Hey Sup Forumstards,female here. How do I cuckold my friendzoned male friend even more?

Hey Sup Forumstards,female here. How do I cuckold my friendzoned male friend even more?

Like how do I lure him into going shopping with me and my boyfriend while he carries my shopping bags and pay for the items while me and my boyfriend hold hands? Sometimes he doesn't come if he knows my boyfriend is gonna be there, so I should lure him. Any techniques?

Pic related. That's me and my boyfriend with my friendzoned pet serving as my back rest.

Other urls found in this thread:

emgn.com/entertainment/10-of-the-most-awkward-moments-caught-on-camera/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seen this pic loads of times. Nice bait faggot

LOW QUALITY BAIT

How can anyone be so fucking beta? He has to enjoy it, maybe he's a real cuck?

Tits or gtfo

this is sad. kill yourself.

This picture has been posted a hundred times on here.

Sage

also who the fuck sits down in the middle of the mall like that? or wherever you are. children that's who.

pasta.

fake and boring and fake

This picture is as old as my granny's tits faggot.

Friendzoning your fagot beta "friends" is cool. I recommend texting him in the middle of the night, say you "really really want to talk", use some flirty emoji, and then don't reply. When he asks you later, tell him you were drunk and can't remember what you needed to talk about. Ask how his more attractive friend is doing also

>how can i cuck him even more

Idk,you should ask donald trump supporters

If this were real: Just lay it all out on the table, the loser is probably into it like all the faggots on here.

>trump supporters
>trump is literally the president
>the president has been elected

I think he is implying that trump supporters are fucking everyone else. Therefore are experts in getting people to be beta cucks.

why do homosexuals and women always come out with a word they think will stun and scare people and then go find a new one

homophobe
bigot
insecure
trump supporter
cuck
beta
hypocrite

why cant homosexuals and females just talk, you know, like join words together, why are their sentences always made up of a single word, and then some extra shit to make it look like there's some structure, handed down to them by the Jew?

Trump conned his supporters, and they still defend him. They are most definitely cucks.

>trump supporter
>cuck
>homophobe
>ignorant
>hypocrite
>a bunch of extra shit added to the front and back so it looks like a sentence
>jews literally wrote every woman's and homosexual's "personality"

Is that supposed to be proving me wrong?

KEKEKEKEK.
1) that's some low quality bait.
2) new fags here's a lesson in faggotry: that's a bait, welcome to 4chin.
3) no girl is allowed on 4chin if she doesn't follow the golden rule (new fags take notes) : TITS OR GTFO.

you know how things work

it does actually it demonstrates you use these same words over and over in haphazard attempts to construct an actual sentence, regardless of your environment, but since youre a woman / slash / homosexual, youre too dumb to notice

By you saying "and thats supposed to prove me wrong?" that sentence has no relevance to anything, the point of that is to give me enough time to notice youre female, and, oh shit, she's female, i have to gain her "favor"

women can go kill themselves as far as im concerned you are the dumbest people on this planet and you contribute absolutely nothing, you just play social politics games, running in a clump around with each other and trying to bully easy targets

the 0.5% of shit that women invent can easily be given up just to get rid of women themselves

That still hasn't proven what I said wrong.

You didnt actually say anything, as i said, you must be extra homosexual / female for me to have to completely scrap this discussion and go right back to my original response to you. Let me just copy paste it and see if it goes in your female skull this time

>trump supporter
>cuck
>homophobe
>ignorant
>hypocrite
>a bunch of extra shit added to the front and back so it looks like a sentence
>jews literally wrote every woman's and homosexual's "personality"

I want to believe

just because you wait a little between shitposting the exact same thing doesn't mean us fags aren't going to recognize it. nice try though

Nice bait, this pic is as old as the Internet. It's an interesting pic though. I used to be extremely beta. I was the dude in the hat.

This girl I really liked would invite me over so that I could watch her flirt with other guys in front of me. There's something about being wanted by multiple men that women crave. And I understand the beta wanting to get as much of the action as he possibly can, even if it just means touching her. We know it will make us feel like garbage but we do it anyways.

In my case, the girl I liked laid down on me and another guy. Her face was where the other guy was, so he was making out with her while I had her legs on my lap. As you can imagine, I absolutely hated it. But I took what I could get. That's what a beta does. Now I have no problem getting girls but those cringy beta days haunt me.

Pic related. It's mammalian instinct to be the beta supporting the female who's getting fucked by the alpha.

Alright
>The current president's supporters got conned, yet still defend him.
There, now you can prove me wrong.

Faggot OP with faggot reposted bait shitpost.

"Alright"
"There, now you can prove me wrong."

that literally makes zero sense. The word "alright" and then telling me some shit about proving you wrong.

You are way too fucking female to be able to formulate thoughts

>that literally makes zero sense.
I must be speaking to a retard, or I'm getting baited hard.
Either way, you are clearly too stupid to keep talking to.

Old copy pasta. Get bent faggot.

>I must be speaking to a retard,

This is probably why women are so retarded, instead of being able to communicate, or think, you just call everybody else retarded

OP you are some kind of superfag. Were you exposed to some kind of radiation that made you this way?

Is OP a newfag with pathetic bait
Or OP is a oldfag baiting newfags
Now I have confused myself

I found a female in this thread it might be real female, fake pic, but there's at least one dopey cunt in the comments

>"hey user! Wanna go shopping with me?!"
>"great! Let's meet at [store] "
>be there with bf

Not that complicated.

BOOOOOOO
emgn.com/entertainment/10-of-the-most-awkward-moments-caught-on-camera/
go on 8