Found me a lying slut I'd like to share. got nudes aswell. any interest?

found me a lying slut I'd like to share. got nudes aswell. any interest?

post it plzz

Yea my dude

yes post it

Don't be a fag OP post them shits

well alright. shes been wanting to act like a slut so thought i'd help her out and treat her like one. got a few pics but lets start subtle.

Got a story to go with the dump op?

Story and nude times! My favs

damn thaz fine

Show the cock already

7 and a half year long story. not very good at telling stories though. Starts back in highschool. she's always been a meat guzzler. she always just wanted to fit in, you know?

Story?

while I been at work. this one here's been trying to find other ways to get off. she's never been one for working. always had a reason for not finding a job. so i did what a dumb user would do. i carried her ass.

Sounds like a cookie cutter story, lay down some greentext break it down for us

My ex was the same way man, cheated on me with a friend. Got any full frontals of the slut?

At least she put out at the drop of a hat right!?
of course not because she's a userous cunt ammirite!?

just moved into a new place. fast forward 2 months after. found her phone in the bathroom. taking shit and was all like "why not?" found out while I been working to raise her childish ass and our actual child she's been fucking our neighbors.

man that sux fam

>she's been fucking our neighbors
Damn user that's a stinger; if you had to put a $ figure on it how much you sink into this hoor?

It's okay I'm here for you.

fuck man, sorry for you.
pussy shots ?

So now here I am.. raising our child while she's out searching for her next dick to carry her through life.

shitty keep her comin though

>So now here I am.. raising our child while she's out searching for her next dick to carry her through life
Fukk; talk about a cautionary tale... that's shit man

meh just don't understand this shit. lies through the whole relationship. this bitch ended up with chlamydia once and told me some bull shit.. and i chose to ignore it. fuck im dumb. not very many pics left. sadly i was not even smart enough to make a folder for her. these are just some of the ending texts. she never rlly knew how to take a good picture.

She have a name OP?

>bitch ended up with chlamydia once and told me some bull shit.. and i chose to ignore it. fuck im dumb
How long was this before you found out she was bangin the neighbor?

just a semen demon. bitches aint loyal and etc. sadly I'll probably end up at some point paying for her to live..

found out about 2-3 weeks after moving in.
Genevieve is her name. just paid $600 to send her to driving school to help her get her drivers licence. getting low on pics so ill just drop the few i have. thanks for reading my user story. daughter is waking up.

Any other info you're willing to share?

godspeed user.
single dads get laid pretty easy tho.

Pic of kid?

wondered when this would happen,kek

I'm not gay nor a pedo, just wanna know

nude

Sorry bud. I love my daughter. Keeping her. You can have the slut.

Where is she from? Looks familiar.

too bad she was like that, she was good looking,
on the bright side you provided fap material, thanks.

Doubt it'll make you feel any better but...

>got a buddy who had an old flame from HS get back in touch randomly over FB
>after getting re-acquainted starts tellin' this poor dumb bastard about the abusive tweaker asshole BF she's currently with including but not limited to sending her ass swan diving down flights of stairs
>user's got a soft spot for women in distress so he tells her to pack her shit and head his way; has a safe place for her to stay
>she shows up the next day with the understanding(which I was a firsthand witness to) that he'd find her work since he grew up in the area and knew where to find work, and cover expenses til' she got her shit straight then pay half like any roommate
>dudes fresh out of a 5 year relationship and has no interest in 'dating' her
>after the first few weeks she finally is working after he's layed it down, get your ass to work or GTFO
>all the while she's been making 150 mi round trips 'back home to see family' every weekend; dumb fucker payin for everything
>at some point the treacherous cunt decides she wants to fool around and according to user they start fuckin now and then taking showers together, etc
>short time later she suddenly has some life threatening dental emergency so what does user do? drops like 3-4K to get this silly bitches mouth fixed with the obvious understanding he'll get paid back
>she goes back to work he doesn't see a dime
>skip ahead a bit, dude notices shit ain't right down undaa. goes to the doctor, you guessed it chlamydia. so he calls her on it, she's been fukkin 3 other dudes(that she'll admit to anyway; one of which being a mutual friend)

>gutter slut wouldn't tell the mutual friend about it til' user threatens to tell himself
>short time later user still hangin in there; says they weren't in a relationship so it's his own fault for not wrappin up(fair I suppose; but payin her way the whole time!?)
>out of the blue gutter slut starts actin weird finding every excuse in the book to be a victim(captive audience to the shit-show a few times)
>starts turning guys' townspeople against him saying he was verbally abusive and shit; waaayyy off-base
>ends up ditching back to town; still owes user in excess of $9K
>user tries taking her to court, no-one will be witnesses since they've been convinced he's scum now so she gets off completely free
>mutual friend finally speaks up a few months later apparently all those town trips she was back chillin' with the tweaker ex, she'd been tellin him since day 1
>needless to say mutual friend found his way out of the fold quick time
>Anons left broke AF in a town where everyone thinks he's shit, live n' learn I guess...

Plenty of missed details but that's pretty much broad strokes; shit happens, being an asshole would've saved him a lot of trouble!

More?

Dafuq she driving a MACK truck user!?

>All of which taking place in a 6 month period of time