I paid 20 dollars for these two grams of weed. I live in Texas and this will be my first time smoking

I paid 20 dollars for these two grams of weed. I live in Texas and this will be my first time smoking.

Is this actually weed or is it k2

weed. for sure.

Thats weed Sup Forumsro

not terrible for $20

I decided to purchase the exotic kind although I have no idea what it is

that is indeed cannabis

looks like weed but I don't know how to tell the diff

looks like good weed for $10 a g, nice

Definitely weed. Not sure that's two grams though. 20 is a g worth of good stuff in safe

dunno k2 but that looks like good weed

i pay like 6€ for that

that shit looks like good funk to me, especially for $20.

1st pic is either really good weed or some weird shit idk. Weed isn't really supposed to be colorful unless altered or suffocated. I mean yeah you get a little color, but not orange stripes with purple polke a dots.

as a guy who works in a weed shop in oregon, that is definably, definitely, marijuana, looks like what you got could be AK47 or Alaskan Thunderfuck/Matanuska Tundrafuck, and the regalur looks like either Pineapple Kush or Sour Diesel

Like this hairs look like orange peel s man

Definitely alright for $20. Looks like mids or some old kb.

but you have to buy it in a sandnigger infested shit hole

dont know where you're from, i've seen GDP that was black, i've seen WHITE Wifi, and damn near everything inbetween. all depends what you're doing with what strain

Thats some cookies, definitly worth the price, would cost you the same from a dispensary here in california

TKB. The Kind Bud user.

By "exotic" he probably means the more potent kind.
OP, what you're looking for are piney smelling, dense nuggets like that with as many of those sticky little crystals on it as possible. Seems like a fair buy for $20, seeing as weed is mad illegal in TX.
Don't be a dumbass like me when I was a noob and believed the guy who told me the male pods/leaves will get you stoned.

Don't mind me, just here to waste these quints.

u dun gud enjoy that bud cuz. in legal states thats about the price with tax for standard weed so if u got it from a illegal dealer he may have jacked u up but since u say its exotic it probably a good deal.

My job

LMAOOO!! you pay $10/g for mid? RIP

>regular or exotic
you got memed

That's not entirely true. As someone else already stated, weed can come in a vast array of colors (mostly shaded of yellow, which is booty, to forest green, which is the fresher stuff)
I've had GDP that was as purple as the cans the niggers drink from

Damn that sounds crazy, guess I don't know what I'm talking about lol.

Maybe I just don't see the good stuff, been smoking for 10 years in massacussettes never come across something that looked photo shop colors.

>tx
Im outside the dallas area. Where can I get some?

Holy shit

i live in waco i get all my weed for 10 a gram (pretty fucking good weed if i say so myself)and i get acid for 10 a tab

Come on guys. Someone reply. Dont leave me hanging

California has some wild shit, so its probably due to the fact that we have people here who's very lives are about cross-breeding strains and coming up with weed that's 1% stronger than last year's. It's kind of a big deal here.
Honestly don't know how the recently passed proposition for legalization will affect us. I'd like to say things have changed but it really hasn't. It's treated like alcohol now.

God you people will never learn

where outside dallas?

Near Lewisville.

20 is 2 grams of kings or an eight of good seedless dro in the u.s

That actually makes a lot of sense. Guess I am a little dumb.

i can get some good weed in bedford

LOL exotic

That's raisin bran friend

this
good job op

Is it possible to be allergic to a particular strain or nutrient used in growing? There is certain bud that makes my forehead sweat like crazy and sometimes pain in my body. It's always this particular kind. Very particular smell and taste when smoked.

Could be the nutrients or chemicals in it too, could just be the faggot growing it is a dirty pleb

Nah, I don't buy shit off the streets. I like knowing what kind of weed I'm buying, instead of taking a drug dealers word for it.

20 for two g's is a good price. Depending on what you bought the price is actually pretty standard... but its actually not a bad looking bud OP.

Since this is your first time you should know you have to stick it way up your butt to feel the full effects of the thc.

We are pushing 32% thc on weed that cost 20$ a gram in California.
I believe that the recreational market is going to hurt the medical sector. Like it has in Canada and other states.
Many medical growers and shops voted no.

>that one time I took a hit off a joint at a concert and it was laced with something
Fawk

Yeah I think it is that "big bud nutrient" because the bud is mostly fluffy resin coated leaves all intertwined with less actual bud it's super fluffy but dense and it is that shit nigz smoke and say its loud and Kush but it's garbage they don't flush it and I am sensitive as fuck.

looks legit, some smoke is heavier than others so it appears as less but is actually a gram.

From the looks of it I'd say its a reasonably strong indica, nice body high, you'll be couch locked for an hour or so. I had strains that looked similar in the past and each one was an indica and also each was quite heavy.

kek no such thing as exotic weed, he most likely tried to tell you that its different shit that he normally gets so its worth picking up as it doesn't happen all the time.

How you planning on smoking that shit? pipe, bong, joint?

Lucky you got more drugs for the buck.

>rec market going to hurt med sector
How so?

its fake shit. toss it unless you want to fuck up your lungs or something.

That's some mighty fine looking cannabis, Sup Forumsro. Good deal as well, for an illegal state' $10/g is very reasonable. Well done.

If the grower wasn't a complete tool, and looking at the OP I'd say they knew what they were doing(Looks to be legit herb) growing nutrients are 'flushed from the plant prior to harvest. Best guess I'd say you got some A+ chiba

Dafuq you on about?

Fucking fuck

What?

kush af. nice for 10/g. grind that nice shit bro, dont hit it as is.

more regulation cause a harder time for the hobbiest to make profit off of growing weed

if you don't have a warehouse the plant limit is 3 in california. plus those plants can't been seen by neighbors and if they are you can get in trouble.

still counts

Fuck the med sector. Their stuff is shite and they charge too much. I'm sticking with my local grower over the government grown, pesticide laced garbage

shit looks like red devil. probs some of the finest quality hydro you can get down here in aus.