the fucking human body. Everyone has one.

of course, so much easier to rape

moaar

Gross. Enjoy sharing MRSA and poop particulates.

sorry, that's all i have. they closed that studio a few days later :(

seeing them nude would be worth the ugly fat sjws nude in public

illegal.
99% of all people look better clothed.

it wouldn't be half the fun, if it was legal.

Which is another good reason why public nudity should be legal. Muslim women are fully clothed top to bottom, which makes Muslim men sexually uncontrollable.

getthelube.com/

Woman should be allowed to be naked and masturbate in public, but breastfeeding is off limits since guys would rather have breasts be a sex object rather than a food source.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Gough
He's local to me - totally stupid that he keeps being locked up - never harmed anyone.

true. sometimes i just look around and see how most people are ugly. thank god we have the internet.

Legal, but only for those who haven't gone through puberty. Parents see their kids naked often, so it shouldn't be much of a problem

Mandatory for tens.

I kekked

>Dread locks
Ew!

Law cannot define "attractive".

Thus it's like nudist beaches: you think it's full of attractive women, and instead you'll only see fat hairy niggers naked around.

what? i can't see shit

SAUCE? did she go to jail?

it should be legal but thee should be standards. The standards should reflect the over all standards of beauty. All other should be illegal and they mat cause physical and emotional/Psychological harm to others. For example, say there's a puddle and a 400lbs woman step in it and slips while barefoot, she may fall on a child walking by crushing her/him to death or hobbling the child for life. Worst yet, the child ay think it's OK to be a 400lbs nude land whale roaming the streets harming other and stealing their cake. These are serious matters that need addressing. As for punishment for breaking the law, shot on sight would please me but I understand that can be damaging to others, so quietly telling them to wear a tarp on the way to the dungeon would be far more humane for the people exposed to the unwanted.

That's how I see it anyways.

Better than the violence that pervades our culture now...

so hard like candy

it should be permitted, and it should be okay to sexualize it. the people who choose to go naked in public should be viewed as sex objects

Just what is needed: (yet another) government bureau to define and enforce what constitutes a 'ten' with heavy penalties for men who don't agree.

I need this video for research porpoises

wat

the fuck...

very interesting, thx

Romana? Wow! Sono romano!

>tfw when you're coming back from a party Saturday morning and the dudes that gangbanged you took all your clothes as momentos exept for one slipper

>all standards of beauty.

like pic related

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

public nude should be legal. Public sex should be legal. Anything consensual should be legal.

MODS

clearly a trap ricchione frocio invertito culattone finocchio

She should make dreads with her gnarsty pubes

Melbourne

I don't know

Nudity and its taboo nature is very much a social construct that would take a lot of time to break down

Theres no way to not associate nudity with sexuality in some form at this point

I think having areas like nude beaches is fine, but I would never go because I'd get a boner too easy and I hear thats often frowned upon

clearly a dude

Nudity does not offend me.
Ugliness does.

finally an interesting Rotary Club dinner

sauce?
story?

only if they're hot

ewww, tongue piercing

boner killed and destroyed and incinerated

for young, hot girls it should be illegal to walk around clothed. for all others it should be illegal to be nude

Legal. I really don't see what the big deal is with nudity. Being nude does not equal having sex.
Are we afraid we might find out other people have human genitalia too?

youtube.com/watch?v=LBActEQ7Yg0
reverse image search brought this, too lazy to check if its the sauce

the tongue piercing did it for you? really???

is that the annoyng one from broad city

wtf, all of them with pads