Moviebob praises Ghostbusters (2016)

Gives it 3 out 4 stars , tells the misoynist haters to grow the fuck up. He says he wants a sequel
youtube.com/watch?v=kol6rHs5RtQ

>In the film the villian is a autistic manchild who was bullied in school
> They go on youtube twice in the film to make fun of misogynist haters

Now we know why these manchildren like AVGN and angry joe are so butthurt by this film

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Glq9YiUMNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first they own the ghosts and goblins, then the trolls and haters. is it ghostbusters or is it the lawnmower man #UGottaLaugh

wait ain't that the DiCfaggot that praise Metroid: Other M and presented a shitty list of character he wants in Smash Bros?

he's doing it for the clicks guys... don't be so easily manipulated

>megablobton despise the US
>still has the US flag in his title

?

you're thinking of Dobson.

Adam Sandler needs to get started right away making Pixels 2, but make all the characters black muslim lesbian refugees, then watch this fat fuck try to convince people it's good.

Pretty sure that was him.

Should I know who this guy is, and why should I care about his opinions?

He's a popular film critic on youtube.

hes a poopypuffer like the people from that nostalgiacritic/linkara channel

>the jokes land
>good characters
>patty is a "local history" master
>good setup

Well he would, wouldn't he?
The sky is blue, water is wet and Moviebob whiteknights and spouts feminist bulletpoints in a futile attempt to get pussy.
Such is life.

And get a female director.

>popular

Not so fast.

>what this shit
maybe im wrong?
>put 2 pesos jose review
>first second says its a massive piece of shit
ah ok everything is back to normal

i love you all, but i think the Internet needs to be shut down. fat cucks shilling for Sony like this just ruin it for me.

HAHA! I remember when moviebob worked for the escapist. I watched a few of his videos and he was a complete shitstain then too. Glad he got fired. lol

Jesus! When did Moviebob get so ugly? I mean, he was no Prince Charming before but yeeeeesh!

Or at least an effeminate Liberal shit-piston like Paul Feig.

There's something about being a Liberal shitstain that makes people progressively physically uglier.
I don't know what that is, or the science behind why it happens, but it's an observable trend.
It was true of Gamergate when it happened, and now it's true of this Ghostbusters fiasco.
The people who identify as "anti-gamergate" never cease to amaze me. I have never seen a single movement in history, political, social, cultural or otherwise, that was so exclusively ugly.

I know that's not an argument based around ideology, but FUCK ME it's impressive how consistently hideous these people are.

It's a statistical anomaly.
There isn't anything above a 4 out of 10 in the ENTIRE movement.
The women are exclusively Tumblr ham-planets or rat-faced shrews like Anita or lurching masculine-looking sub-humans like Briana Wu. The men are exclusively fat or scrawny beta-males (i.e. typical "male feminists"), often either balding or with an ingrown neckbeard.

Compare this to all the photos of hot girls and normal-looking guys proudly displaying Gamergate t-shirts or banners.

Is there something about being an ignorant logic-hating Liberal zealot that also sucks the natural health and beauty out of your physical body and turns you into either a bloated piss-bag or a shriveled corpse-like harpy?

>fat, greasy Liberal zealot that legitimately hates men and white people and unironically wants them removed from the planet

>praises a shitty movie because he's afraid his corporate overlords will brand him "sexist" if he doesn't

What a complete shock.
Didn't see this coming.

so i'm not gonna click it can somone summarize?

is there any bit as good as "fucking workout scene, i hate them, so dudebro, crossfit is too macho for me, i hate this movie"?

He's right, that was Dobson.

Sony has the vidya and movie industry on lock. Even if we shut the internet down people would still worship them.

I just got back from it.
It's really dull, and moves incredibly slowly. The first 40 minutes of the film is set up for trapping a ghost, and then they never do it again.
40 minutes later the big final battle starts and nothing interesting has really happened by then.

It basically ends with them officially becoming the ghostbusters.

>not movieblob

one job op

He loved Other M and said that if you don't like it your a misogynist. I don't know if he loves DiC shit tho. He did get triggered when Mario lost his brooklyn accent.

>SJWs still fucking with Goobergapes

>meanwhile Trump is about to be elected POTUS

See what your low-hanging fruit has gotten you, SJWs? You idiots lost the war 3 years ago and you didn't even know it. SAD!

Which of the movie's fart jokes was his favorite?

The pussy fart

I'll never understand people who can actually sit through a movieblob video.

>Now we know why these manchildren like AVGN are so butthurt by this film

Nerd didn't even watch the movie...all he said was he had no interest in seeing it

>In the film the villian is a autistic manchild who was bullied in school

lmao what a step up from the original movie where the villain is an ancient god who regularly destroys civilizations

of course he does he doesn't want any backlash
if you dare say anything negative about the movie the SJW/Feminist army will come and hang you by your balls I'm surprised that they haven't gotten him yet for not giving it a 4 out of 4

His name is M. Robert Chipman, thank you very much.

>The sky is blue

In my time, we called it bronze.

INTO THE TRASH HE GOES

>one day, a video will go viral depicting moviebob getting punched in the face by some seemingly random guy

>it will be me

>I will be shirt-ninja'd so my identity will remain a secret

Stay on the lookout

I think is just more likely for ugly unlikable people to seek identities that protect them from criticism for being ugly and unlikable.

check'd, also

>implying essjays wont kill trump with the power of rainbows and pony magic

Moviebob didn't like the idea of remake and thought it couldn't live up to the original , but he thought the cast was hilarious and the writing and characters were good even though the ending and villain were weak.

>thinks modern Simpsons is just as good as the 90s episodes and the only reason people prefer the 90s episodes is nostalgia
>shit all over the first three Transformers movies but then when the fourth one came out he did a 180 on Michael Bay and said that everyone should stop giving him shit
>made a video defending The Phantom Menace
>accused Halo of being fascist propaganda even though he had never completed the story mode
>loved Metroid Other M and accused everyone who hated it of being misogynists
>loved Sucker Punch
It's common knowledge that Movieblob is an egotistical contrarian who will blindly support almost any feminist cause. Don't fall for the bait, Sup Forums. Just ignore him.

>loved Sucker Punch
well shit, guess I'm going to have to subscribe and watch all his videos now

youtube.com/watch?v=7Glq9YiUMNg

Go away, Zack.

make me

Get back to work, you talentless hack.

>Come to Sup Forums
>Hit catalog
>First two threads are about Moviebob and Angry Joe

Please go back to Sup Forums.

>loved sucker punch

Hard to not like Kinomans best work but doesn't that fly in the face of his "ideology"?

Tell me why more people defend Snyder kino than trash them these days? has society and Sup Forums gradually lost its taste?

the movie mostly shows off sexy women.

I forgot:
>hates the Scream movies because he was no longer a special snowflake for knowing tons of obscure horror movie trivia
>during GamerGate he went on a completely insane rant where he said that Mario and Link would be ashamed of us
>missed his grandmother's funeral to play Super Mario Bros. 3
>said that Mario saved him from suicide

Some feminists think Sucker Punch is pure female empowerment, some think it's objectifying drivel. Obviously Bob is one of the feminists that think Snyder was saying "you go, girl!"

He did a video defending it saying Snyder was criticising objectification of women and it was secretly a feminist film.

Is the movie flopping going to be his own personal Vietnam 2.0?

>missed his grandmother's funeral to play Super Mario Bros. 3

I can't fault him for that one, it's a damn good game.

y-yes sir

Half of the people defending Snyder are just memers, the other half are Sup Forums crossposters. I wouldn't worry about them, eventually "kino" will stop being such a huge meme and once that happens only a small handful of genuine Snyderfags will still defend his terrible flicks.

>geek.com

Who? How did Movie Bob manage to find and work for a channel with less subscribers than he does?

We will stream the old ghostbusters movies tonight

Get in !

Filthycasuals
.tv

I post on Sup Forums regularly, but I never really hear anyone raving about Snyder. Why would anyone on Sup Forums even like him to begin with? Or care about him?

Wow, you weren't kidding. These fucks have a pathetic amount of subs. He would get more views if he posted this shit on his own channel.

I don't have all the answers, senpai. All I know is Snyderfags tend to browse Sup Forums. I have no idea why they love his boring flicks.

Snyder is an excellent filmmaker. Even if you're too dense to understand the themes in movies like MoS and BvS you have to admit that Snyder is a masterful craftsman.

so he finally got acknowledgment? nice

Go back to Sup Forums, kiddo. I don't give a shit about Snyder's heavy handed symbolism and overly flashy visuals. There are plenty of filmmakers out there who are just as good at visuals as him.

>heavy handed
>overly flashy
I don't think you know the meanings of those terms.

>Snyder
>not heavy handed

>Snyder
>heavy handed
Look, I can do it too.

literally who

What does DiC stand for?

>dubs

Who else is as good at visuals? (Honest question from a Snyder fan)

>Bob talks about "misogynist haters" for less than a minute
Wow, does geek.com force Bob to keep his political bullshit to a minimum? Bob loves the sound of his own voice and especially loves to ramble on and on about politics. If he posted this shit to his main channel I guarantee there would be a 4-8 minute section of the video where he would endlessly talk about misogyny.

In case you're really as retarded as I think: an example of heavy handed symbolism is someone saying "wow Superman is just like Jesus Christ" or something else that points out the dichotomy pointedly and directly. Juxtaposing Superman with Jesus imagery is a way to wind the symbolism naturally into the film and avoid beating the viewer over the head with it. It also allows the viewer to make their own assumptions and create their own thoughts about the subject.

Terrence Malick, Nicholas Winding Refn, Guillermo Del Toro, Gaspar Noé

Nicholas is my favorite of the four I mentioned. Watch Drive ASAP.

>Snyder
>not heavy handed
>"avoid beating the viewer over the head with it"
>implying

>anything in culture that is dominated/controlled by white/straight/cis/men sucks

I was under the impression that it was European Enlightenment philosophers who were responsible for the egalitarian,secular, humanist bullshit SJWs base their entire ideology on.

>literal meme directors
I actually like all of these guys, but these are people everyone already knows about. I think he was asking for something original since you're such an expert.
Also
>suggesting Drive
Everyone has seen it and it's easily one of Refn's worst films. Not bad, just not as good as his other work.

No, it was created by the mighty kangz of Africa.

??????????
Do you even know the context of the scene you posted? How is this in any way saying "dude crucifixion lmao"?

this movie is a fine example that ratings and critical apraisal dont work cinemas reservations are empty/low and around the world no buzz ,this movie is going to bomb sooo hard same fate will be wonder woman nice times we live , i want to read all the butthurt fems when this bombs is going to be a delight

>>literal meme directors
Snyder is a bigger meme than all of them.
>I think he was asking for something original since you're such an expert.
I thought he was just looking for modern directors who are good at visuals.
>it's easily one of Refn's worst films.
I disagree.

You are wrong.

About what? You should've greentexted.

About everything. You are just fundamentally wrong. Mostly that Drive is even comparable to Only God Forgives or the Pusher trilogy.

So did anyone watch Movieblob's video? It seems like everyone would rather argue about Snyder than talk about it.

>Punching up
This might be the worst phrase they've coined so far.

Why would anyone sit through that shit.

I'm no defender of Trump, but I would love to see him get elected just so Bob can finally indulge his homicidal hatred of dudebros.

>everything
Snyder is objectively a bigger meme than all of them, faggot. Del Toro hasn't been a meme on here in a long time, the rape scene in Irreversible is the only Noé meme that has had any longevity on here and Refn's memes are nowhere near as big as Snyder and his capekino memes.

>only 4 out of 4 stars

Even movie blob thinks it sucks. If the movie was any good at all he'd give it a 7 out of 5 stars and cut his penis off during his review

Refn is definitely a bigger meme, retard. Drive is probably the biggest meme flick on this site. Not saying Snyder isn't a meme, but come on. At least there's legitimate debate surrounding him.

It's worth him winning just to see the nuclear asspain in general.

>entire lifestyle and persona is constructed around white man and japanese men creating products mostly designed to appeal to a primarily white male audience
>all areas dominated by straight white men suck
Come again?

I figure that the entire internet would shit itself. We would have pictures of sever towers with smoke coming out of them.

Hi Sup Forums.

Hey, what's going on?

Niggers a samefagget, or these scholars are discussing who's the bigger memes.